final.

Thank You For Being You

"Good afternoon Simsimtapa listeners. We have here, the popular group who came back as voodoo dolls, VIXX~!"

"Hello~ We are VIXX." they all smiled and clapped. 

you smiled at the voices of her friends, happy that they have came this far already. She listened and laughed at their silly actions, she grooved in her seat as she listened to the music playing. When they were back on, you checked the time and she remembered to open the letter that Hongbin told her to open at a specific time. 

 

"Hey you, take this." 

"What is this?" she asked Hongbin.

"It's a gift. Don't open it until 3:30 p.m. Remember that." 

"Now you got me all curious, Hongbin. I might open it before that." you giggled.

"Yah, you. You better not." 

She broke down laughing and then reassured Hongbin, "Don't worry, I won't." 

Hongbin ruffled her hair, she glared and fixed her hair. 

"I'm going now. Remember, do not open it until 3:30 p.m." he said as he tied his shoes.

"Alright, Hongbin. I think she gets it. Now come on, we're gonna be late." Ravi said and pushed him out the door.

you laughed again and placed the gift on the coffee table.

 

There was something about the envelope that made her anticipating it but anxious. Even though it was a plain baby blue colour, the tips of her fingers tingled whenever she touched it, heart racing and beating rapidly. you checked the time again, 3:30 p.m. She opened it and before she could see what was inside, her name was heard from her laptop.

"you noona, you're allowed to open the gift now."

"Oohh, I see you have prepared something, Hongbin-ssi." Shindong said, teasingly. 

At unease, Hongbin shyly smiled. 

you slowly took out a piece of paper and unfolded it, then you heard him speak. You realized what he was speaking, was the same as what was written in the letter. 

 

"Dear you noona,

You must be wondering what I have prepared now. Before, I've prepared some pretty ridiculous stuff, such as pranks with Hyuk or N, gave you useless birthday gifts, or said words that could have disgusted or shocked you. But I know I would never regret doing that, why? Because I saw you smile. Seeing you smile means everything to me, ever since that night in Canada. I've seen you having so much fun, to me your eyes were sparkling when you saw something that fascinated you, your eye smile whenever you saw a foreign baby. At that moment, my goal was to make you smile everyday. So, today my prepartion for you, is to confess. I love you noona. You may be shocked right now, but it's true. And besides that, I want to thank you, for being there for me whenever I needed you or even when I just wanted to hang out. And thank you, for being you. I was anti-social at first, but it was you who had let me become who I am today. WIthout you being you, I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't be who I am today. I love you you. I hope you accept my love for you."

 

you froze, but a smile spread across her face.

"Wow. What a bold move, Hongbin." the MC spoke.

"Hongbin as put a lot of confidence and heart into this, he sincerely loves you. We hope the fans understand." N said. 

"Alright, let's reflect on what the leader said and check the comments. 'Omo, omo, omo!!! Hongbin oppa is too sweet~ That girl is so lucky, I wish I was her.''Hongbinnie oppa's love letter!!! ♥♥♥ *sigh* why can't my boyfriend do such thing?' Seems like a lot of fans are accepting this." 

"I've actually prepared a song too, it's from our Hyde mini album and it's called, 'Love Letter'." everyone awed at Hongbin's boldness.  

Hongbin began to sing the song, what shocked you was that he was singing it, alone. She knew that he was trying his best every time he sang a high note, she could feel him smiling, she could feel the warmth in his voice. After Hongbin finished, everybody in the studio clapped, you clapped as well. 

"Hopefully you understand my heart you noona, I hope that you'll wait for me at home." 

 

After that session, she couldn't stop smiling whenever she heard Hongbin talk. Her heart fluttered whenever he laughed. Simsimtapa ended and you closed her laptop, then she scanned her eyes and fingers over the letter which she had never put it down ever since she picked it up. She smiled and giggled to herself, when she heard the door open. you walked to greet the guys but only saw Hongbin taking off his shoes.

"Where the rest of them?" 

She caught a glimpse of Hongbin smirking, she gave him a unsure glare as he walked towards her, "I might have...told them to go buy us a treat. A restaurant that's far far away from here." 

He sneakily wrapped his arms around your waist but you quickly stepped out of his embrace, "Whoa there, how are you so sure that I've already accepted your love?" 

Hongbin smiled and pulled her in for a hug, she was shocked and her heart started thumping against her chest, "Thank you. For understanding me." 

you smiled over his shoulder and hugged back, "I love you, Lee Hongbin."

 

~~~

jjajaaaang~ sorry for the long wait, brain farts here and there :$

but here is the finish product!!

tell me what you guys think in the comments :)