BONUS CHAPTER 3 ~part1~

Till The End Of Time

 

Annyeong hasseyo everyone, how are you? Have you sleep well? ^^ Really glad to see you again here and I present you, the first part of exoshineepink holiday =D This holiday is happenned after Taemin and Naeun getting back together after their first break up. I promise you guys to made it in 3 parts but I guess I will make it until 4 parts hehehe, sooo happy reading guys *\(^^)/*

 


 

At Kauai Island, Hawaii.

 

Taemin walked on the seaside of Hanalei Bay Beach Park. He took a deep breathing, trying to breathe the sea air as much as possible into his lungs. The sound of waves and seagulls calmed his heart in a way that he never felt before. He is looking around to see Shinee and EXO members were busy playing on the beach. He smiled when he remembering how they all end up in this holiday together.

After the non stop hard work for many years, Shinee finally gets vacation for a week from Lee Soo Man. Later it turns that Apink also get a holiday from Acube. Taemin and Naeun promised to spend holiday together to Hawaii, but few days before their departure Jonghyun accidently find Taemin's ticket and interrogated him with the other members. It ends up that Shinee members ordering tickets as well. Taemin then asked Naeun to invite Apink members to vacation together. News that Shinee and Apink will vacation together reach the member of EXO, and soon Suho whinning at Taemin to take him in this holiday too. And because Suho joined them automatically the other EXO members also whinning to coming. Especially when they know Apink members will go with them. But tey will left separately to avoid suspicion. Shinee and EXO hire his own plane and departed since morning while Apink come during the day.

Taemin looked at his watch and smiled, then he walked away from others until Kai called him,

"Yo! Taemin! Where are you going?"

"I want to pick up my girlfriend!"  Taemin replied with a big smile and rising cheekbones.

 

 

 

At Honolulu International Airport, Oahu island, Hawaii.

 

Naeun and the rest of Apink members walking off from their airplane. Since last night Naeun couldn't sleep well because she feel very nervous and excited for this holiday. For the first time after getting back together with Taemin she will spend her vacation with him. Taemin said that he himself woud pick her up in the airport. She looking everywhere until she saw Taemin on the other side but then she lost him again. Naeun confused until a pair of hands closed her eyes from behind and make her squeal.

"Can you guess who i am?"

Naeun smiled when she hear his voice and said,

"My boyfriend, prince Lee Taemin from SM Kingdom."

"Wrong."  Taemin replied with amused tone,

"Then who is this?"

"Your husband, Lee Taemin."

And at the same time Taemin opened his hand and Naeun turned her face only to find Taemin smiling broadly with rising cheekbones. Taemin insert a beautiful flower in Naeun's left ear and said,

"Welcome to Hawaii wifey."  and Naeun giggled when she heard that.

"I almost wanted to calling your name, to attract your attention oppa."  but Taemin replied,

"Don't, you'll never have to fight for my attention because I notice you even from a distance."

Then Taemin hugged her tightly and kissed Naeun's head while laying her head on his chest. Naeun inhaling the smell of Taemin's favourite perfume and enjoying his hug. Then he lifted Naeun's chin and when their lips almost touch,

"Ahem."

A soft voice makes Taemin and Naeun look to the left and find Apink members were staring at them with amusement,

"I'm really sorry for interrrupted your lovey dovey moments, but can we go to the hotel right now? Yookyung said she has arrived at the hotel."  asked Chorong shyly.

Taemin and Naeun released their hug from each other with shy smile. Then he took them all into the car. Along the way they joke and tell stories together. Taemin tell them how Shinee members and EXO members scrambling to pick Apink members but at the end no one can coming because the car is not enough. And this story succesfully makes Apink members laughing hard.

 

 

 

At Kauai Island, Hawaii.

 

Arriving at the hotel's lobby Yookyung already waiting for them and immediately Apink members run into Yookyung. They hugged each other, laughed, and cried together, because their reunion with their missing members. Although she was out from Apink, Yookyung remain in contact with them. And for Apink members, no matters what happenned Yookyung still part of Apink. Taemin smiled and pick his cellphone.

