Chapter 1

Meant to be

Chapter 1:

"Baby girl, It's been a month. I miss you, we all miss you, could please wake up? It's killing all of us"

"Baby girl, It's day 34. Wake up please you sleepy head"

"Raphelle... baby girl... I miss you" 

"I'm gonna freaking kill that person who did this to my baby. Whoever that person is, she's so died." 

"Raphelle" 

"Baby..."

"Jay?" Aish, my brothers are always so noisy. Why can't they let me sleep... I'm so tired.....  

"RAPHELLE!!!!!!" "BABY!!!! "BABY GIRL" "DOCTOR!!!!" "HOLY HOLY HOLY. GOD BLESSED!!"" - I don't know Why their reaction was so big. Did something happened?? 

- That day, Jan 30th 2013, I woke up after being coma for 30 days.

I had been kidnapped and tortured by a group of girls who likes my 6 stupid brothers and was yearning for their attention.  

Loves turns into jealousy, resulting the poor me to be captured by them because they thinks that I'm a who was seducing their princes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28 Dec 2012, 23:50

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!" 

"HAPPY 16!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY"

In just a few minutes, i'm turning 16! Oh gosh, I can't wait! My bros and I are flying to our private Island at the Koh Samui Island to meet our friends there and just chill, have a good time and create some beautiful memories! 

23:59 - lights out

*Birthday songs plays* "Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to raphelle, Happy birthday to you `" "Now, blow the candles" 
Someone blew it and the lights got again. I wasn't there anymore. I was struggling to get out of someone's grip. But the other person was too strong. I heard people calling for my name and ........... darkness was all i saw.