We Met Again

Should've Treated You Better

Eunji’s POV

                   Im here at UKISS Concert with my Bestfriend after 2 years I came back from America. Actually I really don’t know anything about that UKISS ?? I only know that Im here because my Bestfriend wants to watch them with me. By the way Im Shik Eun Ji once I tried to fall in love but I now I don’t want to fall in love again with a Wrong person.

                   The Concert start now Im just waiting when the Lights turn off when so called uBeat appear on the stage for special frontact part of the Concert. First, I really didn’t even Know that is Kevin (my ex-boyfriend) that he will be part of a group together with my bestfriend Eli. He really change a lot.

 

          Kevin’s POV

                   When I Eli and AJ came out fangirls already shouting our names we start performing ‘Should’ve Treated you Better’ I was looking at the crowned when I spotted a familiar Girl then the only one appear on my head is Eunji (she’s my ex-girlfriend) I really don’t know what I feel but I dedicated this song for her.

 

       Eli’s POV

                   After our UKISS Concert The one who only appear on my head is Eunji today is her arrival from America. I miss her She’s my Super Bestfriend and I love her. I call her.

 

Eunji: YoboSeyo?

Eli: Hey. Its me Eli

Eunji: ohh. Hi Nice performance.

Eli: Huhh? Did you watch our Concert?

Eunji: Yup.

Eli: So, I guess you already saw Kevin don’t you?

Eunji: I already saw him. But I don’t even expect that two of you will be on a one group huh?

Eli: I didn’t expect also. So what do you feel?

Eunji: What should I feel?? Haha. Past Is Past

Eli: Ok. Haha. Where are you?

Eunji: Im here going out at the venue with my bestfriend

Eli: Oh Really? Don’t move a muscle. I come there to get you. Say to your bestfriend that she should leave First.

Eunji: Huh? OK. Haha

Eli: Bye

Eunji: Bye. See You !

Then I hung up When there are no fans at the concert venue I already saw Eunji. She was super Beautiful than ever I didn’t except that she will change.

         

          Author’s POV

“Hi.” Eli.

“Oh. Hi” Eunji.

“Long time no see” Eli

“Haha. Congrats” Eunji

“For what?” Eli

“for Your Concert today. Its nice. And you are already an artist. Im happy that your dreams already  come true” Eunji

“Haha. Thanks. But I heard that you are already a chef now. Huh? You should cook for me” Eli

“Sure. One time I will cook your favourite Food” Eunji

“Thanks. Do you like to come with me? I will introduce you with my Members” Eli

“Oh. Really? It will be my pleasure to know them” Eunji

“Haha. Come On” Eli

 

Eli and Eunji already arrived where other UKISS members where relaxing. 

 

          Eunji’s POV

                   When I already saw the other UKISS Members My eyes met Kevin’s Eyes after that I automatically Bow 90 degrees I was formal to him Like we didn’t know it each other. After they introduce there selves I introduce myself.

 

AJ: Wow. Hyung. Is she’s your Girlfriend?

Eli: Huh? Haha No. She’s My Bestfriend.

AJ: Eunji-ah. Did Eli-hyung was your Boyfriend?

Eunji: Huh? Haha No. He’s Only my Bestfriend.

AJ: I don’t believe two of you

Soohyun: AJ, Stop teasing them

 

After nonstop chit chatting with them I finally decided to go home. Eli insisted that he will send me Home. When I already I arrived to my house I go straight to my room. I don’t know why I didn’t speak to Kevin. I think he didn’t even forget what happened to us 2 Years Ago. I also didn’t forget What we had 2 years ago I thought that was the most Happiest Event in my life when Kevin became my Boyfriend but It turned it into nightmare.

         

          Kevin’s POV

                   Im Happy that Eunji came back after 2 years. My fear disappear when She was there infront of me bowing formally. Even she didn’t speak to me. I know that I didn’t already forget what we had 2 years ago. I want to get back from the day we started then change everything that I did to her. I know I hurt her so much.

 

>>>FlashBack<<<  

2 years Ago..

          Eunji’s POV

“Oppa ! Why did you call me?” Me.

“Come On. I will show you something !” Kevin

When we already Arrived on the place that Kevin said Its kind of different there’s no Light

“Eunji-ah !” Kevin call me

When I took a step the path of lights already Shining when I turn to Kevin I saw a table with flowers and foods. After we eat we decided to stroll around and now I know where we are standing at the Playground were we first met when we were 6 years old.

We stand in front of the Fountain then ..

“Eunji-ah. I know that I didn’t even confess to you what I really feel for you. Cause Im scared but now I have strength to say to you that I Love You I do really Love You do you want to be my Girl?” Kevin.

“Yes. I want to be your Girl. Sorry if I keep what I feel for you. Im scared Also.” Me. Then tears fall from my eyes then we embraced.

That day was the Happiest Day of my life. I don’t even thought that this will happened to us.