"Yes they are all here, get ready boys."  he whispered softly.

Then the bellboys showed up and helped carry the girls's luggages while Taemin holding Naeun's hand all the way, leading the way and showing their room. Apink members and Yookyung busy gossipping and talking about many things behind them.

Eunji open the door and she was shocked to see EXO members wears hula skirt, flower necklace, and flower bracelet in their hands and feets. Chanyeol play guitar while Suho play ukulele. They all smiled broadly while Apink members looked surprised. Suddenly the bellboys opened their hats and it turns out that they are Shinee members. With a big smile they push Apink into the room with them. Then Shinee and Apink sitting together watching the hula dance performance from EXO.

Both Suho and Chanyeol started to play their guitar and ukulele. And at the same time EXO members start to swaying their hips in unison repeatedly, and the foot movement shifted to the right or to the left. While their hands move, try to illustrate the rhythm of nature. Shinee and Apink applause excitedly especially when Jonghyun and Minho cheered and acted like a fangirls,

"KYAAAAA!! SUHO OPAAA SARANGHAAEEEEEEE!!!"  Jonghyun yelled in a high voice that sounds like a woman.

"KYUNGSOO OPAAAAAA I LOVE YOUR BIG EYEEEESSS!!"  Minho didn't want to lose and make the atmosphere become more excited.

"KIM JONGIIINNNNNN!! EVENTHOUGHT YOUR PANTS SAG I STILL LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!"  Taemin yelling as well while Kai silently step back and fixed his pants, made them all laughing more and more.

Finally EXO's hula dance performance ended with the famous tree choreography from their famous video clip, Wolf. Apink and Shinee clapping their hands excitedly together while Jonghyun whistling. EXO members seemed excited and blushed. Then they all sat down together and Chorong said,

"We really grateful for the warm welcome guys, let's enjoy this holiday together."

Everyone was clapping and then Namjoo asked, "What are we doing after this?"  and Xiumin answered,

"Do you guys want to play at the beach? Kauai Island are famous for it's beautiful beaches."

 

 

 

 

At Kalapaki Beach, Kauai Island.

 

Using rental car, Shinee, Apink, and EXO going to Kalapaki Beach which is located in the East Side. Apink members using dress, shirt, or shorts because Chorong not allowed them to wear bikinis or y things. Arrived at the beach, sunshine, blue skies, and white sands has welcomed them. All of them began to run eagerly to the beach but Taemin kidnap Naeun somewhere. He was holding her in his shoulder and ran to the opposite directions, causing Apink, EXO, and Shinee members laughing hard seeing them. Then Taemin said to Naeun,

"I want to run away with you where there is only you and me."

Taemin took Naeun to the other side of Kauai Island, right at the Anini Beach Park and Naeun fascinated by the beautiful scenery in front of her. Taemin appeared next to her, interwined their fingers and admiring the scenery together.

"Everytime I go for a world tour with Shinee members I always think how it will be more fun if you were there with me at that time."  he said softly. Naeun smiled and said,

"You're always sending me your vacation photos oppa. Remember when you went to North America for Shinee world tour? You send a lot of photos to me."

Taemin smiled and tightened their grips while saying,

"But those feelings can't be compared when you're with me on this holiday."

Little did he knew that his words make Naeun's heart fluttered. Naeun tried to hide her flushed face and Taemin knows that Naeun embarassed so he leaned his face towards Naeun to . Naeun hit and pushed his shoulder while Taemin laughing hard.

They both walking together on the beach, holding hands and talking about anything. Sometimes Naeun will tell him about her daily life, Taemin will listen seriously and sometimes they both laugh. Sometimes they will compete to run while Taemin running backwards and Naeun ran forward. Sometimes Taemin will chase Naeun and Naeun will dodge, then when he caught Naeun he will tossed her to the air, make her screaming and hugging Taemin's neck tightly.

Naeun picking a small white flower. Taemin smiled and plucked the same flower and saying,

"Do you know that there is a sad and beautiful legend about these flowers?"

Naeun shook her head and Taemin continue his story,

"Hawaiian people believe in the existence of goddess Pele. According to the legend, the goddess giving both blessing and disaster for the island. She gives light, plentiful fishes, and sunny weather. But if Pele was angry, she would make the earth tremble and volcanic eruptions. Pele has a very beautiful princee named Princess Naupaka. One day Naupaka met a young man named Kaui and they fell in love. Pele who admire his good looks trying to seduce him but Kaui only love Naupaka. Angry Pele searching for this couple and Naupaka give half of her flower from her hair to Kaui and Kaui escape to the beach. The angry Pele stream of lava down to the beach and Kaui killed by the lava.

But Pele's anger still not subsided, and now she is looking for her sister and tried to get rid of here. Naupaka trying to hide behind the mountain but Pele managed to find it, she burning tress in Naupaka's hiding place and Naupaka died in the fire.

The earth mourned by the death of those two lovers. Few days after Kaui died, a plant that has white flowers but only have half of the petals grows. In place Naupaka died also grow th same plant, white flower petals which only have half petals. Flowers in the beach named Naupaka Makai and flower in the mountain named Naupaka Mauka.

According to the legend if we look at these flowers, we have to unite the flowers, so later these two lover can reunited."

Naeun put her flower closer to Taemin's flower and those two flowers looked like one flower. Taemin smiled, he pluck another flower and put it on Naeun's left ear. They walked back to the others and Taemin whispered something in Naeun's ear,

"You know what? I never want to belonged to someone until I met you."

After that Taemin kissed her cheek suddenly and run, make Naeun chased him with a great laugh.

 

 

 

 

At Kauai Island, Hawaii.

 

Satisified after playing on the beach, they all returned to the hotel for lunch. Naeun took out chicken dishes that she bought and put in on the table. At the airport earlier Naeun buy 3 chicken dishes which is very famous and she had wanted it from a long time ago. She want to eat it with Taemin and then she was looking for him first.

"Hmmmm I can smell chicken, oh it's smells so delicious, where is the chicken?"

Onew appeared out of nowhere and began to open the food one by one, but when he found the chicken he was really happy. He take 2 pieces of chicken and walking away. Few seconds later hungry Taemin searching for food as well and when he found the chicken he eat it with gusto.

"TAEMIN OPPAA!!"

Naeun yelled with both of her hands on her hip while Taemin is shocked but still stood in front of the table and chewing the chicken. Naeun opened the food and shouted angrily,

"Oppa you're so cruel! You ate it all and didn't even wait for me?"

"I really starving Naeun-ah, but the chicken is really, really delicious, where did you buy this chicken? I want more."

But Naeun getting more angry and said,

"You take it all, didn't leave me at all and still want more you said?? I've been craving for this chicken for a long time! I even lined up to buy it but you didn't leave me even one at all!! I hate you Taemin oppa!"

Naeun walked away with annoyance while Taemin shocking at his place. During lunch Naeun totally ignored Taemin and busy talking with Yookyung and the others. While Taemin eating with sullen face. The other boys look at Taemin and Naeun repeatedly, not even sure what really happenned with this two lovers. After lunch Taemin tried to talk with Naeun but Naeun reject him by saying,

"I want to play one the beach with Apink and EXO."

Taemin was taken aback with Naeun's rejection. His sweet and beloved girlfirend have never been this angry like this, are they really quarrel just because a chicken?"

"Don't worry I'll take care of her for you."  Kai teasing Taemin with ignorant smile and ran after Naeun but jealous Taemin throw the shells and sands on him while shouting,

"Damn you Kim Jong Innn!!"

 

 

 

 

At Hanalei Bay Beach Park, Kauai Island.

 

Naeun playing alone on the beach, he walked quite farther from her friends. She looked at the waves and sand around it. Actually she is not really hate Taemin, she was a little bit annoyed with his boyfriend. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder and Naeun screaming,

"Kai!! Aigoo you scared me!"

Kai laughing at her and said,

"Where are you going? You're walking too far away from the beach and Kibum hyung told me to called you back. Come on, we better go back to the others."

