chapter 8

what?!?!?!?! where?!?!?!?!

After lotte world,we went to a local restaurant for dinner. After dinner, luhan suddenly asked minkyung to talk with him outside. “are you the girl who’s going to stay with mark for a few years???” “uhm…yes… why do you ask???” “nothing…” luhan grinned at her. “so….what you think of him???? Is he bad to you???” “no……I just don’t really like how he acts you know???? Being a player and all…”

“he have his own reasons” “can you tell me???”

“uhm…… fine….. but don’t tell him anything about me telling you…”

“okay…”

“meet me on Monday at the coffee shop nearby your school”
“okay”

After dinner, shimin stayed over at bambam’s house, yugyeom went home by bus, minkyung, mark, luhan and L went home by subway……

-monday (after school)-

Minkyung’s p.o.v

I went to the coffee shop nearby and ordered  cup of cappuccino. Not long luhan came and sat across me.

“so can you tell me the reason why is mark a player????”

I was sure that luhan was feeling uncomfortable about telling me.

“I know that he is a good guy. But I just don’t understand how is he always dating girls and always breaking their heart.”
“breaking their heart?”

Minkyung nodded

“how???”
“he usually breaks up with them in a really harsh way.”
“how many girls by now???”

“I don’t know….around 6 every month???”

“ how does he usually break up with them???”
“there’s this one time he break up with one of the girls on her grandmother’s funeral…..”

“oh no… this is getting bad…..”
“bad???”

“just meet me at the coffee shop nearby your school on Monday after school. don’t tell to mark anything about this…”

“uhm… okay…”
 

-on Monday after school-

Minkyung’s p.o.v

I went to the coffee shop nearby my school and ordered a cup of cappuccino . I sat on the table at the corner near the window. Not long, luhan came and sat across me.

“so….what do you wanna tell me???”

“I wanna tell you something that you should not tell anybody..”
“if it’s a secret, then why are you telling me???”
“ -.-‘ cuz ur gonna stay with him for a few years…duh….. you should at least know some things about him….”

“ooo okay…”

“last time, when he was younger, he fell in love with a girl…..she was cute, helpful , kind, smart , and all other things. He would always help her and play with her. On the last year of elementary school, he was planning to confess her love to her, he bought a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates. He practiced it for one whole month every night. When he was about to walk to the library where she usually goes, he saw her kissing someone. He dropped the roses and the chocolate .she saw it and walked towards him and he ran away. Not long, he forgot all about it. But everyone knows that he still had feelings for her. Everytime she’s laughing with another guy, he would always look really upset and disappointed. We would always tell her not to hangout with guys in front of him,but she said that he already move on. Her name is park do in . she and mark are really good friends until now. Their in a really complicated relationship, she would usually visit him.”

“visit??? She’s not in korea???”

“she’s continuing her studies in the states.”

“oooo okay… you may proceed”

“she would bring gifts, play with him, and more everytime she visits.”

“oooooo”

“ however, mark’s heart is still broken since the incident at elementary school. he wants people to feel as broken as he is that time. That’s why he always break other people’s heart through love”

“oooo okay. That makes sense.”

“promise me you wouldn’t tell anybody about this.”

“okay, I promise”

Me and luhan hangout for awhile after the talk

-mark’s p.o.v-

After school, I saw L standing at the school gate.

“hey what are you doing here??? Where’s luhan hyung???”

“owh…. I told him the name of the new school I’ll be going to and he sent me here and left… he said he have some business to take care of. And I’ve just talked to the principal and im going to be going to school here…^^ isn’t that great????”
“really?!?!?!?! That’s great!!!”
“where are you going to after this??”
“ im just going back to the hostel”

“you wanna hang out with me for a while??”
“sure!!!”
 we went to the arcade nearby the hostel. We played the same games and had a blast. I’ve always wanted a little brother like L. he said that he should be studying and  he went back to the hostel.

I bought a cup of bubble tea and went home.

“opaaa!!!!! Oppa!!!!!!”

I heard a young girl calling me and her voice is really similar…………

 

 

 

 

sorry for not updating for a really long time (again) -.-" ..... my PSLE is inished and i hope i can update more!!!! subscribe please and plese do commet... i dont bite!!!^^