Four

Hopeful Encounter

Chapter Four

 

Once the performance from Bangtan has finished Nari and Jieun both drag me back to the couch we were sitting at before.

 

The moment we sit down they both bombard me with all these questions, and well how am I meant to react? they don’t even give me a chance to settle down these weird emotions flowing through me right now.

 

I shrink back into the couch not wanting to answer them but there is just no way out of this, then came a question that caught me off guard.

 

“Soyang, I saw you staring at Hoseok during the whole performance, why? do you think he’s handsome!?!?!?!? Are you interested in him!?!?!?!?!?”

 

Both Jieun and Nari are staring at me waiting for what to them seemed an obvious answer but to myself not so much.

 

I can feel my face heating up and getting red by the second, no way could I answer so I just slightly shake my head and hide my face.

 

Okay I would be lying if I said he was not handsome because he is totally smoking hot. But once again no way will I tell them that.

 

I get up wanting to get away from them and to get some water to try and get my face back to normal because it is as red as a tomato and that is not attractive.

 

“Guys I’m going to get some water” Without noticing both their faces I turn around and collide head first into a chest almost knocking us to the ground.

 

Hoseok/J-Hopes POV

 

Ever since I first met eyes with the girl that was next to Nari and Jieun, I could not take my eyes off of her. Her smile is so beautiful, she is so beautiful but who is she and what’s her name?

Once we finished our performance I tried looking for her again but she was gone.

 

“Taehyung, who was the girl Nari was standing next to?”

 

I hope he knows.

 

“Sorry hyung I was only looking at my girl Nari. Why? are you interested in mystery girl?” Taehyung smirks at me.

 

“I don’t even know who she is how can I be interested in her! I just want to find out her name first and who she is before anything.”

 

Once everyone is done putting everything away we all spot the girls Jieun and Nari.

 

“Taehyung, Namjoon I see your girls by the couch” Taehyung rushes to the other side of the couch trying to scare his girlfriend Nari.

 

“Hoseok, she is not my girl …… yet” I just roll my eyes at Namjoon anyone can tell that they obviously like each other and have since Jieun first came to the academy, they are both just afraid to tell each other.

 

One person catches my eye and it’s my mystery girl, I start walking over but before I can tap on her shoulder she turns around suddenly and collides right into me. Lucky for me that my balance is fairly well so that prevented us from falling. However, it led me to hugging her in an awkward position, her against my chest. I could feel her subtle breathing against my chest, and the sweet smell coming from her, I don’t know why but we stay that way for a while and it somehow just feels right her being in my arms.

 

Then all of a sudden I hear noises of camera shots being taken and I look around to see Bangtan, Jieun and Nari all looking at Mystery girl and I, taking photos of us in this position. I look down to realise that the position we are in looks like a couple hugging.

 

My mystery girl quickly jumps out from our awkward position and what I see next is how red her face is, how is she so adorably cute! I can’t help but have a smile on my face whenever I see her.

 

Soyang’s POV

 

Everything happened so fast, I thought I was going to fall with this person but he saved the both of us. I was pushed into his chest tightly with his arms around me, I could hear his heart beating really fast. I had no idea who it was but I knew I wanted to stay longer in his arms. I felt so protected and fuzzy inside, until I heard the sound of camera shots and realised the situation I was in. I moved out of his embrace and looked up to see who it was and to my surprise it was J-Hope, and immediately my face went bright red again.

 

I ran to hide behind Jieun and covered my face in her shoulder seeing as how I was taller than her, I heard a whole bunch of giggles but refused to come out of my hide out. That is until Jieun dragged and pushed me into the middle of the newly made circle. I looked around the circle and realised that the Bangtan boys as well as Nari were all around me and staring at me.

 

WHY DID JIEUN ABANDON ME LIKE THIS!! SHE IS MEANT TO HELP ME!! THAT IS WHAT A BEST FRIEND DOES, NOT LEAVING ME TO DEFEND BY MYSELF!!!.

 

I think Introductions are needed lets start with the youngest and make our way up” One of the Bangtan members said.

“Hey,  I’m the Golden Maknae Jeong Jeongguk and I’m a 1997 Liner ” Jeongguk said while smiling and waving at me awkwardly

 

 

“Hey, I’m Lee Nari’s y, adorable boyfriend Kim Taehyung 1995 Liner” I see Taehyung hug Nari towards him, then Nari hitting him, I can’t help but giggle at how adorable they are.

 

“Hello, I’m the charming member Park Jimin also 1995 Liner” Jimin declares while shooting me a dazzling eye smile instantly making my cheeks go red again.

 

 

“Hey there, I’m the leader Kim Namjoon 1994 Swag Line” Namjoon gives me a smile and a thumbs up and it actually helps me calm down a little bit, well that is until the next member introduces themselves.

 

 

“Hello, I dance, rap and I’m your hope! Jung Hoseok 1994 Line” He stands so close to me that I could feel the heat emanating from him, or was it from me? I can feel my cheeks burning up again and I’m sure he and everyone else notices. But his smile every time I see that smile it just instantly makes me happy, and I have a sudden urge that makes me want to see it everyday if I can.

 

 

“Heyy, I’m a rapper and producer Min Yoongi 1993 Liner and I also like to take pictures” He says while side eyeing me *snap* He takes a picture of me leaving me motionless for a while . . . Did he really just do that? Before I could protest another member introduced himself.

 

 

“Hi, I’m the oldest and most attractive member Kim Seokjin 1992 Line” He says while handing me a drink with another attractive smile.

 

Why and how are they all so handsome! this is not fair ;;~;;

 

Once their introductions are done everyone looks at me expectantly, a rush of nervousness runs down my spine giving me goose bumps along my arms, I stall for time by taking a huge sip of the drink Jin gave me before.

 

And with a deep breath and a little time to psych myself up and get rid of the nervousness in my body I proceed with my introduction.

 

I look around the circle “Heyy, my name is Lee Soyang I’m 20 a 1994 Liner and I was dragged here by my best friend and Unnie Jieun”

 

“Ohhhhhh, so your the Lee Soyang we hear all about! Jieun has told us so much about you” Namjoon nods his head as if proud of connecting the dots.

 

“What did Jieun actually tell you all about me?” I look around at all the faces in the circle expectant of what they know of me.

 

“She told us you are nice, pretty, and how much of a great singer you are” Jimin tells me with his signature eye smile.


 

“SINGING!?!?!?!? I’m sorry but she was lying I can’t sing at all and trust when I say that you would never want to hear me sing . . . Ever” I give Jieun the you are so dead look for the second time that night.

 

I hear giggles around me, but never did I ever expect for a certain someone to say the things he says next.


“Soyang how about you sing right now for us on stage?” I look over to the person who said it and it was none other than Hoseok who was standing next to me all this time. Now, in my normal state I would have declined in a heartbeat, but the way he was staring into my eyes how could I decline?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy Guys ^_^

I'm really sorry for not being able to update in a while, things just sort of got out of hand in my daily life.

But you have no idea how happy I was with the new subscribers and the new views I really hope I don't

disappoint anyone ;;~;; Thank you guys so much really means a lot to me and makes me so happy!

Don't forget to keep commenting!!!! ^_^

 

ALWAYS SMILE!!!!

 
 
 

How is he so precious and adorable!!!!!

The photos are credited as watermarked please do not edit or take out without credit!