Special Chapter!!!!!!

You're My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunji walked to the cafeteria. She eyed the entire tables and spotted few boys that she had been targeting since morning.

She approached the table and at the same, others student greeted her friendly. She replied with a ‘Hi’ and ‘Hello’. As soon as she reached the table, she slammed her books that she had been hugging on the table.

Jungkook chocked on his juice and Suga who surprised as well patted his youngest member’s back lightly. Namjoon who was reading his book almost throw it away because of the loud noise on their table. J-Hope who was about to eat his sandwich stopped mid-way.

There are Suga, Jungkook, J-Hope and Namjoon only on the table.

“I don’t care where the others are, but where is Kim Taehyung?” she asked helpless but mad+sulking can be read on her face.

“Yunji-ya…I love you but can’t you sit down first and eat your lunch or whatever than giving us a heart-attack?” Suga asked.

J-Hope looked at her weirdly. “He might be our best buddy but he’s your boyfriend, so you should know well where he is right now.” Then he laughed.

“I texted him like…what…hundred times but he didn’t reply me at all. “She sulked at V’s friends which is her friends as well.

“Don’t worry noona…” Jungkook stood up from his seat and grabbed his cookie and held it near . “Why don’t you eat this first? It might be able to consume your anger.” The maknae said and Yunji opened up as he inserts the cookie for her to munch. But her face still looked unsatisfied about something.

“You’re looking for the name of Kim Taehyung?” Jin appeared and sat down next to Namjoon. Yunji looked at him.

“He’s with Jimin. The duo’s at the gym. Mr. Kim asked for their help about the basketball player audition. Probably for being the judges for tomorrow.”

 

Namjoon shrugged. “You don’t say. Since both of them our top important players and represent for our college anyway.”

“But why he didn’t reply my messages at all? Is he that busy?” she asked and her anger seems like die down already.

“That…” Jin pointed at her. “…you need to seek the answer from him instead.” Yujin shrugged and picked up her books ready to walk away to find her boyfriend at the gym.

“Noona…” Jungkook called and give her another juice. “Take it.”

Yunji smiled. “Thanks sweetie. Bye guys.” She waved carelessly and walked away.

“He’s dead when Yunji find her.” Namjoon stated.

 

Right after Yunji was gone from their sight, J-Hope laughed. “What’s with you?” Suga looked at him like he’s a weirdo. J-Hope took out something from his bag and showed the others what he had in his hand.

Jin eyebrow lifted up. “Is that V’s phone?” he asked. J-Hope laughed and nodded. “I stole it from him. Just for fun.” Then he laughed out loud.

“Now you’re the one who will be dead if he found out you got his phone.” Jin said with teasing smile. J-Hope stopped laughing and scratched his head.

 

Yunji kept walking and climbed down the stairs.

“Unnie!” someone stopped her midway. Yunji tilted her head as she saw Minji, her junior from her own course with her two friends behind her. “Minji-ya… what’s wrong?” she asked.

“I was wondering if you can help us with the assignment Mr. Kwon gave us about business plan.” Yunji nodded her head. “Oh, I think I can help you about that, but not now. You girls can come to my house this weekend. How’s that sound?” she asked smiling.

Minji smiled. “Mmm. That’s okay with us.” All her friends also smiled. “But unnie…” one of her friends Sunah looked at her weirdly. “…you look like you in a rush. Where are you going?”

“I’m looking for Taehyung.” She answered. The girls immediately smiled giddily. “Aww…unnie, you two look so sweet even though he’s younger than you. All the students in our campus keep talking about you two.” Minji said and nudged Yunji teasingly.

Yunji blushed but poke the girl’s waist. “You girls really need to stop all this teasing. I don’t even know how all the students know about we are dating.”

Minah gave Yunji a look. “You don’t know? Almost all of the students here already know how Taehyung beat Lee Taemin for two-timing you. Even some of the students have the video of it.”

 

“Video? How…” Yunji confused.

“Yup unnie. Video. There was a student saw the incident, so he recorded it so that’s how the news about you and him spread all around the college.” Minji smiled in proud. Yunji just stared at them blankly.

Sunah sighed and dreamily looked up at the ceiling. “Haa…how I wish I can have a boyfriend that is younger than me.”

Yunji laughed awkwardly at them. “Hahahaha, girls…I have to go. I’ll see you later. Bye.” She walked away and the girls just waving at her still talking about her and V. “Video? What video? Haa whatever. I need to find Kim Taehyung.” She shrugged and straight walking before turn to the left at the end of the hallway.

 

“Are they all the students that sign up for the basketball team?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter