One-shot

To make you cry

Hello, how are you? How are you today? Exciting?

What? me?

Today it is normal .. Instead tend to be boring ..

Why?

Of course, because the routine that's it.

Lectures, exercises with other members, returned to the dormitory and the Rest. Once trus every day. Bored!

What? Member what?

Oh, mianhae .. I forgot to introduce myself. You know T-ara you? You know the new member? Which one?

You know former Girl's Generation member who came out before the debut?

Yes! That's me. My name Injung Park. But the more people know me by name T-ara Soyeon.

Still do not know well? Moment, I show you my photo ..



Well .. Now you already know me which one? hehe ..

Now I wear coats, hats, wigs same glasses first before exiting.

Where? I want to meet my boyfriend, we were going for a walk. So I have to disguise, not to let fans know, and so noisy. hehehe.

Who? Oh, I forgot to mention. Mianhae .. I was senile.

Boohwal you know? No! Too bad ..

And that's the best rock band in Korea. You know the song? It's called "Love Is" .. and "I Tought"..

You know the vocalist? Not really?

Too bad .. Though he was my boyfriend.

His name is Jung Dongha. her vocals to the 8th Boohwal, as well as his magnae. Understandably the others already  battery.

hihihi

You want to know which Dongha-oppa, I briefly show a picture ...



Today I and Oppa will go to the amusement park. hihihi .. It would be fun.

I will do my mission today ..

Want to know what my mission? What?

Yes! You're right! My mission is to make Dongha-oppa cry. Wish me luck!

# # #

"Oppa!"

"Oh, Jungie ..
Already long wait for me? "Asked Dongha-oppa said, kissing my forehead gently.

Jungie it calls my affection for him.

"Pretty long.. Let's go .. "I take her hand clutching a large, warm and soft.

"Want to ride today?" He asked softly.

His voice! Oppa I love that sound .. I'm addicted! Hihihi ..

"That!"

"Heh? Roller Coaster?
You sure? "Dongha-oppa asked confused.

"Yeah .. I really like it up .. Come on ... "forced me.

"But .. But I ... "

"Come on!" I forced her to drag onto the roller coaster.

You know what I think? Yes! Perfect plan!

Dongha-oppa was afraid of heights! So he must have cried for fear of being up there .. Let's play!

Look! Oppa's face tense! Omo! He grasped my hand tightly!

Cool! My mission this time definitely a success! Oppa must cry .. Happy ...

"Jungie,'re done! Why are you smiling so? Come on down .. '"said Dongha-oppa broke my reverie with a smile.

Eh?

What the hell is this? Oppa why not cry at all anymore? Where so cool downs!

Huh! Ya all in vain! Tomorrow should find another way!

# # # # #

Hi! It's already almost a month of my last date with Dongha-oppa.

Yes! Dating again failed to perform my mission! Huh!

But today it seems going to succeed! Hahaha ..

Oh, yes. Forgot!

Today is T-ara and Boohwal will both be performing in a musical event. This is for the first time we played at the same event after I debut! hihihi ..

Wait .. wait .. I think there was anyone I know deh! That's my friend from childhood!

"That is Seungho!" Call me excited.

"Oh, Park Injung!" Handsome guy call it vibrant.

"You do a gig here, too?" I asked.

"Ne. MBLAQ gig here. T-ara ya? "Uh, he's asking me back.

I just nodded in agreement.

Oh, yes! I got the idea! While there Seungho ya!

"Seungho, here for a while I told you something .." I call him as he gasped out my plan.

Sip! Seungho nods agree! happy ..

Omo! Seungho why? Why did he pull my head? Suddenly ..

Do it Do it, Chu ~ ♥

Omo! Seungho kiss my lips!

"So .. Soyeon? "Call a man behind me.

"O.. Oppa? Dongha-oppa? "

"You .. He ..
Was that? "Dongha-oppa said haltingly.

Jung Dongha Gotcha! Come on! Crying! You must be sad not to see your boyfriend kissing another person?

Come on! Cry lah! Drops of water on your eyes! Crying is ..

"Never mind .. Yes I'm home first ... "he said, my hair.

"Seungho, I Leave Soyeon ne! Annyeong! "He said again as he passed from our presence with a cheery smile.

Really unbelievable! His girlfriend kissing another man before him, and he still smiling?

Extraordinary!

What? Do you think I'm too far? Leave it alone ..

you'll also know why I like this ..

# # # # #

Hi all .. How are you?

I? I'm very excited .. Still remember the incident with Seungho that time right?

Yes! After the incident Dongha-oppa was not angry at all on me .. Instead he sent flowers and a doll to me ..

Yes! TOTAL FAIL result my business! heuu .. ..

You know more annoying again? All members scold me!

Boram-onnie of non-completion finished my lecture on ..

Q-ri and Eunjung who constantly insults me ..

Hyomin who kept saying I was evil ..

and the worst, we magnae, Jiyeon and Hwayoung,are not talking to me till this day ..

Huh! Annoying! Why are they more supportive Dongha-oppa? Disgust!

What? you also assume I annoying? I outrageous?

