Mistreated but Stronger (first half)

Torn Between Two Bloodsuckers

     One cold night, there are two hot bodies merging under the moonlight, a human and a vampire. Nobody cares of what they are doing. They have their own world and no one could stop them from doing what their bodies want. Tongues are dancing hotly, fighting for superiority. The warm blooded one did not complain but instead continued to show the latter that she is not that easy. The night is still young and they had to end it soon. Their bodies collapsed on the king sized bed due to exhaustion.

 

"Steph, I think we should stop what we are doing! This is dangerous!"

 

"You need to stop thinking about nonsense kind of s, they won't know as long as you keep your mouth shut."

 

"I can't continue living like this!"

 

 "Then don't live with me! Pshh, you're the one who needs me anyway." The vampire further pushed her button.

 

"After all those sacrifices of leaving my family to live with you, you just treated me like ?!! you! And I'm outta here, I promise you that you'll never gonna see me again!" 

 

Sooyoung quickly redressed and get her car keys, bag, and a pair of stilts.

      

 "Yeah, fine! you too! I don't need you anyway!" 

 

Then he heard loud clicking of heels on the floor indicating that the furious woman has left him there on the dark apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

   Just like that, she was alone again. She hates darkness as much as she hate being alone. Sooyoung starts to remember the horrendous things that happen to her before that certain vampire came to her life. She was beaten up by her mother, some motherer stepdad her while she's sleeping, school was also a to her, and many horrible things but it doesn't make her weak, it only made her to be more STRONGER. Until one day,  a stranger dared to become closer to her. She just ignored that stranger but it is so persistent in knowing her. She ended up on opening up to that stranger because it will not hurt her right? But she was wrong ha! That stranger ing don’t care about what she feels. She realized one thing. Boys are stupid.

 

“Ummmm miss? You don’t mind if I sit beside you right?” 

 

A man of his twenties stopped her train of thoughts. She just looked up and as usual she didn’t took notice of the newcomer. Some people lonely like her, she thought.

 

"Why are you sitting alone miss? Did you just broke up with your boyfriend??”

 

That statement shocked her! How did that man knew what’s going on her mind? Can he read minds? No it can’t be, he’s just a normal man after all. She convinced herself.

 

 “It’s none of your business!! Besides you’re not a reporter anyway!”

 

She retorted back and glared at the brown-haired man. Tch! Who does he think he is?!

 

“Yah! Miss you don’t need to be so angry~ Aigoo~ I’m just concern that’s all! Wait a minute, I’m right when I guessed that you and your bf are over right?”

                                                       

The man grinned.

 

            “Tch! Whatever.”

 

“Hahahaha! I’m right~ You just don’t want to share it with me.” The man paused. “You know I won’t be talking to you if I didn’t sensed that you’re having a bad day, I’m just a guy who wants everyone happy. Plus you’re beautiful, the frown on your face doesn’t suit you.”

 

“Stop! You are just like them. Stupid and heartless.”

 

The man seemed to be hurt by what she said but he quickly covered it by a small smile.

 

“You should not look at people like that. You don’t know them personally, unless you are like us.”

 

The man whispered the last word but lucky for her, she heard it clearly. Who’s that us? Who are those? What are them? Those are the questions that are floating inside her mind now.

 

“Hey! Are you listening to me? Ay! Don’t mind what I said. Oh, if you don’t mind I’ll introduce myself.”

 

He coughed and said,

 

“I’m Jung Sooyeon but you can call me Jess, I live on the streets of XXXX. A photographer. And you?”

 

She didn’t immediately answer. Jess waited patiently for her answer. After a few minutes she gave in.

 

“I’m Choi Sooyoung, I used to live at my boyfriend’s I mean ex-boyfriend’s apartment. I’m a don’t-mess-with-me-or-ill-kill-you person.”

 

“Woah~ you definitely have a strong character… So where are you going to live now?”

 

“I don’t know.“

 

“If you don’t mind you can stay with me.”

 

“What?! Are you kidding me? I don’t even know you, what if you or kill me when I’m sleeping huh?!”

 

“I AM A NICE GUY~”

 

“YOU ARE A STUPID GUY, PERIOD!”

 

“Hey Miss Choi! There are many spooky and dangerous things that can happen to you, especially it’s past midnight, ha do you wanna die young?”

 

“Why are you so persistent on making me go at where you live huh? Are you my stalker? I don’t need you! I’m fine by myself.”

 

I’m your guardian and it’s my responsibility to make sure that you’re safe, now that bastard is not attached to you we can easily take him down. Jess said in his mind.

 

“Assume what you want to assume, but I’m still taking you home Miss Arrogant.”

 

With that he immediately carried Sooyoung bridal style, so that the girl cannot escape anymore. The said girl blushed furiously because who wouldn’t? That guy is somehow a gym person. She buried herself into his broad chest as she can’t take too much embarrassment anymore.

 

“Miss Choi we are here now, you can now get down. Hahaha did you enjoy it that much huh? You even fell asleep in my arms.”

 

He whispered at the sleeping girl in his arm. Sooyoung slowly opened her eyes.

 

Am I in heaven? Why is an angel carrying me? Wahhh so handsome. She thought. Wait a minute, he looks familiar though….

 

“Am I that handsome that you are melting me with your gaze miss?”

 

Her eyes grew larger that it almost pop out of her sockets. WHAT THE ? Am I staring at him for a while now? ! Stupid Sooyoung.”

 

She gritted her teeth.

 

            “Don’t be so conceited mister, I’m still dizzy and please you are not my type.”

 

But the stupid smirk is still plastered on his handsome face.

 

“Blah blah blah, hehe oh this house have 5 bedrooms, so don’t  worry that I’m going to do anything bad at you, if I am I’ll tell you first hand. Hahaha!”

 

“Yah! I’m going to kill you ughh!”

 

They ran and ran on the living room until Jess’ foot got stuck on the chair and they ended up falling together on the floor with Sooyoung on top of him and in a few seconds their lips touched briefly. They quickly pulled out with their faces red as a tomato. Because of that they bid each other goodnight’s awkwardly.

 

“His lips are like Stephan’s, cold but soft. Is there a possibility that he’s also a vampire?”

 

On the other room,

 

“God! This is what I hate for knowing what she thinks, ugh. But hey she said my lips are soft. Her lips taste like strawberry and I can’t get over it. That bastard is so lucky to have her but he’s really stupid to let go a beautiful lady like her.”

 

“I’ll just sleep to overcome this weird feeling.”

 

The morning came, a delicious scent quickly filled her mind and stomach. Being a shikshin herself, she didn’t bother opening her eyes but instead she let her senses guide her to where the delicious foods are waiting for her.

 

“Oy~ Wow! You are easy to wake up. Kekeke. Please sit down my beautiful guest, I made breakfast.”

 

There she saw a man wearing a cute pink apron. She smiled inwardly thinking if her Stephan would look handsome like him but then her smile changed to a frown, the events last night quickly invaded her mind now.

 

“Eh? What’s with the frown? Look it’s bacon and egg plus fried rice, it’s delicious~ It can make your day brighter.” He smiled at her.

 

That is the only time that she saw him smiling at her genuinely and not jokingly just like last night. He should smile like that often it suits his cold look, his prankster side is rather annoying. The said guy was flustered. Sooyoung doesn’t know why, with scrunched eyebrows she asked Jess,

 

“Yah! You are making me more confused now, what’s the matter?” 

 

 

The guy is still frozen, he didn’t notice that the bacon he’s cooking is now burnt.

 

“If you are really mad about the incident yesterday, please don’t kill my precious bacon, I love foods than my ing ex-boyfriend.”

 

Her statement cause the guy to be more frozen.

 

“Aigoo, what’s wrong with you? Anyway I’m going to eat now if you don’t mind.”

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the village,

 

“Stephan, are you ing stupid that you let someone so precious like her, go? She’s our only chance to get our clan go on top.”

 

The girl with bronze hair, scolded him.

 

“You even ed her and use her for yourself?! We have an agreement right? That you can keep her but it is against the law if you already have with her. God, how can you be so stupid?”

                 

“Yuri, I freaking love her! I-I don’t what I’ll do if I can’t have her, God! Just thinking about her makes me crave for her even more! I also don’t know why did I even let her escape! It’s like someone controlled me!”

 

“What?! You and I both know that the only one who can control vampires is………… Taeyeon! She is an ally right? She wouldn’t do that.”

 

“I think that controlled me. Before she’s converted on being a vampire, she’s my stalker, remember? ! Why did I only think of that now!”

 

A short girl approached the duo,

 

 “Who gave you the right to call my sister like that huh?!”

 

This short girl has features of a sweet and cute little girl but don’t be so fooled by her looks because she can kill you with just a second.

 

            “Sunny? Hehe he’s just joking, right Stephan?”

 

            “No! You are her sister, Sunny! You should atleast stop what that is doing!”

 

“It’s your fault in the first place, I should be the one telling you to stop doing what kind of nasty thing you are doing to our key to success, dimwit. Karma is a . You deserve it”

 

Sunny smirked, just then another short girl approached them,

 

“So what if I’m that ? I’m more beautiful than her Stephan! You could have chosen me over her! I become a vampire for you! Is that not enough? If only we don’t need her I already killed that and let the dogs ate her awful body!”

 

“That’s it!” With that Stephan punched Taeyeon’s face hardly that you could hear bones breaking.

 

Sunny didn’t seem to be affected by it because she know that her sister can heal herself, she’s used to Stephan’s and Taeyeon’s everyday fight.

 

“Stop the fight, you are just wasting your energy on such useless fight. We should focus more on getting Sooyoung back here, now ready your butts for this is likely to be a war against the Jung’s.”

 

”Aye! Aye! Captain~” Taeyeon giggled.

 

“Yeah whatever!”

 

“Yah! Stephan don’t talk like that to our leader!”

 

“Hey Yuri! Why are you so attached to Soonkyu?! I’m your brother for Pete’s sake! Perhaps you are inlove to her?!”

                                      

Yuri did not react instead she blushed.

 

“Holy Moly! I knew it! My sister is SO GAY!”

 

And to add some spice into the situation, Sunny did blush but it stayed for about a second and she mask it with her stoic expression.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung didn’t know what to do since Jess left her in his house, saying he needs to do something important. Maybe she can look around the house. While looking around the ancient looking house she can’t help herself to think that maybe Jess’ grandparents used to live there because only old people loves to live on that kind of place. And then she noticed that the pictures around the house are consisting of only four persons, Jess and three other girls. Is that his sisters? They are all so beautiful! But another strange thing cause Sooyoung to become more curious about Jess’ identity, it’s a portrait hidden on the back of the bookshelf. At first glance you would not notice it but let’s just say Sooyoung’s curiosity got her there. The portrait have eight persons on it, two men at the center and six women at the sides. Then she realized that the two men on that strange portrait are Stephan and Jess!!! She wanted to kill Jess for lying to her, but some unknown force is restraining her to do so, that guy has been good to her, he didn’t do anything nasty to her. Then her inner mind screamed at her, ARE YOU STUPID?! YOU ONLY STAYED HERE FOR JUST A DAY! HE MUST BE HIDING SOMETHING FROM YOU!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe her inner mind is right, or maybe not.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: TADA! So basically this is the first half of this fic. I hope y'all enjoyed reading this . Stay tuned cuz I'm going to add some fighting scenes and sorry people I ain't writing but a good kissing scene would be enough? LOL

 

Feel free to ask me but I'm not going to answer questions regarding the next chapter hoho.

 

till then! *waves goodbye*

 

-byunbutcuteauthor signing out-

 

i have a hard time updating kekeke can you give this pathetic author some strawberries? 

 

ps: the next chapter will have action scenes kekeke i hope i can manage to write it successfuly~