part 4

Best Friend

“What!?” they all yelled in union.

“Are you out of your mind Bae Jae Min!?” Baekhyun yelled at me.

“What are you planning to do?” Eunhee glared at me. “And how did you think of that?”

“First and foremost, I’m not out of my mind. I’m completely sane and serious about what I said, kay?” I raised my brows at them. “And second, I thought of this thanks to you Eunhee-ah!” I added while pointing at a shocked Eunhee.

“Eh? Me? Why me?” Eunhee looked confused.

“I told you guys, I will break them apart and because all of you are my friends, all of you have the responsibility to help me in the success of my plans!” I said with so much energy. “WE will make them hate each other and sooner or later they’ll hate each other and break up!”

They all shakes they’re head in disapproval.

“Oh come on people! You’re my friends! Best of friends to be exact! Why won’t you help me?” I said to them. I point at Eunhee and Chanyeol. “You two, I helped you get together right? So you need to help me with my prince!” Then I turned to Baekhyun and hug him.

“And you! You’re my Bestfriend, best of the best! And you love me right? And you want me to be happy right? So please help me?” I pleaded at him, still hugging him.

And there goes my heart and the butterflies in my stomach, but that’s not the case here so I ignored it and continue to pest them until they all decide to help me.

Yehet~

 

 

 

Dear Diary,

Today I have revealed my plans to my wonderful friends, and they agreed to help me. Well sort of agree, I basically guilt trip Eunhee-ah and Chanyeol- ah to agree, and well I pester Baekhyun-ah and did every possible way for him to say yes to me.

Gladly they all fall for it, so tomorrow will be the first day of my plans.

XOXO

Evil Jae Min