 

But when we already at 6 months until we already been together for almost a year

Everyday I think He already change but I didn’t care

 

After 11 months were been together after a month we will be at our Anniversary day !

I call Kevin

Me: Annyeong Oppa !

Kevin: Hi

He seems Cold to me but I didn’t care because I know that He just tired because He always practicing (He was a Trainee)

Me:  It almost our Anniversary 1 month together Im so excited ! I miss you Oppa

Kevin: Ok. Bye Im going to sleep

Then He already hung up whats happening to him?

          Kevin’s POV

                    It Me and Eunji’s Anniversary next month I didn

’t even know I know that I change a lot because of her. Always Saw a Photo of Eunji and Eli Hyung posted on her twitter and Facebook account. I don’t why they are always together even me and Eli Hyung were always busy on practicing YES. Me and Eli will debut together with our other group members.

 

After a month.

Again I got a call from Eunji It annoys me ! She didn’t stop calling me ! She know that Im busy Im pursuing My dreams than her flirting around with Eli Hyung.        

Then I got a Text from her

Eunji: Kevin we need to Talk here Where We first met.

She was cold. I know and Now she’s the one was angry. I Hurriedly go to Playground Where we first met.

I saw her Sitting on the Side of fountain. Staring blankly.

 

          Author’s POV

                    When Kevin Arrived she saw Eunji staring blankly on the Fountain. And now Eunji wants to confront Kevin why he was too cold towards to her.

“Why did text me? You know Im busy. What do you want to talk about? That you will Break up with me so that you will be with Eli-hyung” Kevin.

“You really think That I Like Eli-oppa That’s why you’re so cold to me?” Eunji

“Yes. I know that you’re Flirting with him” Kevin.

“Huh? What are you saying im not flirting with him He’s my Bestfriend that’s why im always with him. Im just Happy that he was always there for me and Give Time for me even he was my bestfriend ONLY” Eunji Then tears started to fall from her eyes.

“Ha ! Don’t make me an idiot I know that Eli-hyung likes you. And Your Making your way to have a relationship with Him” Kevin

“Kevin. Do you really think im that type of girl huh?” Eunji

Then They start crying non stop cause this is the first time they fight after 1 year of their relationship.

“And you always cold to me cause always Disturbing you I know that your pursuing your dreams im here to support But Kevin, why are you always like that? Why am I always second?

Why do you keep ignoring me like I don’t have any part of your dreams?” Eunji

“I want to stop where we are now. I want us to have a break up” Kevin.

Kevin didn’t dare to answer all questions of Eunji. Instead he say the most regretful decision that he made in his life

“Huh? You really want? Im also done with this. Thank you for the Wonderful Gift today. Happy Anniversary. I wish you will be happy.” Eunji

Then Eunji left Kevin infront of the Fountain. A memorable fountain.

 

          Kevin’s POV
                   I don’t know what to do. I forgot today is Our Anniversary. I forgot it because of this Sh*t jealous thingy. I give her the most wonderful and Memorable gift of all a Breaking up gift. I really don’t know why I say that to her. I don’t want her to leave me. I didn’t really mean what I said. I regret all what I have done to her

After 1 week I decided to talk to her again. I came to her house.

I was waiting for her  infront of  her house

In case I might be able to see her for a moment and talk to her

I wonder if she found someone new

These kinds of thoughts make things harder for me

I was calling her but she was not able to reach. I press the door bell. Then their maid Came out

“Does Eunji was there? I need to talk to her” Me.

“mmm.. Sir, Maam Eunji was not here.” Maid

“Ok.” I said. I know thatEunji is here. I will wait for her.

Its already 12:00 midnight but I didn’t already saw any part of Eunji even her Shadow.

I was still waiting for her. When suddenly Eunji already came out. Im right she was still there.

          Author’s POV

“What do you want Kevin?” she said to him coldly.

“We need to talk Babe.” Kevin

“Babe? Stop calling me Babe we already broke up” Eunji

“Is it over? I know we broke up but

Is it really over? Can’t I ever see you again?

Is it over? I still love you so much

how did we end up like this?” Kevin

“Huh? And now your saying that to me?” Eunji

“I didn’t mean what I said. Please don’t leave me.

No word that exists in this world can express you

You way too beautiful, I’m still only thinking of you

I can’t accept our break up

I can’t ever let go of us

I’m tougher than I look, I can’t let you go like this, I can’t end it like this

Even I think I’m ridiculous – pride? I’ve let it all go

I’ve already gone back to the times when we were in love” Kevin.

 

“Huh ! Do you still believe that I will go back to you? After the words that you say to me” Eunji

“Im Sorry. Eunji” Kevin. He start crying

But Eunji did even care about Kevin this time what he said to her Really Breaks her heart. Like Kevin didn’t have even a small amount of trust to her.

Eunji became a Stronger Person. Until she decided to finish her studies on America.

 

After a Month

Kevin even dare to forget Eunji

Even their friends say that He should forget her even they know that Kevin cant do that.

He really didn’t want to say bye bye.