Cappuccino and Love

Annyeong! I'm Your Stalker.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Warning! This might contains a lot of grammar errors. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can just ignore it or kindly tell me about the errors

 

 

 

2nd of December, snow is everywhere and everyone is looking for something that able to warm them. Something like blanket, heater or hot coffee. And there is Baekhyun who is sitting in the coffee shop...again for the last four days.

         

          Hot coffee is really nice drink to have during a cold season like this. But that is not the only reason why Baekhyun always spending his time there while sipping his favourite coffee, Cappuccino to be exact. There is another reason, the main reason!

         

          Park Chanyeol. The tall and thin barista with his pale white skin in that white plain uniform. The latter looks really cool and charisma in another side, at least in Baekhyun's eyes. 

     

          Today, Baekhyun orders the same thing as yesterday and the days before. Cappuccino with less cinnamon and more nutmeg. But the different is for today, Chanyeol is the one who taking the order.

 

          "Cappuccino, less cinnamon and more nutmeg?" Chanyeol raises his brows with both hands are at the back of his body. He is still looking good in this way, in this distance - is what Baekhyun had thought. The brunette nods to the barista's words just now. He still raising his head, looking at the taller's friendly face. 

         

           Out of the blue, Chanyeol chuckles. Baekhyun gives him a puzzled look. "So, you're the one who keep ordering that kind of Cappuccino these days." Chanyeol grins. Baekhyun just plasters a slight smile on his face. It is the easiest reaction can he makes now.

         

           "You know, I'm the one who make the Cappuccino for you all this while." Chanyeol continues.

  

          "Yea, i knew it." Baekhyun replies, half whispered. 

 

          "Huh? Sorry?" The taller says when he can't hears clearly on what Baekhyun said just now. Or maybe he is not sure what he heard. 

 

          "N-no. Nothing, Chanyeol." The brunette smiles awkwardly, and of course nervously.

 

          What?! He said Chanyeol just now? That's my name and he knew it. 

 

          Chanyeol smirks, "you knew my name too, huh? Sounds funny." 

 

          Baekhyun facepalms. He clears his throat, "Oh, um... that.. err, I accidentally heard someone was called your name before this." Yea! Let's hope that the reason is kinda logic and acceptable. Urghh! Byun Baekhyun, what-a-shame! He keeps his eyes away from the good-looking barista. 

 

          "Oh, ok then." Everything is still perfect and Baekhyun feels relieve. Chanyeol seems he trusts the brunette's words. He makes a few steps away from the place after took the order before turning back to Baekhyun's seat and asks, "are you sure?" Baekhyun raises his brows with are-you-sure-what face. 

 

          "Are you sure, you're not my stalker?" Chanyeol repeats, deliberately want to tease the smaller guy. 

 

         Baekhyun freezes for a few seconds before he shakes his head rapidly. "No! Of course not!" He says and furrows his brows. Oh please! Heart, stop killing me! You are beating too fast right now! 

 

         Chanyeol grins, "yea, of course not. I'm just kidding." Then, he walks away into the kitchen. Baekhyun sighs in relief. He almost died of embarrassed.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

It almost a couple of days since Baekhyun last meets Chanyeol though everyday he comes to the coffee shop. And this time, Xiumin walks towards Baekhyun's table to take the order. Why are you keep asking for my order when the answer remains the same. I'm your regular customer!

 

          "Cappuccino with less cinnamon and more nutmeg, please." Baekhyun places his order and smiles. His smile is really beautiful with that eye-smile. Um.. but I never see this guy before. Maybe, he is a new worker or new barista. Baekhyun talks in his mind. But, wait! A new barista?!

 

          "Are you a new worker?" Baekhyun asks. The quite-chubby guy nods and smiles friendly. "Do you here to replace anyone?" Baekhyun asks again. This time, Xiumin shakes his head, still smiling. 

 

          "I'm just a part time worker. Wae?" Xiumin tilts his head. Baekhyun grins and shakes his head. "So, Cappuccino with less nutmeg and more cinnamon?" He repeats the order.

 

          "Less cinnamon, more nutmeg." Baekhyun corrects the new worker.

 

          "Oh yes! I'm sorry, sir." Xiumin replies. "Sir-" He snapped.

 

          "Just call me Baekhyun. I think we're in the same age." Baekhyun says as he thought that they both are sharing the same birth year or at least Xiumin looks younger than his real age. 

 

          "I am Xiumin." Xiumin smiles. "Are you our regular customer, Baekhyun?" He asks.

 

          Baekhyun pouts while thinking before replies, unsure.  "Um... kinda. Since a week ago, I think." He shrugs. 

 

          Xiumin chuckles and nods. "Your special Cappuccino will be here in a few minutes more." Baekhyun just smiles as a reply.Then, the waiter walks away. 

 

         So cold! Urghh.. Baekhyun murmurs to himself and puts his hands in his blue coat pocket. The orange beanie that he wears everyday still there on his head. He looks cute and fashionable in the same time. 

 

          He sneezes a few times as he got flu. Maybe he is too busy to take care for his own health. Recently, he had too much works to do and sometimes he brings along his assignment to the coffee shop and struggles in finishing it. He sighs and puts his head on the table. 

 

          A few minutes later, Xiumin comes with a cup of Cappuccino. "Here is yours, Baekhyun." He smiles. Baekhyun thanks the guy. "Hey, you looks unwell." He continues after he saw Baekhyun's pale lip. 