Naeun and Kai walked along in silence until Kai cleared his throat and said,

"Why did I never heard you called me Jongin again? Didn't you call me Jongin when we were in high school?"

Naeun quite surprised with his question and said,

"After graduation we become quite busy with each other's life and I don't want to make journalist curious with us if I called you by your real name. Anyway Chae Jin and me decided to stop calling you Kin Jong In when you and Sulli don't keep our promise to take pictures together after graduation."

Kai stifle his laughter and said,

"At the graduation there was a junior who asked me to take pictures with her and after that she was crying hard because I already graduated so I had to calm her down first."

Naeun laughed and said,

"Hahaha I knew it. I'm sure at that time you must have been with a girl, because I remember how the girls always chasing you and ask for a picture with you. If I remember correctly you really famous when we were in high school."  Naeun looking down and playing the sands with her feet. Kai paused and looked at her from behind and whispered,

"You too."

Naeun suddenly turned around and asked, "What? Did you said something?"

"Nothing, just come quickly, the others have beeen waiting for us."  Kai dodge Naeun's gaze nervously and run faster. Naeun chase after Kai and confused with his strange attitude.

When they returns they were surprised by the screams of Apink members. Kai and Naeun exchanged glances confusedly and ran toward their friends.

"Hyung!! What happenned?!"  Kai asked and Luhan replied with a pale face,

"Hayoung sink and Sehun is trying to pull her out from the water."

"WHAT??!"  Kai and Naeun shouted at the same time. Moments later Sehun come out from the water, holding Hayoung and lying beside her on the sand. He tried to taking breaths as much as possible while Hayoung looked unconsicous. Baekhyun came out from nowhere and he is standing above Hayoung and said,

"She needs CPR! Let me do this!"  but Chen pushed him and said,

"Not you! Your breath smelly! Out of my way I will do it!"  Chen spraying mouth freshener into his mouth but Chanyeol pushed Chen and said,

"Out all of you! It must be given by professional! I've got first aid training and have the sertificate! Let me do this!"

While EXO members are still arguing about who will be giving the CPR, with annoyance Chorong push them all and she gave CPR to Hayoung by herself. She did it several times while EXO members watching the scene with wide eyes. Hayoung finally woke up and coughed. Apink members quickly brought her back to the hotel, leaving EXO members who still quiet and not move at all from their place, except for the nosebleed Suho. They were quiet until Lay said,

"It is the hottest and iest live scene that I've ever seen with my eyes. I really regret for not bring a camera before."

 

 

 

 

At Kauai Island, Hawaii.

 

After the incident Apink members resting at the hotels. Sometimes EXO members will visit Apink's room to ask about Hayoung's condition.

"Naeun-ah!! Look!! I've bought the chicken that you like!"

Taemin showed up out of nowhere toward Naeun. Naeun smiles a little, actuallly she had been questioning where are Taemin, Minho, an Jonghyun but it turns out that they bought that chicken at the airport. But her smile vanished when she saw there was only one chicken. She stared at grinning Taemin with disbelief. Somehow she felt that Taemin was mocking her and her anger explodes again,

"Are you making fun of me oppa?"  Taemin become more confused and stuttered,

"What? No, I.."

"I HATE YOU TAEMIN OPPA!!"

Naeun walked away angrily, leaving shocked Taemin and the chicken dishes. With pale face Taemin asked his hyungs,

"Hyung, have i done something wrong?"

Jonghyun shrugged while Minho patted his forehead in exasperation.

 

 

It's dinner already but our gogi couple still haven't make it out yet. Taemin looked frustrated because Naeun always avoid him. While Naeun and Bomi were ordering food together, suddenly Naeun bump a man. Naeun bent apologize until she heard that man called her name,

"Son Naeun?"

Naeun looked up and was shocked as well,

"Wheesung sunbaenim?"

