MIYOUNG's COMEBACK

I'M FALLING INLOVE WITH AN IDOL!

~what really happened in the ferris wheel~

~~~~~~Eunhyuk's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"why is the line not moving." the people at our back were complaining.

"Eunhyuk, go."

I did what he said. I don't know why hyung refused to deposit his camera. 

It's been a long time since we had the chance to ride the ferris wheel, so I really pity hyung.

It was silent on the way up. But I saw Aika bow her head and wiping her eyes.

"What? What happened? Are you crying?" I asked her.

"No I'm not. I think something is in my eye. aaww!" she said while blinking and tears were starting to form in her eye. Her eye was red.

I kneeled in front of her "Stop doing that you'll hurt yourself more." I told her.

She removed her hands and I touched her face then blew her eyes.

"Better?" I asked.

"I think so." She said while blinking again.

I went back to where I was sitting. I could swear I saw Yesung-hyung in the window of the building in front of me, but how could that be? He is just below this ferris wheel.

But because I remembered hyung I also remembered my true plan in this date.

"Stay away from Yesung-hyung." 

She was shocked with the sudden statement.

"What do you mean?"

"Stay away from him. I don't want you hanging around with him."

"HAHA!" she laughed awkwardly. "It must be because you're friends. Maybe you think that he doesn't deserve me to be his friend or something. But..but you don't need to worry, I'm just his friend, really. Nothing more."

"No, actually, it's the other way around. For someone like hyung, he doesn't deserve you. I know because I'm his friend."

My girlfriend was important to me, he undertood that the best. 

"He'll most definetly let you down. You must stay away from him as early as now."

"Oppa, why don't you stop this joke already? It's not funny anymore." she told me with scard eyes.

"Maybe you are right. Maybe it's not funny. I thought you would laugh at it. Sorry." I started laughing.

She laughed too but awkwardly. 

Because of the agreement between me and yesung-hyung, I guess it can't be helped. I'm sorry Aika for bringing you to this mess. But I promised.

~end of flashback~

~~~~~~~still Eunhyuk's POV~~~~~~~~

"Hyung, do you still remember my promise?" I asked him.

I think he now remembers. Maybe he thought that because 6 years have already passed, the agreement isn't applicable anymore. He loosened his grip but tightened again after a few seconds.

"Hyung, why don't you stop being angry. You are not going to hit me anyway. My clothes will be destroyed if you do this."

"Are you saying that I don't have the right to hit you?" he said gritting his teeth.

"Yes. So since now you understand, let go."

"Like I give a damn about that!" then he punched me straight on the face. "If you want revenge against me, do whatever you want. No matter what happens, my feelings for Aika..will never change." he said then went to his room, stomping his feet hardly on the floor.

tsk. I know that, I wonder what Aika will do.

~~~~~~~Aika's POV~~~~~~~

It's finally the first day of school!

Hmmn, let's see...My class is until four in the afternoon. My first classroom is at building***** room **.

When I entered the room, I wasn't really expecting anyone to talk to me. We were so many in the classroom and it's just the first day. Even in the philippines I only make friends in the middle of the semester. I don't talk to them unless they talk to me first.

When class ended, as expected, no one really talked to me. I remained at my sit and looked at my phone. There were three text messages.

From: Weird Creepy Guy

Message: Today is your first day of school right? What time will you go out?

second,

From: Weird Creepy Guy

Message: What time will you finish? Are you available after class? I want to talk to you about something.

third,

From: Weird Creepy Guy

Message: Why are you not replying? Maybe you are in the middle of class. Just text me when you're finished, okay? 

Yup, he's right. I was in the middle of class. What does he want? I replied:

Message: School just finished. What's wrong chingu-oppa? 

I started packing my things and headed to the door. Then I felt my phone vibrated.

From: Weird Creepy Guy

Message: I'm coming there. Wait for me at the gates of the university.

I waited at the gates, just like what he said. 

"Yah! Release me right now!" I heard a girl scream behind the tree near the gate.

I peeked a little to see what's happening. The girl was being kissed by a tall guy.

"I said stop! We broke up already! I left you!"

"Please Miyoung don't do this to me. I love you, don't leave me."

"It's finished. I don't like you anymore."

I peeked again and this time I saw the guy grab the waist of the girl.

What the hell are they doing? If I don't do anything this girl might be . OMG! Eotoke?

Why is Yesung-oppa not here yet? I went to where they were without even knowing what to do.

"Yah! release her! Didn't she tell you already? She doesn't like you anymore!" I shouted.

"You don't know anything!" the guy said, she released her then walked towards me. "Who are you? I love her! You don't know that! We don't even know you!" 

He raised his hands, ready to punch me. I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands. But nothing came.

"What are you doing? She's a girl. YOU ARE TRYING TO PUNCH A GIRL?!" I opened my eyes and saw yesung holding the hands of the guy who was still aiming to punch at me.

"Who the hell.." maybe he was about to ask who was he but he recognized him. "AISH!" then he ran away.

"What? he can't fight me but he can punch you? What type of guy will do that?! And you! What the hell were you trying to do? Why didn't you run? Why did you even talk to him?" He told me. And I can tell he's really mad because he's voice was half shouting.

"I'm sorry but he was planning to this gir.. oh, where is she?"

"Fine, let's go." he guided me to his car.

