Permission Slip

Haleston Manor

The cold wind shook the two story Manor that was white with dark blue trim. The mistress of the house laid unnaturally passed out. Her stomach huge inside holding two beautiful babies. When she woke it was in a cold sweat. Looking around she turned toward her future husband scareaming. The male laid dead his neck having been cut and blood dripped down his chest. She despreatly wanted to rise but she had been forced to stay in bed to big to move well on her own. A flicker of flame lit at a foot from her and lighting a lantern, stood a new stable boy. "He wasn't good for you soohyung. None of them were! They would've filled your mind with poisionous thoughts of me!" He said pacing around. Only then did she notice that he was covered in blood. " your the one whos been drugging me?" She questioned not surprised to hear no answer. "I told your parents that i was the father to our angels and .. they didn't respond well. Of course neither did Jamica and her stupid husband Rufus!" Snapped the male. She stayed silent smelling smoke "whats that?" She asked panicked. "All of them don't worry they're outside the place won't catch on fire!" He said coming close to the now sobbing female. Her water broke and she sobbed even more "oh no my water broke!" She cried out and allowed him to help her stand. She saw that her nightgownwas covered in blood. "No oh god not my babies!" She sobbed and he shook his head "its his blood come on i'll help you change." She sobbed but undressing. When she dressed back she felt slightly cleaner. "Now come on love." He said simply getting a uncomfortable noide from the woman. When they reached the doorway the police stood holding guns. "Freeze!" They shouted and she fell to her knees. "please I didn't do that don't shot me!" She sobbed hugging her stomach and they shot him. 

The history teacher walked into the class late as usual. He held a ton of white paper in his hands. "Good morning class .. jonghyun." He called and he glanced up slightly to see no one holding hands. Everyone at the school came to accept the gay couples among them. Since it was a all boys school alot of the boys had no experience with females. Kibum being more girl looking then some was one of these but found they held not his attention. It was his boyfriend,  who had just been scolded for holding his hand, that did. The two had been together for five years now. Taemin and Minho smirked at kibum having let go before the teachers notice, and when caught kibums eye winked. The history teacher then proceeded to pass out the many papers. When two had come his way he cringed away like it was a bomb. Their teacher had been threatened a pop quiz for a week now and he feared this was it. But seeing it better he saw it was no other then a permission slip and relaxed. The second paper was simply a letter to insure safety for the parents. Reading breifly he made a face. Sure they were going to manor but it was for school. But he signed it yawning into his hand. He glanced at jonghyun who had tapped his shoulder and started talking to him. "I think the quiz is today and this is to merely soften us up." He informed him. Kibum nodded pouting "yep I figured. . Well lets hope I do good." He said yawning again. When thwy walked in both were gloomy "that was harder then I thought." Said Kibum and Jonghyun nodded in agreement. Are you going on this?" He asked showing Kibum the permission slip. "Possible we'll have to see if my mom signs it." Said Kibum frowning doubting that. The day continued uneventful, usual uninterrupted routine. When Kibum walked in he greeted his mother smelling kimchi. "Good evening mother." He said bowing to her. She bowed slightly back and he sat down. "I got a week permission slip to some manor house .. can I go?" He askes her softly . Se took the slip and read it over quick before signing it "have fun." She said ruffling his hair. He ate and just escaped his father. He couldn't stand that disappointed look on his face. Because he was in no sport and never would be. Sitting in his bed's cover he read a fashion magazine. Thats when a tap tap alerted him. He got up and opened his window for jonghyun. They talkedthrough the night and the last thing he remembered was jonghyun kissing his cheek and sneaking out his room.