2

Let's break up

So where are am I on my story? Ah, yes I was telling to you about the first changed of my life.
Let's continue then...




"Let me go! I don't like that someone touches me with their dirty hands! I don't know you?! You don't know me?! So what's the point on giving me a job that I'm not even asking to you?!" I said angrily. - I pronounced it again those hateful words "dirty hands" -

"Hey calm down, miss. I'm just offering a chance to you and for your information I know everything about you." He said with a serious voice.

"What do you mean by everthing?" I said anxiously.

" As what I said I know everything... the thing that you hide the most so you cannot escape on me" 

"You're lying! You don't know everything!" 

"Why I know your true name? I've investigated on you a long time. Do you want more proof. Don't you?" 

"You're kidding me. Don't you? If you know everything, I'll ask you a simple question then. What is my favourite foods?"

He smile and he said "Simple... You love Ramen the most but also PASTA."

I was surprised that he know that I love PASTA... no one know about it except those people.

"So you believe me now? Or do you want that I'll tell you the PAST?"

I ought not to say nothing... I'm thinking and thinking what to do in this situation but nothing I can't do nothing he won.

"You are not curious who am I? Well, whatever, my name is  Kris Wu and from now on you will work to me. I'll tell you everything that you have to know after you take a bath and you eat. See you later then." He walked towards the door and I was still standing there without doing nothing. 
Before he closed the door he said "Sorry that I touched you." Then he left me...

I sat on the bed still confused on what is happening when someone knocked on the door and a man entered.

"Good afternoon, miss. I will be your butler from now on. I'm Park Jin Young, you can just call me Jr if you want."After he said that he bowed to me and smiled

I was mesmerized for a moment by this man. He has that elegant manner and bright side on his but somehow I don't know why but it seems that I saw him somewhere or it's just my impression.
I was interrupted on admiring him when he said that I have to take a bath now and just ask him if I need something else.

So, I went to the bathroom and I take a long bath with my mind still blank of what is happening to me and I was interrupted again by the knock of the door.

"Are you finish now, madam?" A voice who I forget the name said. 

"Still 2 minutes then I'll be there" I shout. The silence is there again and I feel a breeze of air touching my face... I started to cry.

After 20 minutes I get out of the bathroom with a white bathrobe -that's only what I found on that big bathroom to cover my full body-. I saw the butler behind me -I forgot his name- I'm a bit schock that his so near to me. He whispered on my ears "you forgot your necklace on the bathroom, madam" and then he touched my right hand and put the necklace before he let my hand he squeezed it and smiled again to me. I don't know why but I'm not annoyed that he touched my hand because it's like a comfort touch.

"Your dress is on the bed, madam. I'll leave now so you can get dress. After you finish or If you have some problem with the dress you can push the button near the door and I'll come." He then bow and left.

I looked at the dress it was a short-sleeve and pink I wear it and then put my necklace -I don't care whether it's beautiful or not, I just wear it and that's all-. I go to the mirror to see my reflection but I didn't see it... I've only seen that accident that keeps on returning and my heart is aching again.

I push the button and he came. He said that I will eat first and then I have to go to that person studio.

After I ate, I went to that person studio, actually it was a huge library. I found him sitting on one of those strange chairs that I've never seen in my life, I think It's just a piece of art work that rich people usually spend their money without thinking twice.

We stared at each other for a long time without speaking and I found him much more handsome when he don't talk but I'm still afraid of his eyes...

I interupted the silence on that huge room "hmmm... so what do you want that I'll do for you, mister?"

He smiled -I don't know if it's an evil smile or happy one- "So you are willing to cooperate with me, at last"

"I have no choice like what you said, tsk" I said.
 

 

...

"You don't have to worry, the job that I'm offering to you is simple... you have to BE MY WIFE." 

"What?! Are you serious?!" I was very shocked that my eyes became big.

And then I heard "ahahahahahahahaha!" He laughed so loud.

"Are you making fun of me?!" I shouted. -To be honest when I saw him laughing like that I thought that he has that side too... and It was cute-

"Sorry It's just that your face is so funny when I said it to you and by the way it's only a joke!" He stopped laughing and get serious this time he said "Let's start then... The thing is I want revenge, so I want you to crash that person making him fall for you and then breaking his heart in million pieces."

"Ha?"


 


Sorry for the late update! :P
Hope you like it! 

What do you think will happen on the next chapter? Well just wait for it kekeke

Thank you readers for reading and subscribing me ^.^