Chapter 1

The Game

I didn’t know his name back then, but I could swear I’ve already desired him. His arms. His voice. His eyes. His smile. His laugh. Everything that I could experience right when I’ve met him. And that happened two weeks ago.

Back then I was just an ordinary teenager, who didn’t know what to do with his life, sleeping in school or playing truant, doing nothing special in particular, just letting the day slip. This is what being young mean, isn’t it? I wasn’t afraid of throwing away my youth, my life, hell no. I had so many days ahead of me that one or two days spend doing nothing doesn’t really matter.

This was a whole new start. It should have been. This is what I’ve assumed anyway. The day of new school supposed to be the one on which I’ll stop being the old me and maybe, slowly, I’ll transform into someone who will think about his future more considerably and serious. But it was only a plan and my plans, to be exact, never came true, not even once.

I was talking to my “new friend” about my last school, the topic, I obviously wanted to omit. The weather was really nice, it was warm, but not hot, and there was this cool breeze and the smell of spring in the air. I was looking everywhere but not at my interlocutor. He probably was just being nice talking to me, because I wasn’t able to say anything what would make sense at that time.

I was asked another question, but I didn’t answer. I saw him. Or maybe just heard his laugh first? I don’t remember. I know what I did after that. I was just simply standing there looking at him. First his back, because he was talking with someone, joking and laughing loudly. Then his brown hair, which were shining in the sunlight, slightly moved by wind. His hands, because he gesticulated excited about the thing they were talking about. So I was just standing there like my feet were buried under the ground. The boy whom I talk with, was still saying something, but I couldn’t care less. I didn’t hear him anymore. To me, there was only him at that time, or maybe should I say, from now on.

I was admiring him, when suddenly he turned his head and I saw his face. His well-shaped lips, which I’ve already wanted to kiss. His small, cute nose. His manly jaw line and his eyes. I saw them precisely, because he found out I was checking him out. And then he looked straight at me with this self-confident thing going on and I could sense trouble already.

I wanted to avert my gaze, put my head down shamelessly, because of the crime I committed, but i couldn’t. It was magic, like some kind of spell, he charmed me. I couldn’t stop looking at him. And there he was, even more cheeky now going slowly in my direction, smirking. 
“Ohh, troubles! He’s going here. We’re screwed” – and my hearing worked again.

My new friend was standing behind me looking like he wanted to be anywhere, but not here. Was he afraid of this mystery boy or what? Was he some kind of star in this school?

“Why? Who’s he?” – I asked curious.

“Go Nam Soon. The biggest player in this school. He gets what he wants and who he wants. Things like gender doesn’t matter to him. He never sleep with someone twice though. He’s doing it just to kill time. Doesn’t care about anything or anyone. His even capable of using violence to...” – my friend went silent, because of presence of certain someone.

Go Nam Soon was still looking at me and I was starting to get nervous. He his lips, while looking at mine. Oh, how I’d like to kiss him already, but I knew he was just playing, deceiving people to get what he wanted, because he knew how he work on others. And me too. I was just a teenager. I was bored sleeping all day and doing nothing, but I also had my needs. So I was just like him. I wanted him. It was simple lust. Nothing else. I could spend my days doing that instead of sleeping.

“Hey. My name is Go Nam Soon. Saw you staring at me, baby” – he said winking at me.

“Oh, really? Maybe there’s something wrong with yours eyes then. I was just looking at the notice board” – I whispered into his ear.

“Is it more interesting or tasty than me?” – he lean in for a kiss.

He my lips passionately and I let him enter my mouth. He was kissing me as if he wanted to show me his skills. And I was answering until he pulled out looking totally confused.

“Yah! You bite me!” – and I just laughed seeing blood on this y lips of his.

“So you like it rough” – still playing cheeky, huh?

“You don’t know a single thing about me, babe...”

I looked at him and left not waiting for his answer. The game has began.