1

My brother's band mate

You were walking around the busy streets of Seoul, taking in the new atmosphere in front of you. Is this where you were to spend the next few years of your life? It’s not exactly heaven but at least it's not as bad you thought it would be. As you were lost in your own thoughts your phone rang,

"Gege!" you answered enthusiastically. (Gege=how chinese address older males)

"Wu Mei Li where are you?!? I've been searching for you for the past 30 minutes didn't I tell you to stay in the building? "you winced at the loudness of your older brother's voice as he scolded you.

"Dui Bu Qi, Gege. I just wanted to look around and get used to Seoul."(Dui Bu Qi= I'm sorry)

You can hear him sigh through the phone then he said, " It's fine. Just come back here immediately I want to introduce you to the members."

"Shi'' you replied. (Shi=Yes)

IN THE DORMS.........

All your confidence left you as you stood by the door. When you entered the dorm, you started to get even more nervous as negative thoughts swirled in your mind. You were broken in your trance when 11 HOT, HANDSOME, CUTE guys stood in front of you. They looked as if they had just woken up but that just made them even cuter. Trying your best not to blush, you looked at your brother to ease the awkward tension.

A guy with large eyes decided to break the silence and asked, "Kris-Hyung, who is she?"

"She's my younger sister, Mei Li."

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Wu Mei Li imnida." you bowed as you introduced yourself.

One by one each of the members introduced themselves to you. While they did so you felt like someone was staring at you. Looking at your left you were surprised to see one of them intensely staring. The other members left after they introduced themselves as they went back to their rooms and fixed themselves. As his turn to introduce himself came up, he walked towards you and said,

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Huang Zi Tao imnida. Just call me Tao gege but if you want you can call me jagiyah.” Your face turned red as embarrassment began to eat you up. He was cute and cheeky you would be lying if you said that you weren’t attracted to him. You were about to open your mouth to speak when suddenly, Kris’ loud voice echoed throughout the whole dorm.

“What do you think you're doing? That's my sister! Huang Zi Tao, you better run for your life. ”

His eyes widened at your brother’s threat he faced you and said, “So, I’ll see you tomorrow?”he smiled as you nodded.

“TAO!! “ your brother screamed at him as he ran all over the dorm for his own safety.