Prologue

365 Days of Minji
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was snowing on a hot summer day.

 

The young man buried his pale hands inside his black baseball jacket and stared outside the window. It was pretty rare for snow to fall on the summer, but yet there it was --falling from the sky and greeting the confused faces of the peers standing on the sidewalk. The boy was also bewildered and a little concerned about the weather, but his face showed no expression at all. And that's just who and how Oh Sehun was; A guy who rarely showed any emotions unless it was greatly needed. People who didn't know who he really was, would often think of him as a repressed person with a cocky personallity, but he was more than that.

"So what brings you here today, mr. Oh?"

The middle aged woman questioned as a small smile rested on her wrinkled face. She was one of the few people the young boy would open up to, and she was the only one who knew about his deepest, darkest secrets. Secrets that not even his parents or best friend knew about.

"Have you ever dreamt about someone you've never seen before?"

Her smile grew bigger at his random question - he never failed to come up with something interesting to chat about, and it was always topics like this that kept her listening to whatever came out of his thin lips.

"No, Sehun." she simply replied, her hands grabbing the warm mug that sat on her desk, the hot substance softly burning her quivering lips. Goddam, she had forgotten to blow on her tea, again.

"Do you think it's possible?" his eyes finally diverted towards her, waiting for an answer and unknowingly sending shivers through her weak body. There was always something in the way the young male looked at her. His e

Please log in to read the full chapter