Part 1

Jealousy Kills

Jealousy kills


Yeseung POV
It had been almost a year since Kris confessed to me. He always sends me to my classes first before going to his own classes.

"Omg you have the coolest boyfriend ever!"

"He is so good looking."

"Doesn't he gets jealous when you and Baekhyun are close?"

"Calm down girls. Lecture gonna start soon." Baekhyun came in, rescueing me again every morning.

"Gomawo."

"You owe me an ice cream again today." 

"Hahah yeahh! Did you watch Cool Men last night? Omo! Changsub was so cool protecting the fan!" I fangirled.

"So you prefer your idol over your boyfriend?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yah! You know Kris is still my favourite!"

"Arasseo arasseo. Playgirl." He messed up my hair and hit his shoulders in return.

"Alright class. Today, everyone will have to stay back till you have finish your final year aritifect." Mr Bang announced before leaving the class.

"Yeseung! Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked, catching me escaping from the class.

"I'm gonna tell Kris that i will be late so that he will not wait for me." 

I skipped happily towards Kris lecture hall.

I stopped at the hallway, peeking into the lecture hall that still have not finished the lesson. I admired how Kris looked so attentive in lessons with his glasses on. I was not the only one admiring him. A group of girls were fangirling right beside me. Don't they know i'm his girlfriend.

As i was pouting to myself, the professor ended the lesson and headed out. I waited for Kris to look at my direction so that i could call him out. 

He was packing his stuff when Luhan informed him of my presence, i assumed. He looked outside and saw me tip toeing to see inside the lecture hall. The windows are quite high and i'm rather short. He gave a big smile, before taking his stuff and walked towards me.

The fangirls beside me thought that he was smiling at them which was a huge misconception.

"Yah! He's coming out now! You can do it Jihyo! Fighting!" The girls said.

I was rather unsure what they were planning till Kris came out. 

I was about to walk towards Kris when some of the same fangirls pushed me to the side.

"Kris sunbaenim. I am Jihyo, first year same major. I baked you some cookies and hope you like it." Jihyo said handing him a box.

"Is this a confession?" Kris asked, receiving a slight nod from Jihyo.

"I'm sorry. But i'm already in a relationship with a really lovely girlfriend. She's Park Yeseung, 2nd year, majoring in artitecture." Kris pulled me towards him, and introduced me.

"Ohh. I see. Haha. It's okay." Jihyo awkwardly laughe and walked away.

I could hear her friends calling me names like ugly, short, and others.

"I thought you said they are just friends?" 

"How would i know they are a couple. They don't act like one. I thought she and her other friend were a couple looking at how close they are." 

Kris and i coul hear the conversations that they were having.

"Excuse me but me and my girlfriend can hear everything that you said." Kris said, placing his arm around my shoulder.

The fangirls awkwardly walked away. I can understand why other people didn't know my relationship with Kris. I don't really like skinship, thats why we rarely hold hands or do other couple things.

"So... What brought you here? You rarely comes over." Kris said as we took a walk around the school.

"I will be having extra lessons today. We will be ending quite late so i don't want you to wait for me in school." 

"How late will it end?"

"I don't know. Mr Bang said we had to finish our year end artifect by today. And i'm not almost done yet."

"Arasseo. Call me if it gets too late."

"Arasseo. Bye." I waved at Kris as he walked back to class after sending me back to my class.

"Ahhh!!! This is so tiring!! Mr Bang! I'm hungry! Can you go treat us? Please!" One of my classmates begged.

"Aish! Jinjja. You kids always take advantage of me. Alright. Can someone go buy the food for us? I will pay for it don't worry." Mr Bang said, asking for help.

"Since i only have some finishing touches left, i can go." I offered.

"I'll follow you." Baekhyun continued on.

I went around taking my classmates order while waiting for Mr Bang to take his wallet.

"Bring an umbrella along! It looks like its going to rain." Mr Bang reminded us.

"Nehh~" Baekhyun said and grabbed an umbrella.

We went to the nearest store and bought the food. 

"Ah! It's raining heavily! Luckily Mr Bang reminded us to bring an umbrella along. Come on let's go!" Baekhyun said and hold the umbrella for us.

We split the food into half and carried it each. 

"Yah come closer. You're clothes are getting wet." Baekhyun said as he pulled me closer. 

He secured his arm around me to make sure i won't get any more wetter.

"Yah. Isn't that your boyfriend?" Baekhyun said, noticing Kris sitting at the school's entrance.

"Kris? What are you doing here?" I said running towards him.

He look rather annoyed.

"Wait here while i go give the others their food." I took Baekhyun's load as he said he wanted to go to the toilet. 

Baekhyun POV
I had never seen this guy gotten angry or jealous before. Should i try something...

"Kris Hyung. What are you doing here? I'm sorry for holding your girlfriend's shoulder. You don't mind do you?" I asked, hoping to see the reaction that i want to see.

His expression became darker, his hands balled up, he was trying hard to restraint himself.

"Ani. It's okay. You are just friends right?" He said sounding calm.

"Friends? I think we are more than friends!" I laughed out and walked back to class.

 

 

~~~~~~ 

 

i have already finish the story but i need comments and advice to improve it. So don't worry, this story is already completed! I will update the next chapter next week or maybe the end of the week?