Shut Up and Kiss Me

Us Time

Us Time

{unedited}


 

 

He knew he was passing borderline clingy, but he didn’t care. He ran his long fingers from the base of Tao’s neck, up to his crown. The softness of Tao’s hair made Luhan almost want to purr like a kitten. But he pursed his lips. Both him and Tao were packed like a can of sardines with the other members in the van, on the way to the airport.

Luhan noticed Tao stiffen at the display of affection. Tao always did that when he liked it, Luhan had to remind himself. That’s just how Tao works.

When Luhan knew Tao wouldn’t protest, he moved his hand over to his shoulder giving it a comforting squeeze. He then trailed his hand down Tao’s exposed arm. He linked their fingers together, his hand over Tao’s.

Tao looked over to Luhan, squeezed his hand and let go. “Give me some space.” Was his message.  Tao liked the little displays of affection, but not too much.

Luhan gave Tao his space at the airport alright. He clung to Sehun most of the time. He figured he'd g to give something to the fans to yell about. But then again, he too, could’ve been playing hard to get as he noticed Tao shooting arrows in his general direction at the airport.

When they boarded the plane, Luhan sat himself between Lay and D.O. While Tao, oh so effortlessly sat between to Kris and Kai.

“Bloody tease,” Luhan said under his breath. He swears he notices the corner of Tao’s lips pull up into a smirk.

An hour into the flight, Tao got up from his seat and disappeared into Economy where the rest of team was. He reemerged with a stack of papers, which he began to handout.

“Manager Hyung wants all of us to have this with us. It has the hotel info, just case.” He heard Tao say to Kris and Kai. He then walked over to Luhan’s row and handed the papers, giving the last sheet to him and narrowed his eyes.

Luhan mimicked his motion.

Lay leaned over Luhan noticing their interaction. “What’s with you two?”

Luhan released his gaze from Tao and looked over to Lay. “Dunno” he replied dumbly. Noticing Tao was already heading to his seat.

Lay pursed his lips like he was going to say something, but he just shook his head and looked down to the sheet handed by Tao.

***

The hotel was dinky in it’s own way, with an old and depressing color palette. But at least it had modern amenities like a working elevator. Which in it’s own way small. only being able to take six people at a time.

By the time Luhan and Tao got to their room, Luhan was irritable.

“What the is wrong with you?” He nearly yelled as Tao pulled off his traveling jacket and accessories.

"Woah, ge what’s with you?! Where’s this coming from?” The younger asked.

“You ignored me the entire trip here. You were all over Lay and Kai. What the actual !” Luhan hoffed, sitting on the bed across from Tao.

“Me?” Tao began, “You were practically all over Sehun. Clinging on to his arm.”

“It was for show you . The fans like us together!” Luhan replied, running his hands through his hair, ruffling it up carelessly.

“Why are you being so clingy? You never cared so much, why now?” Tao asked, hands on his hips.

“I don’t. I just-”

“Look ge,” Tao began, stepping between Luhan’s now parted thighs.”You don’t need to be clingy to tell me you want some “Us time”. I’ll succumb to you anytime you need it.” Tao teased, placing a soft kiss on Luhan’s lush lips.

“I didn't mean to.” Was Luhan’s quiet reply.

Tao chuckled, “You’re so y when you’re innocent. I can see why Sehun has a   for the innocent act.” Tao said as he wrapped his hand on Luhan’s chin and tilted his face up

“But he-”

Tao’s lips silenced Luhan’s protest. He pushed past the soft lips with a rough tongue causing Luhan to moan softly.

“I want you,” Tao whispered against Luhan’s cheek  pulling apart from the kiss. Pushing him against the bed. Luhan instantly wrapped his arms around Tao’s neck. His body arching off the bed in an attempt to create friction.

“I want you too, it’s been awhile.” Luhan replied against Tao’s neck. Peppering it with soft kisses.

Tao’s reply was his removal of his t-shirt which he haphazardly through somewhere. Luhan too copied Tao and now they were chest to chest.

Tao hummed in what appeared to be delight as their torsos touch sensually.

“You’re bloody gorgeous,” Tao whispered hotly into the shell of Luhan’s right ear.

Luhan’s grip on Tao tightened.”Shut up and just kiss me.” he purred.

At his command Tao dove to the heavenly, plush lips of Luhan. Where their tongues swirled and teased one another.

 


Author's Note: Soooo, *cough* hi! This is akward. Erm. I hope you like to be teased. I know I do c: Yeah~ Want more of this, let me know by upvoting it. In some near future this could become a....thing.

K, bye thnx!

XOXO