Come a little Closer

Come a little closer

As Chanyeol walked into the crowd, sweaty bodies getting near him, he didn’t feel anything, in fact he hadn’t felt anything since he last saw her, 3 months ago, his fiancée, who is now the fancy mistress of an old man with too much money and too little interest. Chanyeol spent 4 years of his life loving a person unconditionally, when he heard the words “ I’m cheating on you” followed by a grin he knew that love was nothing but evil, pure poisonous evil. 3 months passed what it felt like 3 years to him. For three months he stayed home taking too many pills, smoking too much and drinking until he could forget that evil grin.

So he stood up, decided to change his fate a little bit and walked into the club, he felt in a cage, time faded once again, he sat in the bar and after downing three tequila shots he took out his phone and read her messages for the 1000th time, heartbreak. His gaze followed a figure in the crowd, that’s when Baekhyun appeared. Chanyeol saw him, tipsy as he was he knew that the feeling he was experiencing was not because of the previous drinks. Baekhyun was dancing by himself in what seemed to be, for Chanyeol, the middle of the dance floor, the middle of his heart, the only light shining bright on top of Baekhyun, dancing like a diamond in disguise. Chanyeol stared, he noticed how beautiful Baekhyun was, he noticed the way Baekhyun his lips, eyes closed, and how his pretty hands roamed all over his petite feminine figure, his delicate fingers brushed his ash blonde hair. Baekhyun’s eyes opened suddenly and the fine black line on his water line made his eyes pop. That’s when Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol. Chanyeol’s face gave away everything; he looked aroused, flustered, red cheeks and heavy short breaths, messy hair and slightly biting his lips. Baekhyun took this image in and provoked the latter even more; he danced dirtily never once unlocking eyes with the stranger sitting in the bar. He rolled his hips, he ruffled his hair, he slightly parted his lips and smirked at Chanyeol’s who was now more worked up than he was. The music became slow and without a second thought Chanyeol grabbed his sorry defeated towards Baekhyun knowing that this maybe will save his life. As he approached Baekhyun time slowed down around him, only he and Baekhyun were there as normal moving human beings. Ten thousand people stand now moving too slow for him to care, time froze, Baekhyun interlaced his arms behind Chanyeol’s neck, they stared into each other’s eyes and as if Baekhyun already knew everything about the stranger between his arms he whispered “Come a little closer”, and Chanyeol did and as closer they were, the faster the world around them started to spin, Time flies by they all sang along. Lips on lips and time went back to normal around them, they tasted each other, they met each other, they explained everything to each other, and the moment they separated from one another they stared a little too much into each other’s eyes, and they fell a little too much. They held hands; they went back to Baekhyun’s apartment, went as total strangers and became the best of friends, the best of lovers, and the best for one another. They didn’t know at that time, when Chanyeol was sitting heartbroken downing shot after shot, and Baekhyun dancing his life off to forget the mess he become, they didn’t know that life will smile at them in the form of Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol, and finally let them be free and be loved. There was no pain, just love. The meaning of love changed, it was pure and real, it was good and honest.