Skool Luv Affair

상남자 - Real Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is like my own music video of Boy In Luv, so I'm the director okay? xP

I want to be your oppa
I’m so hungry for your love
I want to be your oppa
I’ll have you, just watch

You walk in the school. Grinning happily since you're a positive-minded girl. You pass Namjoon and Suga. Their mouth-hanging from seeing pass by. "Let's gather BTS now." Namjoon say to Suga. Suga is in state of Mong~ after saw you.

Why are you shaking up my heart?

While Jimin who get detention, is cleaning the toilet. "Oh?Isn't that ___?" Jimin say after saw your back figure. "Ahhh~!She's cute! ><"

Why are you shaking up my heart?

You pass V, J-Hope, and Jin. They notice you and focused their eyes on you. "Heol~How can she be so pretty?" J-Hope say. "No,it's cute." V protest. "She is y~" Jin say, smirking.

Why are you shaking up my heart?

Jungkook who being a novel lover, he is reading a novel again outside the class. You who want to get inside the class accidentally hit the novel that he read. You quickly take the novel that fall and give it to your classmate , "Mianei Kookie~". Jungkook blush at the nickname you gave him. You get inside the class.

Shaking up, shaking up

"Jungkook-ah!The leader ask us to meet at the port." Jin say to Jungkook. "Okay Hyung."

(Dad) Just how exactly did dad ask mom out?
Should I write you a letter?
What is this? I become like dust in front of you

"As we all know, we all like ___ right?" the leader spoke. All the BTS nod. "Don't you think we should settle this today?" "If she pick one of us let's congratulate him sincerely okay?" Namjoon state.

"Then I'll write a letter!" V say , starting to write his  love letter. Same goes to Jungkook, he also write a letter for you.

After all the the 'writing-a-letter-for-you' session, V and Jungkook put it in your locker.

You make me so angry and mad for no reason
I’m serious but you make me into a loser, who picks fights with you
Why do I care so much about you?
You’re making a big boy act like a little kid
But I’ll turn things around
From just knowing each other to becoming lovers

You saw there are two letters. There is one letter written from V and one moore from '???' . "From '???' ?His handwritten is like Kookie..." you blush at the thought having Jungkook as your crush. You saw BTS eyeing you. You 'coolly' throw V  letter while shaking your head. And secretly take Jungkook letter and leave the scene.

"Yeah~! She took my letter! >< Poor maknae~ She throw your letter~" V say misunderstood. "I know it will be like this..." Jungkook sadly state. "How can she like me? She will never like me."

"Don't worry maknae~ You can still find other girl right?" Jimin pat Jungkook back.

If it’s with you, I think I can go to a good college
ABCDEFGH Hakuna Matata
Your profile picture is the same but why do I keep checking it?
But don’t misunderstand, I’m not an easy guy

Classroom.

J-hope is busily  staring at you. He is at your left, Jungkook on your right and Jin is in front of you. The teacher caught J-Hope staring at you. "J-Hope!" the teacher called and J-hope stand up confused. "I think you are busy looking at ___.Why don't you tell me the answer for this question?" the teacher say.  J-Hope scratch the back of his neck, "I...don't know...". The whole class laugh at him. Then the teacher ask you. You answer the question proudly since you are the best student in school. You then smirk at J-Hope who got it wrong.

I’m getting nervous, I’m getting nervous
Who are you? Are you that great?
Why do you keep teasing me?
Just stop now, hold up, hold up

Recess. V and Jungkook is practicing basketball at the indoor court. You saw V try to shoot but fail. V saw you and embarrassed. You just shook your head and smirk at him, V who saw that ruffles his hair in frustration because can't show his coolness in front of you.

Hold me tight before I kiss you
Before my heart lets you go
Say what you want
Say what you want
What is it that you really want?

Hold me tight before I kiss you
Before my heart lets you go
Say what you want
Say what you want
What is it that you really want?

Why are you shaking up my heart?
Why are you shaking up my heart?
Why are you shaking up my heart?
Shaking up, shaking up

You go to the other side of the basketball court. You saw Jungkook practicing. The ball always went i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter