Just a dream

Shingeki No Kyojin -Our Story.

I stand in complete darkness, in a room that i've felt i been in before. For some reason i am wearing my white drapey sleeping gown. Nothing but the sound of a ticking clock on the desk to my left is heard through the whole room. The aura of this room is of sorrow and fear. Slowly, i start to examine the room, having the feeling i'm being watched. The room is filled with all sorts of different kids toys. Girl's toys to be exact. A white rocking horse, stuffed toys, a doll house , and a rag doll that lay flat in the middle of the room. The rag doll was wearing a brown dress that had a hole in it, and had black hair with red eyes. Suddenly, it hits me. This is my old room. The room i slept in when i was younger. The room in the house that my parents slept in...The house that me and my parent's lived in. My eyes widen from the thought.Without even thinking, I dash to the door and twist the knob, but for some reason it won't budge. "...Mom??...Dad??". I bang on the door furiously, almost sure i was going to make a dent. There isn't an answer.  After a few more hits on the door, i give up. A  disappointed sigh escapes my lips and i swallow back all of my sadness. Slowly, I turn to the window behind me, and peer out. All that's there is the moon, surrounded by complete darkness. No stars in the sky. No clouds surrounding the moon. No nothing. 'That's...odd.' i say to myself in my thoughts. I've never had a single night, where i can see nothing outside except the moon. There should have been a glimpse of scenery outside but there wasn't. I look to my right , and on the desk i notice something. My old music box. I walk over to the desk and lift the lid open. Inside the box, reavealed a balerina with hair that was painted black, and eyes that were dotted red with paint. My mother had done this so that i would feel like i was normal, and that there are some people who have different features just like me. I reach my hand to the back of the box and started to twist the handle. The music began to play, and the balerina began to spin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJAsidyUO7o
The music from the music box echoed off the walls. A comforting feeling warmed my heart. When i was younger, i would always play my music box. I would pretend that i was a balerina too, and spin around in circles until the music stopped. I closed my eyes and listened.



'click'. The music came to a hault. I slowly open my eyes and set the box back onto the desk, shutting it closed. I turn around , and what catches my eye is the rag doll. It was now laying in a small pool of dark red blood, with its head detached from its body. This sends chills up my spine. What had happened? A bit shocked from the scene, i start walking backward. Sounds of cries suddenly fill the room. The sound of the crying shakes my eardrums and breaks down every single nerve i had. My knee's suddenly become wobbly from the sound, and i fall to the ground. I feel so weak and completely drained of all of my energy.  The feeling of guilt and sadness overwhelm me. "Why do i feel this way?" My throat starts to clench, as the cries become more louder. I want to scream at them to stop, but i can't. My voice can't come up from my throat. I cover my ears to try and block them out, but its no use. Without knowing, tears start to fall from my eyes. I close them tightly.

I am scared.



After a while... the cries stop. I slowly open my eyes, wiping my tears away. The room is now drowned in light, from the sun behind me outside the window. There is no longer a bad aura in the room. The room is peacefully silent. Suddenly, the door opens, and two little girls run into the room happily. For some reason they don't notice me. Or maybe.. they can't see me. One of the girls has dark brown curly hair, and light green eyes. The other had short black hair. I stood up and walk around the girls so i could see the face of the other one. My eyes widened. The other... was me. I watched as they both play so peacefully. "Lets play house with our dolly's! Our dolls can be best friends" Said the brown haired little girl. "Okay!" the younger version of me said while smiling. "I..actually...smiled." I thought to myself.  She grabbed the rag doll from the floor and brought it over to the doll house. The other little girl stared at the rag doll in disgust. "What is that thing?" she asked the little me. "It's my dolly.." little mary said , her voice sounding confused. "My doll is made of the finest porcelain, while your's is made out of...smelly rags." the other little girl said. I could see how much the words hurt the little me. "And why are her eyes red like yours? Normal people don't have red eyes y'know." She grabbed the doll. Mary's eyes widened while she stood in shock. "This is just a peice of garbage." The brown haired little girl said as she twisted the head of mary's doll. Soon it fell to the ground. 'Thump.' Mary's eyes were now full of tears and anger. Her stare was intense, and she was fuming. The room started to get darker and darker. I stare in shock. "W-what's happening?" the little girl asked, sounding frightened. "What are you-.". Her words were cut off as she was completely paralyzed. I look at the scene in total shock. The door started banging, and someone started yelling from behind it. It was father."Mary?... MARY! Open the door right now!!!". She didn't listen.. It was as if she couldn't hear. Her eyes just became even more dark with rage. The banging on the door became more rapid, and the brown haired little girl was turning darker..and darker. A deep shade of purple. Her eyes were blood shot. Blood, coming out of her ears and nose. It was as if she was being squished to death. But by what? How was the younger me doing this?  There was so many questions in my mind, that even i couldn't answer.
The door slam open, and suddenly..
The world went completely
black.~