Both of them standing in shock with widening eyes until Bomi greet him too,

"Annyeong hasseyyo Wheesung sunbaenim!" Are you on vacation too?"  asked Bomi cheerfully. Wheesung smiled and said,

"Yeah I purposefully avoid the holiday season so I went in ordinary day but I never expect to meet you guys in Hawaii."  He said softly

"Are you alone sunbaenim? Why don't you joined us? I think it will be more fun."  Bomi invited him. Wheesung looked doubtful but he was curious with the others.

"All right."  he said with smile. Then the three of them talked and joked all the way to the hotel and passed two hotel employees.

"Aren't they famous Korean idols?"  ask employee with spike haicut

"How do I know that, as long as it isn't Bang Minah's Girls Day I wouldn't even care Haruki."  the other employee with thick glasses replied cooly.

"Aaahhh what a bookworm! Are you really Korean? How could I know about Korean idols more than you?"

"Of course I'm a Korean, I knew Bang Minah's Girls Day right?"

"Yeah but she is the only Korean idols that you know!"

"LEE KWAN!! MATSUMOTO HARUKI!! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING RIGHT THERE!! COME HERE QUICKLY!! WE STILL HAVE A LOT OF WORKS!!"

And the two men immediately ran to their supervisor with fear.

 

 

 

At dinner everyone seemed surprise but pleased when they see Wheesung. Jonghyun and Onew even welcomed him warmly by hugged him tightly. Everyone is happy, except Taemin. Because he knows Wheesung likes Naeun secretly, and not only that, many times Naeun caught him was staring at Naeun secretly. Then he stood up, he took a flower from a hula dancer and walk confidently to Naeun's table.

"Naeun-ah."

Taemin called him with a clear voice and Naeun turned her face. Once again he put a flower in Naeun's left ear.

"You're so admirable."  he said softly and Naeun fluttered secretly.

"Don't remove the flower until you went sleep later."  he says gently and firmly. He caress her hair gently before returned to his seat. They still haven't made up yet but there is something in his eyes that is always able to pull Naeun's heart to him. Naeun unconciously touch the flower and smiling secretly. She stared at Taemin who was talking with Shinee members secretly and this time Wheesung seet it.

On the other hand Key ,

"Seriously Lee Taemin, the way you look at her is like how a blind man see the sunrise for the first time."

Taemin smiled and laughed with him.

TRING! TRING!

Suddenly all heads turned to the source of the sound and they found Kai was standing in the corner. With a glass in his left hand and a fork in his right hand.

"Don't you gus get bored this evening?"

He asked with his famous smirked. His voice loud and clear. All eyes were set on Kai, really interesting in what he is talking about.

"We've been take a long way to go vacation in Hawaii, stealing time to relax in the middle our busy schedules and life so why don't we use this time to entertaining ourselves?" Kai walked to Shinee's table and hold Taemin's shoulder while saying,

"Here we have Shinee, those who receive the light. One of the best talents from SM company. Their music, songs, dificult choreography, appearance, attitude, and fanservice, are we still need to question their dedication in stage?"

Then he walked away to Apink and Wheesung's table. He hold Wheesung's hand and said,

"At the other table we had Wheesung, singer, songwriter, and great producer. Who doesn't know Korean R&B prince which recently kicked off music charts with her latest single, Day and Night?"

Then Kai walked to the center,

"So why don't we celebrate this night by hold a mini showcase here? Wheesung versus Shinee?"

Instantly EXO and Apink became very excited and cheered loudly. It seems that they liked the idea.

"Who will be the judges?"  Yookyung shouted excitedly. Kai smiled and stepped into Apink's table and said,

"The jury is none other than Son Naeun, visual and son yeoshin from Apink! She will determine the winner, so gentleman, please show all your best song, best moves, and best dances to win her heart!"

Hearing that Naeun very surprised and everyone cheered, while Taemin smiling secretly on Kai. Kai saw Taemin's smile and nodded at him, suddenly,

"I agree."  Wheesung said calmly and smiled at Naeun. Apink and EXO members suddenly become silence but starting to whispering at each other,

"We also agree."  said Taemin without doubt

"Because Shinee never backed down from a challenge."  he replied with a confident tone and eyes focused on Wheesung. Wheesung smile responded to it. Naeun couldn't say anything but she seemed protested at Kai while Kai just shrugged to respond her. Everyone begin to cheered loudly.

"Who says that this is just an ordinary mini showcase?"

All the attention focused back on Kai and he pull out a coin from his pocket.

"I have a 500 won coin here, Wheesung and Shinee will choose between durumi image and 500 image. As i flip the coin, the first picture that come out will win and can sing any songs that he likes, but the one who lose should not sing a song of their owns and have to sing the other's songs."

Wheesung and Taemin mov forward. Wheesung pick durumi image while Taemin choose number 500 image. Kai began to flip a coin and it turns out the picture of durumi.

"Wheesung-sshi, Taemin-sshi, you guys can prepare everything that you need only half an hour. Wheesung-sshi may choose any songs that he like while Shinee should choose another song other than Shinee's songs. Is that clear?"

For half an hour Wheesung and Shinee members dissapeared somewhere. While EXO and Apink chatting and talking happily.

"Sehun-sshi."  Hayoung called Sehun. Sehun turned and smiled nervously at her.

"Chorong unnie told me that when I'm drowned you were the one who rescued me, is that true?"  asked Hayoung. Sehun nervously scratched his head and he didn't dare to look into her eyes.

"I just happenned to be swimming around you, but thank's God that you're okay now."

Hayoung giggled because Sehun not even dare to look at her, then she took his hand. Sehun's eyes widened in shock.

"Thank you very much, for saving my life."  Hayoung kissed his cheek and giggling when she saw Sehun's expression, and then she returned to Namjoo and Bomi. Sehun still frozen on his spot. He touched his cheek, and the his chest. Somehow the simple touches can make your heart beat uncontrollably. He went back to his hyungs with a smile on his face.

"You know what, my friend think that he is smart. He said onions are the only food that can make you cry, so I threw a coconut at his face."  Bomi said calmly, but Luhan dan Kris laughing hilariously when they heard that joke.

"Aigoooo Bomi-sshi, you're so funny, I can't stop laughing right now."  said Luhan dan Bomi smiled broadly. She began to tell another jokes and make them can't stop laughing at all.

TRING! TRING!

Once again Kai caught everyone's attention and he stood in front of the stage with his trademark smile,

"The showcase is about to begin, please give best applause for them, the first participant please come in Wheesung-sshi!"

Apink and EXO clapping frantically and Wheesung came with the guitar. He looked embarassed and smile shyly. The musib began and it turns out that he sing Day and Night. His eyes focused to Naeun and make Naeun a little bit embarassed by his gaze.

When Wheesung singing Suho secretly took one or two glances to Chorong. Since yesterday he wants to greet her but he was too shy to do that. That's why all he can do is watching her from a distance. Satisfied to see her smile, eventhought it wasn't for him. Satisfied to hear her laugh, eventhought it wasn't because of him. Satisfied to standing that close with her, eventhough they are not talking at all. During the song Suho hardly concentrate on Wheesung but rather on Chorong. A few seconds suddenly Chorong turned her head straight to Suho. Suho suddenly become panic and he hide it by clapping and whistling excitedly, but the problem is the song has been ended so Wheesung and the others looked at him in astonished.

"Hyung, what are you doing?"  Tao asked him while Suho just looked down and blushing.

Chorong laughed, amused by Suho's behaviour. Since yesterday Chorong aware that there is someone who always looked at her secretly. Chorong quite sensitive with other people's gaze on her. He often caught Suho was watching her but everytime she looked back at Suho, he will get embarassed and turned his attention to other things. Chorong chuckled and eyeing him with interest.

When they playing on the beach Chorong smiled and waved to Yookyung who is standing behind Suho. But Suho even smile brightly and waved back to Chorong until Yookyung ran to Chorong and Suho seems realized his mistake with shame. Both Chorong and Yookyung just giggled seeing him like that.

