CREATURES

~ SECRET TOWN ~ JOIN US AND LIVE IN A MAGICAL PLACE WHERE EVERYTHING CAN HAPPEN!! NEWLY OPPEN MANY SPOTS AVAILABLE!! WANTED AN ADMIN WHO CAN HELP TO MAKE (MUCH BETTER) THE AFF PAGE JUSEYO~~
SECRET TOWN
CREATURES
                                      VAMPIRES:                                     PURE BLOOD: the highest rank of their kind, all kinds of benefits for them, they have no blood lust and is easy to control their powers.                     HALF BLOOD: the humans turn in vampires, with blood lust and harder to control their powers. •                                           WEREWOLVES:                             ALPHAS: they come from a pure line, liders of the packs and have a great lidership will.                       BETAS: members of the packs loyals to their alphas, impulsive and jokers.                                                                                                                      GUMINHOS: childish, rebels and easy going with everyone                                                                                                                                                                       ELEMENT RUNNERS; they control one element, plus an additional power                                                 1. Thunder                                                                         2. Metal                                                                             3. Ventus                                                                             4. Ignis                                                                                   5. Terra                                                                               6. Aqua                                                                               7. Pegasus                                                                             8. Gelum                                                                               9. Mundus .