~~~~~~~~Miyoung's POV~~~~~~

Hwansung! That devil! Was he really planning to me?

Even if that girl didn't arrive I can handle him by myself but since he released me already I hid on the bushes.

He tried to punch her but a guy stopped him, wait! Is that YESUNG?

"What? he can't fight me but he can punch you? What type of guy will do that?! And you! What the hell were you trying to do? Why didn't you run? Why did you even talk to him?" he really is Yesung. But who's that girl.

HA! Long time no see Yesung.

~~~~~~~~~Yesung's POV~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the restaurant. I was really planning to bring her here and feed her because I know she didn't eat anything but ramen. She's studying so she must take care of her health.

I led her to our seat. It's not really an expensive restaurant. And it wasn't a fastfood either.

"What are we doing here?" she asked me.

"We are eating."

"OOOkay."

We placed our orders when the waiter came.

"Oppa, can I go to the restroom first?"

"Sure."

She stood up and left.

Oh, she left her cellphone. I checked if no one was looking then stretched my hand to reach for the phone.

Let's see, messages, from:Weird creepy guy, from: weird creepy guy, from:weird creepy guy...

Who is weird creepy guy? 

I opened the message, wait a minute. This is my message, am I weird creepy guy. This girl!

When she arrived, the food was already served.

"Who is weird creepy guy?" I asked her while she was eating her food happily.

"You." she simply said.

"Change it."

"Why? You are creepy. Wait, you touched my phone?!"

"Well yeah, because you left it and...wait don't change the topic. Change it."

"Arrasso, I'll change it." she continued eating and we were silent.

"Don't go close to Eunhyuk."

she looked at me, "What?"

"You heard me."

"Wow, this is weird. Is this some kind of a joke to korean people?"

"What do you mean?"

"Eunhuk-oppa told me that too. He told me to stay away from you, and now you are telling me to stay away from him?"

"Just please trust me."

"No, it's never gonna happen. I will not go away from either of you. You are my friend and he is my bias. Why will I do what you said?"

I should stop this or else we'll end up fighting. 

"Okay, okay. Do what you want. But whenever you are going out with him or when he asks you to, tell me okay?"

"Why should I do that?"

"Just this one, follow this one."

"Okay." she nodded. "But never stalk us if ever we go out!"

"I can't promise that."

"OPPA!"

"I'll try." she was still looking at me. "I said I'll try."

She just ate her food fast. And when she finished,

"I'm leaving. Thank you for the food." she stood up and left.

I left the money on the table and ran after her. 

"Okay, I will not follow you." but I still don't promise. "Let me bring you home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMO! a new character pops up. Who is she? 

For the readers: keep guessing. I love it when you comment what you think. It makes me...inspired. I LOVE YOU ALL<3