A Happy family

XOXO I Love You

In the middle forest...

A 18-year old girl walked home with some berries in her basket.The elegant young girl wore a white dress ending at her toes.A few men followed her.They were her father's men,sent to protect her.She cheerfully smiled when she entered her luxurious cottage.She did not forget to thank the men and bid them goodbye.

She took off her heels and entered the kitchen."Mother!Father!I'm home!"She shouted as she place down the basket on the counter.Some footsteps were heard and two figures entered the kitchen.A woman in her early 40's and a man in his middle 40's smiled and hugged the girl."Welcome home,dear.What did you get from the Irri Mountains?"The mother asked.The girl took a bowl and scopped a bowlful of berries and place it gently in front of her mother."Bewilther berries.Your favourite,mother."The mother smiled and took a berry and put it in ."It taste wonderful,dear."The father took one as well and taste it."It is good my child.But it's early spring now.The Alphas may come out anythime.Fei,my wolfling.Listen to father.It's too dangerous to be out in the mountains.Stay in the area,alright child?"The girl,Fei nodded."I understand,father.I will stay here."The father and mother smiled.They were happy to be blessed with such a wonderful daughter.

 

 

The next day,the happy family was spending their day in their penthouse near the lake.Some men were standing outside and some were patrolling the area to make sure it is safe.Fei was having a good quality time with her parents.They had always been busy runing around the world,leaving Fei numorously alone at home with the rest of the men.Fei love her parents despise their time together was short.Recently,her parents had settle down and take a rest.This gave Fei a chance to spend more time with both her father and mother.

 

Breakfast was peaceful and they spent their time together running the woods,playing with pixies and had a barbeque for dinner.By midnight,Fei had slump on the couch and fell asleep.The father and mother chuckled.The father carried her upstairs and the mother tuck her into bed.They both kissed her forehead and quietly left her room.

 

However,

In the middle east of the forest,a troup of men were camping there.Not for a tripNot normal men.Poison and steel bullets were loaded.The leaders were talking about their plan.Their plan on killing the wolves.The kill is on...

 

XOXO23464##

OMG...It's killing me.It's sooo....boring.I'm sorry!*squeks*