A Fresh New Start

"Bestfriends"

Annyeongg

 

Starting a new year, 15 years old and starting the day at an ordinary school in the small town while waiting for the arrangements from a higher-standard school. There you, Miyeon(Yeonnie) stood in the hall with your friends chatting and talking about their school holidays. But then, glanced at a boy thats ratherly cute and looks familiar. As you squint your eyes for a better view of the boy, you were rather shocked as eyes widen because HE was your ex that you hated before online.

Covering your mouth, still in shock, merely went down on your own knees, eyes shone with the tears remembering how a douchebag and how a playboy he was while they were in a relationship before. Friends gathered asking "What's wrong?!" in a repeated way. Your best friend, Jae Hee(Hee) helped you stood up and told the other people that you needed some air. She brought you outside and tears came out of the eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong??! Why are you crying like this?!". sobbing, telling her, "He-h-he...". "Who?!? Who are you talking about??". As you stopped sobbing, you tried to explain to Hee. "D-do you know Min Joon...?". "Joon? yeah, i know him,.. why? did he do anything to you?!". "Heh..hm..well, he WAS my.. how do i say this...ex(?)..last year." "Jinjja?! OMO! yaa! don't you know that he is a major PLAYBOY?!". A frown formed across your lips. "I didn't know back then.. we were also in a relationship for 5 months.. But only online. When i caught that he was a playboy..  i felt VERY miserable and dumped him already. Its a good thing that it was just an online relationship. Now, knowing that he's in the same school..WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!!" covering your face.

 

"Hmm.. yeah i know, love is not something easy, time passes you know?" "Yeah.. BUT DON'T YOU GET THAT HE'S IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME?! GOSH.. WHAT WILL HE DO TO ME...." with tears gathering in your eyes. "It's gonna be alright, i'm always with you" while patting your back. "Thanks Hee.. i don't know what i'll do without you." smiles. 

 

"Well, time to get to class, come on Yeonnie!" "Arra! Arra!!.." as you run to catch up Hee.

 

At the first period of the class, you sit next to Hee at the second row. As the teacher comes in (Ms. Jung), introduces herself to everyone, all of them felt a warm ad loved feeling from her. But then, she suddenly asked everyoe to come up front and introduce themselves as well. Your stomach dropped, as you are scared to go there ad let him see your face. But NOOO i have to don't i?!

 

As it was your turn, you eyed on everyone and gave a warm smile (not even looking at his face). You noticed that he sw you and was kinda surprised ad uneasy. Dissapointmet. And then it was his turn.. You tried not to look at his face, but god dang it. He also sometimes glared at you for some momets. After all of those intro stuff and shiz, learning begins. Your heart kept beating and you felt very uncomfortable with this.