Amber's Gift

The Annoying Frog and The Short-tempered Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG I'm not yet finish typing the whole thing! Waaaa!! Forgive me guys! Here's chapter one, for now. Enjoy!

 Warning: Crappy English (grammatical errors, misspelled words, poor sentence constructions, redundancy, etc.). I have no time to edit this one. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where is everybody?” Sulli asked as she entered f(x)’s dorm together with Amber. She was not able to see the rest of the members for a few weeks due to her filming schedules.

 

“They’re busy Ssul,” said Amber, turning the lights on.

 

Sulli couldn’t help it but feel sad. “Really? On my birthday?” Bad timing, she thought. She let out a sigh and went straight to the couch with her shoulders slumped forward. “I thought we already talked about this, celebrating my birthday together.”

 

Amber dropped her black JanSport backpack to the floor and said, “Yeah, but we can’t change manager oppa’s decision once he made up his mind.”

 

“Oppa is so cruel,” she said, scowling with her arms crossed.

 

“Stop making that aegyo,” Amber said as she sitted beside Sulli.

 

She glared at Amber. How can she say that? Does she think I’m still in the mood for an aegyo with everyone abandoning me on my birthday? “I’m not making any aegyo.” She hissed.

 

“C’mon. Just accept the fact that everything you do is cute,” Amber chuckled. “I also invited the SHINee oppas.”

 

Sulli rolled her eyes. Obviously, they’re not coming, she thought. “What happened?” she asked and stared at the ceiling.

 

Amber inhaled a large amount of oxygen and said, “Tight sched.”

 

Sulli continued to stare above and maintained a blank expression on her face. “I thought they just got a break.”

 

“I know right? Jonghyun oppa is busy with his radio show. Vic unnie and Soojung are his guests right now so they can’t come. Key and Luna got casted in a musical and they’re on an everyday rehearsal. Minho oppa is in Incheon with his family. He said he’ll be on his way,” She turned to look a Sulli, who was trying hard not to smile. She can’t hide anything from me. She’s being too obvious, Amber thought. “But that’s a long travel,” she continued. Sulli scowled again. “I hope he makes it on time. I don’t know about Onew oppa and Taeminnie.”

 

“Great. Happy birthday to me,” Sulli groaned. This is the worst birthday ever, she thought. At least Minho is coming. Cheer up girl! Said her subconscious mind. She suddenly felt giddy inside.

 

“I’m still here Sulli.” Amber said, trying to comfort Sulli.

 

“With only the two of us? That’s no fun,” Sulli said.

 

“Hey! I am fun!” Amber complained.

 

“I was just joking you know,” she giggled then sighed. “I mean it’s still different if they are here. It would be more fun right?” she sighed again.

 

As if she’ll still get sad once Minho showed up. Amused by her thoughts, Amber stood up from her place and went to the 32-inch flat TV screen in front of them. She pulled a white usb out of the pocket of her acid-washed jeans and plugged it behind the TV.

 

Sulli noticed her sudden actions. “What are you doing?” she asked.

 

“It’s something I made for you,” Amber winked at her.

 

Sulli raised her perfectly lined eyebrow. “For me?”

 

Amber grabbed the remote control and went back to Sulli. “Yeah. I was having a hard time thinking about what to buy for you as a gift but I decided to make a video instead. It’s something that can’t be worn out by time. And it’s something made out of a llama’s effort,” she said proudly.

 

“Aww Amber, thank you” she said, flashing her sweetest smile.

 

“Don’t thank me yet. Watch the video first,” Amber said as Sulli nodded in response.

 

As she pressed the button from the remote, the TV screen glowed into life and SHINee’s Girls Girls Girls started playing in the background. The screen showed videos of her close friends greeting her and sending their birthday wishes through the video. Sunbaes and hoobaes like Super Junior, Girls’ Generation. ,TVXQ, EXO, and individual greetings that came from Heechul, Hyunwo, Jiyoung, her F(x) co-members, and four oppas from SHINee. Sulli couldn’t contain the happiness the she was feeling at the moment. She felt that she was being loved by everyone. Smile was very visible in her eyes and her lips but disappointment was soon felt when she realized one thing: her favorite oppa was not in the video, Choi Minho. Her smile faded and started sulking on the couch.

 

As if expecting her reaction, Amber laughed rather loudly and said, “Hey, relax Ssul,” then she chuckled. “The video is not even finish. The best is yet to come. Keep watching.”

 

She raised an eyebrow at her again. What does that even mean?

 

Just then, the background music changed from Girls Girls Girls to Dream Girl. Well, the part where Minho did his rap was playing in particular. Then the video started showing photos of him from different pictorials and a title began flashing on the left side of the screen with outlines exploding from it and it says: Interview 101 with Choi Minho.

 

“You’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter