[4]

The Bet

Jungkook didn't know how he got here to the mall trying some clothes, all he knew is that later ago he was walking in the street ready to go to school when a certain someone grabbed his wrist from behind and dragged him to the car and now poof they're here.

 

"Try this too!" V ordered Jungkook and handed him another set of clothes to wear.

"B-but why? And I can't afford this clothes, and why did you brought me here? We should be in school" Jungkook pouted and tried to put on an angry face but failed anyway.

"I'm the one paying for all those clothes, now just hurry up and change" V said and pushed Jungkook inside the changing room while he seats and wait for the younger.

After waitng for minutes Jungkook finally went out of the changing room and V was surprised wow he looks good. V can't believe that the all known nerd in their school is now the boy next door.

V tried to look normal and act normal. He stood up and gulped and came closer to the boy, their faces only inch away, he was nervous for some reason and he feels hot all of a sudden and his heart is beating fast like it's been chasing by 10 dogs.

"U-uhmm I think you look more handsome without the glasses" V was shaking when he reached for Jungkook's eyeglass and removed it, V stared at the younger's eyes. He was lost in those beautiful eyes of him, Jungkook only blushed and turned his head to the side and V snapped out and realized what he did.

"Ah! I-I n-need m-my glasses, I can't see properly" Jungkook said to lessen the awkward atmosphere.

"I already bought you eye contacts, no need to hide your beautiful face" V cupped Jungkook's cheeks and looked at the younger's eyes again, this time V prevented Jungkook to turn his head again.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why are you so nice to me? I'm the school nerd no one wants to be friends with me so why are you like this towards me?" Jungkook was curious, cause how come the school heartthrob is wasting all his money and time for this school nerd.

"I-I l-love you Jungkook" V said but he was stuttering but of course it was a lie, cause remember he have to do this just for that bet.

"...." Jungkook was too shocked and confuse now.

"I-It's true when we met yesterday it was like love at first sight, I couldn't focus at all, I was always thinking about you, your smile, your beautiful eyes and everything" lies all lies.

"I-I don't know what to do and what to say, it's the first time that somebady said that to me" Jungkook bowed his head.

"Can you be my boyfriend?" 

"I don't know, I still don't feel the same"  

"I know but can you at least give it a try?"

"Uhh.. Okay I'll give it a try" Jungkook looked at V and smiled

"Thank you, I promise you won't regret it. I will make you love me" V hugged the younger tightly.

 

                                             Lies nothing but lies.