Whatever! All of that's because you do not know what my reasons for doing it all ..

Oh yes, now I'm headed where Boohwal doing rehearsals for the show tonight.

I have to say something very important with Dongha-oppa ..

MUST!

"Dongha-oppa!" Call my waving hands.

"Oh, Jungie .. Old already? What are you doing here? "He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm .. There are things that must be dizzy with Oppa I'm talking about .. Could be out for a while .. "I said.

"Oh! Want talking about? We chatted on the rooftop just how? "He said, again, throwing his smile.

Very honest smile ... .. Very ..

I HATE ..

"Want to talking about what?" He asked, breaking my reverie.

"Oppa .. Oppa .. I .. I .. That ... "

"What?
I do not understand what you said .. "he asked, my hair.

"I want us to BROKE UP ..."

"Heh? What?
are you kidding again right? "he said with a chuckle.

"No. .. I'm not joking .. WE BROKE UP .. "

"But why?
Why all of a sudden? "He said softly, I could see the disappointment on his face.

"Oppa remember a girl named Park Eunsuh?" I asked in a tone quite high.

"Park .. Eunsuh? "It seems he began to remember something.

"Yeah .. Park Eunsuh .. a Hobae you on campus .. Park Eunsuh .. "tone of my voice higher.

"Oh, that's Eunsuh .. What about her? She's annoying you? "Asked Dongha confused.

"No! No way! Oppa know who she is? "

"Hobae of me?" Dongha asked hesitantly.

"She's my sister!" I cried indignantly.

"Then? What to do? "asked Dongha again.

"She ... She cries every night .. She suffered every night .. She's daydreaming every night .. Because Oppa .. Because of her love for Oppa ... "My voice started to tremble.

"Take me to see her .. I'll apologize when it can solve everything .. "please Dongha the middle of a panic.

"No way! No Way! She .. Onnie .. ONNIE HAD DIED .. SHE DIED Because of oppa .. "My tears began to spill like rain.

"What did you mean ?" Asked Dongha fear.

"Yes. Oppa, onnie suicided when you refused her, saying she does not deserve to be your lover because she was too young .. "

"But I was just joking then .." said Dongha.

"Whatever! Joke! you've killed her! Your joke made me lose my only remaining family! "

"Mianhae .. Jeongmal Mianhae, Injungie ..
Jeongmal mianhae .. "Dongha said softly as he knelt in front of me.

"Oppa know, I want to be oppa's girlfriend for a reason .. For REVENGE! But what? I FAILED! Oppa never even jealous! I Hate iy"I said everything in my heart.

Jung Dongha, he's incredible! He did not budge! He kept staring at me softly with his smile.

"Injungie, mianhae .. Jeongmal mianhae .. "he muttered softly.

"We're BROKE UP! GOODBYE! and FORGET ME JUST LIKE YOU FORGOT my sister , Jung Dongha .. " I yelled as he ran away leaving a stunned attack.

"Injung-ah, mianhae .. Saranghae .. "

# # # # #

"Onnie, look! There Dongha-oppa on TV! "Jiyeon and Hwayoung call from the TV room.

Oh yeah, I forgot .. Since the incident the other day, a member of T-ara was no longer angry at me ..

Precisely since they saw me come home with tear-stained.

"Nah .. No need .. "I reject lazy.

Somehow, since then I feel guilty at Dongha-oppa ..

There is a large hole that tortured my heart that day.

"Soyeon-ah, do not be so! Let's watch! "Drags-onnie Boram regardless to my wishes.

Finally I sat down with the sweet in front of the TV with the other members.

"See! see! That Dongha-oppa! "Appoints Hyomin spirit while the TV volume turned up.

"I dedicate this song to someone who has opened my eyes .. has colored my day .. and have filled my heart .. If you watch me, I'm saying, Gomawo .. Mianhae .. Saranghae ..

 

“Never Ending Story”
Somewhere out of my reach
Maybe you’re breathing the same air I do
The wind that bears the scent of the day
passes by the bench we used to sit

Still I remember you,
waving your hands till the end
And hear your last words that
the moments we shared would never fade away

Like a scene from a movie,
No matter how far apart they are,
ends up facing each other
Wish it could happen to me

Though I couldn’t be by your side,
when you needed me most
I’m thinking of you
with the wind of the day on my face

Oppa... Mianhae... saranghae...

Omo! Dongha-oppa is crying .. He was crying .. He cried because of me! He cried for me!

Omo! My Mission is successful!

No! Not Park Injung! This is not the time you feel happy ..

"Oppa, jeongmal mianhae .." I murmured softly in between my sobs.

Whether it since when I realized that I really loved him.

I'm sorry! Really sorry! Dongha-oppa, mianhae ..

"Jungie, mianhae .. saranghae .. "whispered a man who suddenly hugged me tightly from behind.

"Oppa .... Mianhae .. Jeongmal mianhae ... "I muttered loud in my sobs.

"Kwenchanhayo .. Mianhae .. saranghae .. "he said softly as he kissed my forehead gently.

Oppa, I promise .. From now on, I'll not try to make you cry again .. I promise ..