After Wheesung sit, Shinee went up on stage and make Apink and EXO cheering loudly. Shinee wear all black clothes from head until toe. Naeun feel nervous and can't wait to see their performance. Shinee members start to took postion while Taemin smiled at Naeun. Naeun smiled back at him, as if send invisible messages betwen them. A language that is only can be translated by the heart. The music starts and EXO and Apink startled with the song that Shinee choices. They choose to sing Venus by Shinhwa!

Your dazzling image makes me stop in place

from your head to your toes, everything is perfect

the moment I saw you passing by wordlessly

you light up, light up, light up, light up

It felt like a dream ( dreamer, dreamer )

your silky light dress ( angel, angel )

I feel your breath ( closer, closer )

I am calling out to you

Your my luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! Venus

you melt my frozen body

I want to catch catch you ( just say your love )

My heart wants to catch catch you ( just say your love )

Your my luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! Venus

my heart is beating toward you right now

I want want you ( just say your love )

My heart wants wants you ( Just say your love )

Your beauty is fantastic

you're goddess heaven sent falling down

your level is so different

even comparing you to anything might be a cursed sin

I keep going to the same place as you - destiny

even by looking at your shadow, I feel you

now i'm going crazy in case I lose you

you light up, light up, light up, light up

Our time together ( dreamer dreamer )

In that fantasy ( angel angel )

My Venus has paused ( closer closer )

I am wanting you

Your my luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! Venus

you melt my frozen body

I want to catch catch you ( just say your love )

my heart wants to catch catch you ( just say your love )

Your my luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! Venus

I want want you ( just say your love )

My heart wants wants you ( just say your love )

Your eyes are so mysterious, this night is so dazzling

I will take you far away when the tips of our hands touch

Rap : i got to love you no one else above you 24/7 always thinkin of you

spread your wings, fly higher than the clouds

higher baby, let's fly, touch the sky

No doubt that you're one of a kind

now let's ride to the moon we can own the night

empty your heart and I'll blow your mind

Your my luv uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! venus

you melt my frozen body

i want to catch catch you ( just say your love )

My heart wants to catch catch you ( just say your love )

Unlike other girls your outta this world

even all the angels have bowed before you

this only can happen in dreams

a goddes has formed in front of my eyes

these stars all dance around you all night I'm crazy about you

Don't ever never leave us you're my love my love Venus

Shinee looks spectacular and stunning with perfect choregraphy and lyrics memorization. Taemin's gaze never left Naeun and likewise to Naeun. Her eyes never left Taemin. What is even more surprising is when Taemin do the rap and not Minho. Naeun and everyone seemed surprise by Taemin's ability to rap and the cheers suddenly become increasing. Naeun's heart beating faster than before. How can he still make her fall for him everyday?

Finished singing Naeun now faced two difficult choices, choosing a winner between Wheesung and Shinee. After a short pause she bit her lips and was draping the Lei to Wheesung. Everyone including Wheesung seemed surprised by it. Taemin kept smiling and clapping with others but no one could interpret the meaning of his smile. After the showcase they all continued dinner and conversation. Naeun trying to find Taemin but he nowhere to be seen. Naeun sigh, did he mad at her because he didn't win?

Wheesung suddenly sit next to Naeun and said,

"Why did you give it to me even though your heart choose Taemin?"

Naeun surprised by the question but Wheesung just laughed at Naeun's expression,

"Are you trying to keep my feelings and pride because I'm a senior?"

Naeun can't answer anything because it was true. Wheesung smiled and said,

"I'm very grateful for your kindness, you have a good heart Naeun-sshi."

"No need to thank you sunbaenim."  Naeun answer him with a smile. Unconciously Naeun touching the flower in her left ear. Wheesung see her attitude and smiled. He said,

"Did you know that in Hawaii we can see the status of the girl throught a flower that pinned in her ear?"

Naeun quickly turned her attention on Wheesung. He smiled as he continued his story,

"A flower that pinned on the right ear showed that she was still single, while flower that pinned on the left ear showed that she was already married or belonged to another man."

Naeun very surprised to hear that. That's why since she came to Hawaii Taemin always pinned flowers in her left ear, no matter everytime they were alone or they were with others and he always asked her to not throw the flower away.

