Chapter 1 - Going Out

Let Him Go

Ji Hyo POV  

Today is my day off. So I decided to tidy up my mess-house. I've been really busy for a whole week with my schedule. As soon as I start, I keep finding amazing thing that I never know about it's existence. But I think most of people in this world would be like me. Sometimes I will stop for a while and playing with my lovely hamsters, then with Gary's bulldog then continue my unfinished works. While playing with Gary's dog I really miss him.. 'Ah~ If only I can meet him now.. How he is doing now? Hmm.. I'm really curious.. Hopefully he is happy now, there..' 

 

Author POV

Suddenly she heard her phone was ringing that make her stop from her daydreaming.. Still in her half-mong state, she unlocked her phone and answered it..

 

Eugene POV  (Ji Hyo's Friend)

'Haish, it really a bored day today! What should I do? Hmm.. Should I call Ji Hyo and ask her out?'

"Let's grab this chance! It's been long though since last time I went out with her"   (Mumbling while looking for her phone)

After her phone was connected to Ji Hyo's phone...  "Yah, what are you doing? This is third time I call you!"

Ji Hyo: "Aigoo, uri-chingu.. Mianhae.. I was tidying up my house. I, myself also don't know what happen? It's look like the storm was passed my house..ㅋㅋㅋ" 

Eugene: ㅋㅋㅋ,  Gwaenchana, I'm not mad at you.. Actually I'm just bored for being alone at my home.. Would you like to go out with me? Maybe a stroll at our favourite park or just relax at our favourite cafe?  So, how?

Ji Hyo: Hmm.. It was a good idea! How about you come fetch me at 3 p.m? I want to finish tidy up my stormed-house first..

Eugene: Hmm.. Okay! Call! At 3 p.m..

Ji Hyo: Call!

 

Author POV

After that call, Ji Hyo quickly finished up her work. Then quickly get ready as she done it at 1.45 p.m. She then grab her black skinny jeans and with her Brooklyn short sleeve white shirt. And not to forget also with her NY cap. A precious and last gift from him

 

Ji Hyo POV

 

 

*Right at 3 p.m*

*Hearing a car horn sounds from outside*

“Yah! Jamkkanman! (Wait a minute) (Shouting from inside while grabbing her purse and phone)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In Eugene’s car*

Ji Hyo: “Yah, you really punctual-type person..”

Eugene: “Well~ So where we want to go?  Park or our favourite café? ”

Ji Hyo: (No respond)

Eugene: (Touch JH’s shoulder) “Hey, chingu! What’s wrong with you? Are you okay? Do you need to meet doctor?

Ji Hyo: (Wake up from her daydreaming) Nae? Ani.. I don’t need doctor.. I’m totally fine! ^^  What you said just now?

Eugene: “ㅋㅋㅋ Daydreaming again? I ask where shall we go? Park or our favourite café? “

Ji Hyo: Ah~ It’s up to you.. Or…… maybe we go to both..?  :)

Eugene: As expected! Our Ji Hyo! ㅋㅋㅋ

 

*Ji Hyo turn on the radio then the song ‘7 years of love by KyuHun’ was playing*

We met for seven years
No one knew we would say goodbye this easily

However we still separated
With the memories we built for a long time, now gone

How did we at such a young age
Meet each other, I don’t even remember how
Difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves

They said saying goodbyes are painful
But I didn’t even have time to feel that
I just thought this is the way staying composed

(Chorus)
But I cried
Time passed it gave me a simple yearning 
Different from what my mind was seeing
At first friends then next as lovers
We said we’d stay as friends even if we separated

During those 3 years spent alone
We contacted each other sometimes

Even if I met someone else again
Even I loved again
Whenever I was sad I would call you without a word just tears falling

You have to meet a good person
I thought in my heart without any words
I asked if you still liked me without any thought hoping you say it back

(Chorus)
I know
We had the most pure love
Back then we thought that kind of love couldn’t be done again se we saved it in our memories
Often I feel a cold feeling from you
But now I know you cannot ask anything

“I’m getting married” is what you said to me
After that for a long time I was speechless
Then I cried they were your last words to me
For the only words I wanted to hear was that you loved me

 

After the song ends, suddenly her mood changes from happy to sad. Once again, she misses him. Eugene realize it when her mood change but she don’t want to ask about it to make Ji Hyo become more sad..

*Arrived at their favourite café ‘Coffee Stain’, they take a seat near the windows*

After finished their order, Eugene finally ask why she was in her mong-state just now and why suddenly her mood change..

Eugene: Ji Hyo-ah, are you sure you are okay? (Finally had courage to ask about it)

Ji Hyo: Erm.. Sure! I was totally fine! Why? (Trying to hide the truth)

Eugene: Nothing! Just want to ask.. Well, yeah, as you always busy with your schedule that’s why I ask.. You know, as your best friend?

Ji Hyo: Hehehe.. Gumawo chingu~~ Saranghae <3 (a big relief as Eugene just worry about her condition)

Eugene: Yah palli drink your Americano.. Later we’ll go to our favourite park.. Ah~ It’s been a long time since the last time we went it there, right?

Ji Hyo: (Nod) That’s right! And it will be great if the others (refer to some celeb friends) will join us too….. But they are busy with their schedule..

_________________________________________________________________________________

*Heading to their favourite park around Seoul*

*At park*

They just walking around together, taking some fresh air, complaint about their own hard life, make some jokes, then they also get greeted by some fans.. Then, heading back to their own home as it already 8 p.m..

 

Eugene sent Ji Hyo to her home. When Ji Hyo was about to take off from Eugene’s car….

Ji Hyo: Can you stopover at my house first? I would like to tell you something.. (Hesitantly asking her)

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ah~~ finally finish for capter one (actually one-shot but it's too long).. now i know why it's really hard to be author.. it'll be hard when you suddenly running out of ideas..

it's happen to me!! I don't know what to write when they at Seoul park so please bear with it.. hehehe..

Eugene actually the one from The SEEYA that LeeSsang duet with.. Tears.. I don't know so much about korean name

Please leave some comments~~ ^^