 

          "Am I?" Baekhyun raises his brows before smiles weakly and shakes his head. " No, I'm fine. Thanks for this." Baekhyun points to his coffee. Xiumin nods and walks away. 

 

          Cappuccino, I love you. He sips the coffee slowly as it still hot. What do you think of him? Yes, he was addicted to coffee or Cappuccino to be exact. Cappuccino with less cinnamon and extra nutmeg. He feels more warm now. Is this also the Cappuccino that Chanyeol has made? His lip is forming a smile behind the mafla that he wears around his neck. Chanyeol and Cappuccino, he loves both and don't you dare asking him to choose only one. 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Are you so in love with that barista?" Jongdae, Baekhyun's bestfriend asks to the brunette while walking back from class. Baekhyun nods proudly as a reply to Jongdae's question. 

 

          "How much?" Jongdae asks about the amount of Baekhyun's love feeling towards Chanyeol. 

 

          Baekhyun shrugs and gives a slight smile. "I... dunnow. Maybe, too much." 

 

          Jongdae rolls his eyes. If only he could vomit right now as a respond to his bestfriend's confession. "Baekkie, both of you just have meet for a week! You started knowing him a week ago and now you said that you love him THAT much? Plus, he had no feeling to you!" Jongdae gives some advices...or at least a reminder. 

 

          Baekhyun sighs hardly, "yea. What a shame....it just an one-side love." He smiles forcefully. Jongdae hugs the brunette's shoulder and try to fix the mood. 

 

          "Why not if you try give him a note and tell him the truth about your feeling. Then, wait for his respond." Jongdae gives an idea. Is that a brilliant enough? 

 

          "I'm scared." 

 

          "Don't worry. If not, you'll gonna lost your mind loving him without you know how he feels towards you. Just try and tell me the result." Jongdae's evil smile shows up. 

 

          Ok, good! So now, Jongdae thinks that all of these s are just like an experiment? What does he means by 'the result'? We are now not talking about a lab experiment. We talk about MY feeling and one-side love problem. Urgh!  Baekhyun crosses his arm and snorts. 

 

          "You looks unwell, Baek-sshi." Jongdae puts his palm on the brunette's forehead. 

 

          "Really? Xiumin said that too." Baekhyun brushes Jongdae's hand from his head. 

 

          "Xiumin? Your another  new buddy?" Jongdae quirks an eyebrow at the guy beside him. Baekhyun chuckles at how Jongdae insinuates him. Jongdae rolls his eyes for the second time in that evening.

 

         

 

---

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Jongdae are sitting and chatting at living room while doing thier assignment. They lived in a same apartment, together with Jongin and Kyungsoo. Yeah, that Kaisoo~

 

          "Baek-ssi, don't you wanna tell me anything?" Jongdae starts the conversation first after a few and half minutes of silence. 

 

          Baekhyun shrugs and raises up his head, looking at Jongdae who still doing his assignment. "Tell you- what?" 

 

          "Anything... just like how you can fall in love with that barista. Err..what is the name again..?" Jongdae furrows his brows. Baekhyun rolls his eye and replies simply,

 

          "Chanyeol." 

 

          "Ah, yeah! Chanyeol. So, tell me." Jongdae grins. He looks stupid. Kinda stupid that Baekhyun himself feels like want to punch that troll face. Since yesterday, Jongdae seems interested to hear more about Chanyeol. What kind of guy the barista is? Is he know about your feeling towards him? Did he knew your name like you do? How the barista looks like? 

 

          And Baekhyun was f**king tired to answer all of the questions. He sighs, "what else this time? How can I like him?" 

 

          "Not like, but fall in love."  Jongdae corrects the brunette. 

 

          "Nah, whatever you call it~" Baekhyun is typing the last sentence in his Vaio notebook for the assignment. It almost done, finally. They can hear some noise sounds coming from the kitchen. It must be Jongin and Kyungsoo who busily prepare for the dinner.

 

          "Yah! Jongin, that's not curry powder. That is chili pepper." Kyungsoo gives a warn. "You ruined my dish! Kim Jongin, don't you dare to touch anything!" Jongin not able to speak when the doe-eyed boy starts yelling, "Oh my curry! What have you done to my curry? You poison it!" Kyungsoo lost his mind when he saw the chicken curry turns green. "This kitchen is mine. So, get out!"

 

          After finished the assignment, Baekhyun lies on the couch, near Jongdae. He sighs slightly before starts the story. "Actually, I met him a few weeks ago." The brunette looking back to that said time. Jongdae puts down his pen and focusing to Baekhyun. 

 

{Flashback to a few weeks ago}

 

           "See ya!" Baekhyun waved his hand to Kyungsoo as he walked out from the grocery shop. Kyungsoo was a part time cashier there. Snow just started fell down and the temperature decreased. Cold enough! The brunette who wore his orange beanie walked down the street before he saw a pity cat a few metres from him. The brown cat was bloody and looked pain. 

 

           Baekhyun decided to go back into the grocery to buy some medicine so he can threated the cat's injuries. "Kyungieee~ I need a medicine." He said to Kyungsoo.

 

           The doe-eyed guy raised his brows. "For who?"

 

          "A cat." The brunette merely smiled.

 

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter