Would he...?

Return

ok I know this is too short, but trust me, I have no other way to start this. Sorry, I love you!

_____________________________________

 

 

 


I've never imagined it would hurt so much. Well, in fact i've never imagined we would have to break appart. Thinking of him made my eyes start to wet again. I didn't want to cry. Of course I wanted to cry... But not in a plain full of unknown people. The flight assistant walked by reminding the passengers to put they're mobile phones off. I took mine from the pocket of mi jacket. My wallpaper... I turn it off and even before put it back on my pocket I realised I was crying. I felt how something started to move on mi right side. I couldn't look up at it, my eyes were so blurred with tears... Seconds after that, the movement stopped. Something white confused me. Right above my head was a handkerchief. I took it rapidly  muffling some "thank you" to the pretty old lady that was saddly smiling by my side. 
"I know goodbyes are never easy kid." She smiled again and caressed tightly something metalic on her legs. Later I understood what that was... But the old lady stayed still, she never cried. I looked at her a bit amazed and she just told me that "He wouldn't want to see me cry." 
Her words stayed on my head all the trip to the states. Would he mind me to cry my heart out for him? 

 

___________________________________________________________

oh and for the seven who subscribed even before I uploaded the first one, than you sooooo much! Like srly I've never imagined this would have many subs but omg... Subs even before I wrote a word... Love you sincerely.