To Be Twins

When I Chose To Love You

()

---------------------

Morning rose & you slowly sat up while your hair was messy like a bird's nest.

"Mehrong~ Mehrong~ Mehrong~ Mehrong~" Your cute frog alarm clock rang just after you woke up.

*Wow... I woke up a few seconds before the alarm...-yawns- No way...That was kind of a fail I guess...?* You said in your head.

"Mehrong~ Mehrong~ Mehrong~" The alarm clock kept going on & on. You came back to reality & stopped it. You layed back on your bed & pulled over your blanket over your face. "I wonder what Bang Yongguk is like at the moment..." You asked yourself.

 

Meanwhile, in Yongguk's room, there was a heavy metal alarm sound that rang on his phone. Yet, Yongguk still manage to sleep. The alarm was loud like crazy! It would manage to make you deaf. While in your room, you can feel your ears ringing. *That's it! This jerk!* You jumped off your bed & stomped into Yongguk's room.

The heavy metal alarm was still ringing. "Aish, what a hard sleeper he is..." You walked around his bed & turned off his so-called "alarm" off. All of a sudden he rolled over & his eyes slowly peeked at you.

"Che, look at you. You look like a platypus..." You mumbled & chuckled.

Yongguk rolled back over & scoffed, "You should look at yourself Mufasa..." You brushed your hair with your fingers & jumped on his bed, messing up his har even more.

"Ha! You should look at yourself now! You look like Mufasa! Ha! Mehrong ~ !" You stuck your tongue out at him & ran out his room.

"Yah! Bang Yoona!" Yongguk sat straight up & threw his pillow at you right after you ran out. He got out of bed & walked into the bathroom. He looked in the mirrored & saw how bad you messed up his hair. He scoffed & ruffled his burning red bed head. He closed the door & turn on the shower. 

In your room, you walked into your own bathroom. You swayed your bangs to the side & brushed your burning red hair. Your hair was as soft as cotton candy. You brushed your haird several times & decided to take a shower. You always start the day off by taking a warm shower. You turned the shower into a luke warm temperature & washed your milky body.

All of a sudden the water felt a bit colder for some reason. It ticked you off just a bit, so you turned the handle to a hotter temperature & it felt better. Then again, when you were shampooing your hair, the temperature dropped again. "Are you kidding me...?" You turned the handle to the last hottest temperature. It burned your back just a bit, but you thought it was better than a cold shower.

"Aish, jincha! Why is it still freakig hot!" Yongguk turned the shower handle to the coldest temperature. Since he likes to work out like in the military, he decided to take a cold shower so he would feel hot & sweatty while he works out. Once you finished conditioning your hair, you turned off the showers & grabbed your towel.

To Yongguk, it felt extreamly cold in his shower. "Fugh! It's freaking cold now?!" Yongguk yelled to himself. He shivered & decided to end his shower there also. You dried your entire body with your towel & changed. You put on a black racerback, long tank top. Wearing black skinnies. You  rubbed your damped hair dried & blow dried it.

Yongguk went into his room & put on a black tank top with some black slim fit jeans. He ruffled his hair with his towel & left it like that. Once you finshed styling your hair, you went out of your room. Same with Yongguk. You both met each other in the living room.

Yongguk eyed you, "Aish this little...Why do you keep copying me huh?"

"How was I suppose to know huh? You know, it's not my fault that we're twins!" You slightly, jokingly raised your voice at him.

Yongguk scoffed & threw himself on the couch, "So now it's my fault?"

"Who said I was? Mufasa Platypus face..." You grummbled, trying not to laugh, putting on your shoes & exiting the house.

"Where're you going?" Yongguk the TV.

"Store!" You yelled as you got the other pair of shoes on.

"Get me something ~ !" Yongguk yelled before you can leave.

"Okay ~ !" You yelled back. You closed the door & put your zip hoodie on. Yongguk layed on the couch, switching channel to channel,

"-sigh- to be twins..." Yongguk clicked his tongue & shook his head. An army like channel popped up & it caught Yongguk's attention. He sat straight back with his eyes wide, enjoying the channel. Waiting for you to come back with some goodies.