"From the way he pinned flowers in your ears I can see that it shows you are belong to him and I can see that you're not objected with that. It's a sign for me and other men to back away from you because you already belonged. Just like what he did in your We Got Married's last episode, when he put his arms around your neck and hug you. Simply to show the world and make sure everyone knows that you are belonged to him."

Naeun tears welled up and her heart melted. Naeun smilling throught her tears, she bowed to Wheesung and said cheerfully,

"Thank you very much sunbaenim."

Then she run, looking for Taemin. She can't find him anywhere but she didn't give up yet. Until Jonghyun signaled her that Taemin is on the beach. After mouthing him thank you Naeun run towards the beach. Seeing that Minho whispered to Jonghyun,

"Do you think those two will be okay?"  and Jonghyun said casually,

"Yeah I think everything will be fine, because both of them obviously can't live without each other."

 

 

 

 

At Hanalei Bay Beach Park

 

Naeun find a figure standing facing the beach and she quickened her pace. Taemin who heard footsteps looked back and smiled, as if he already wait for Naeun to find him. Naeun walked slowly toward him while manage her breathing, then when she is standing in front of Taemin she pulled out a flower and pinned it on Taemin's left ear and said,

"So everyone will know that you are mine Taemin oppa."

Taemin smiled and his cheekbones rising again, he grabbed Naeun hands in his cheeks, closed his eyes and kissed her hand. Then he pulled her into his arms and kissed Naeun's head. Taemin lifted up her chin and they kissed. It's soft at the start but then it's getting hotter and passionate until Naeun stop the kiss and hide her flushed face in Taemin's chest. Taemin smiled widely while Naeun's hair gently and whispered,

"That was our first kiss today."  and Naeun laughed. There was a silence until Naeun asked him,

"Are you angry because you didn't win oppa?"

"Not really, in fact I already guess that Wheesung sunbae will win because I know you will think about his feeling. But the truth is doesn't matter for me to win or lose as long as I had you."   Taemin replied calmly.

"Are you still mad at me about the chicken?"  said Taemin again

"I even forget about the chicken after you kissed me oppa."  replied Naeun and Taemin laugh

"If that so it's my pleasure to kiss you more often."

Naeun laughed until Taemin shut her up with another kiss. Then they sat on the sand and she is leaning on his arms. Naeun's head on his chest and Taemin hug her protectively. They watching the beautiful scenery of sea in the night together. Sometimes they will watch the stars and sky too.

"How do you think if tomorrow we go to Oahu Island? We can dating there and we can also buy your favorite chicken dishes."

"That sounds good oppa, but today you're so mean, why are you only buy me one piece of chicken when you're eating three pieces of chicken."

Taemin was shocked when he heard that.

"What? I swear I only ate one chicken Naeun-ah, it's really only one chicken in the bags and I don't lie."

"What? But I bought 3 chicken oppa! i remember wel there are three pieces of chicken because I wanted to eat it with you."

Taemin and Naeun looked at each other and then,

"ONEW HYUUUUUUUUUUNNGGGG!!!!"

"ONEW OPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Meanwhile on the other place Onew is eating his dinner. But suddenly he stop eating and looked behind.

"What happenned hyung?"  asked Baekhyun

"Is there someone whose calling me?"  said Onew confused while Baekhyun shrugged.

"Ah probably it's just my imagination."  then he continue his eating.

 

 

 


 

 

I'm really sorry for always make you guys waiting a little bit longer, but I always hope you will smile when you read this story. Soo how do you think about this story? Don't hesitate to review, subscribe, and upvote hehehe ^^

And forever thank you for all my loyal readers, subscribers, and upvoters, YOU GUYS JJIANG! *\(^^)/*

HINT 1 : Follow Taemin, Naeun, Henry, and Kyuhyun adventures in Oahu Island! ^^

HINT 2 : A beautiful young girl will showed up and our Naeunnie will get jealous XD

HINT 3 : Want to know how Taemin teaching Naeun to whistle? Find out on the 3rd Bonus Chapter part 2

So, see you on the next chapter and love you all! ^^