G-Dragon

The Bet

You scrunch your face at the sudden ring of an alarm. You recognize it as Jiyong’s phone alarm, but it was more obnoxious than usual… You turned over and looked at your bedside clock through sleepy eyes and see that it was 7:56 AM…

"What the…" You groaned to yourself wondering why the hell Jiyong would set an alarm so early and at such a strange time, until…

"FINALLY!!!" You hear him yell and the sound of foot steps rushing towards the bedroom. The bedroom doors swing open, revealing your boyfriend running towards you while taking off his shirt. He jumps onto the bed, trapping you under him with a huge and hungry smile on his face.

"W-What’s happening?" You ask, covering your still sleepy and swollen face. He didn’t even bother to stop his alarm, "Yah! Turn that thing off!"

"No, it’s music to my ears." He says with a deep growl and begins giving you kisses all over your face while moving your hands aside, "It means that you’re finally MINE."

"What- what are you talking about? Did you even sleep?" You say through giggles and push him away as he was trying to kiss the sensitive spot on your neck.

"No, I was too excited for this moment."

He pushes himself up, pins both of your arms above your head and stares at you with such intensity in his eyes that you felt yourself shrink a little.

"Exactly a month ago, at 7:56 AM, we made a bet that the other couldn’t last a goddamn month without .”

You stare at him blankly as you think back to a month ago. You two had spent a whole day in bed together, lazying around, rolling around in the sheets, and doing the deed many times that day. Feeling giddy and confident, you wanted to a little, then one thing led to another, then bam, there was the bet that nearly caused death to your ovaries. It was (un)surprisingly hard to resist him and there were many times both of you had come close to the breaking point over the course of the month, but both of your egos were just too big to give in.

You knew that today was the end of the bet…But you never would’ve imagined him to remember the exact TIME, let alone set an alarm for it.

A smirk curves onto his handsome face with a glint in his eyes.

"Well, babe, congratulations. Turns out we both won… now let’s claim our prize…" He bites the bottom of his lips before leaning in again to take your lips.

"Noo!!" You screech and somehow pull your arms free to push him away. He didn’t seem to expect you to react in such a way because with one push, he not only got off you, but also ended up falling off the bed.

You knew it was going to be trouble if you stayed any longer so you quickly jumped off the bed and sprinted towards the bathroom, slamming the door behind you.

"YAH! WHY?! What was that for?!" You hear him yell from the other side of the door. You wince, feeling bad for pushing him but…

"I-I haven’t brushed my teeth…!"

"I DON’T CARE ABOUT THAT! AISH!"

You apologize to him in your head as you quickly began brushing your teeth and making yourself look somewhat presentable. Even though you were dying inside as well, you didn’t want the first time in a MONTH to be a with morning breath.

After a good few minutes in the bathroom, you peek your head out slightly and immediately see Jiyong sitting at the edge of the bed, still shirtless and his back facing you. You gulped nervously and pulled the bath robe closer to your body.

"Jiyong oppa?" You call out, but don’t hear a response. You just see his shoulders raise then fall with a sigh. You slowly make your way to him, step by step, wondering what his next move was going to be.

"I’m sorry about pushing you…" You say and poke his shoulder lightly. "I’m ready now…"

He looks over his shoulder at you before turning back, face forward and letting out a deep exaggerated sigh. “I don’t know if I’m up for it anymore…”

Your eyes widen and you are suddenly filled with guilt that you may have ruined the moment… until you see the corner of his lips twitch, which could only mean…

He was getting you back.

A knowing smile broke on your face as you shake your head. He was always a bad actor. But, since you did push him off the bed earlier, you decided to play along.

You let out your own exaggerated sigh as you slowly release the bath robe from your body and quietly placing it on the bed, making sure not to give anything away. Keeping your eyes on him, you knew he was completely oblivious to the fact that you were completely behind him.

"I’m sorry, Jiyong oppa… I understand." You say to the best of your ability without laughing, "Then I’ll wait until you’re ready…"

"Alright… but you never know, it could be days, maybe weeks, or maybe another month before I wan—" but he stops mid-sentence as you give him a back hug… pressing your ‘goods’ firmly against his .

"W-W-What…" You watch his adam’s apple move up and down with a gulp, "are you… wearing…?"

"Nothing~" You say with a smile.

"Anyways," You sigh and begin to pull away, "I’ll lea—"

But he doesn’t even give you time to move an inch more away as he rapidly turns around and traps you under him once again, giving him the perfect view of your glorious bod.

You feel your insides tighten and squirm as you watch how his eyes devour every inch of your body. His eyes glistening and his breathing slowly becoming uneven by the sight. Finally, his eyes meets yours and captivates you instantly.

"You’re going to be the death of me, babe…" He says with such a lustful growl before taking your lips, setting your insides ablaze.