PREVIEW BONUS CHAPTER 3

Till The End Of Time

 

Annyeong my beloved readers, how are you? ^^ here i am with the preview for Bonus Chapter 3. So here is what happened in EXO dorm, Shinee dorm, and Apink's dorm one day before they go for a vacation together. I hope you like this preview, it's only a short and simple story, and i just want to write how excited they are for their vacation, please enjoy and don't forget to tell me what you're thought about this preview =D

 


 

* At EXO Dorm *

 

"Finally our dream for having a double date together will be come true Donald Duck."

"Yeah Happy Virus, you and Namjoo while Eunji with me. But hey! Who's hiding my purple duck!?"

"I wonder which one should I bring hyung? Gucci boxer or Guess boxer? Both are my favorites, it's really hard to pick one."

"Just bring both of it then. Who borrowed my eyeliner?? I only have one and I need it to stay handsome in front of the Apink members!!"

"Oh it was yours hyung? Sorry I broke it yesterday. Eomma do they have bubble tea there?"

"I don't know but I'm going to bring some food ingredients, maybe I'll bring bubble tea too as well. Because I don't want to starve there."

"Who wants to sit with me? I promise this time I won't have jetlag on the way."

"Okay I will sit with you. Hyung!! Don't take my perfume again!"

"Eh? but i want to borrow it for our holiday. By the way what did you put on my bag Yifan?"

"Just make up, moisturizing cream for day and night, body cream for day and night, and some facemasks. My bag already full and I see yours still empty."

Seeing the chaos on their dorm before leaving for vacation tomorrow, the leader sighed,

"Aigoooo those kids get too excited. I hope they can keep their attitude there, I don't want to embarassed myself in front of the Apink members."

"How could you talk like that when you're not even sleep last night because you're too excited with the thought of going to a holiday with Apink's leader right!" shouted Kai and this makes the leader's face become flushed.

"Aiisshhh stop teasing me, have you contacted Taemin about our tickets tomorrow?"

"His phone couldn't be reached from earlier. I guess he was busy calling Naeun, so I will told Minho hyung."

 

 

 

* At Shinee Dorm *

 

"Jongin asked about their tickets tomorrow and I told him we already handle it, but hey where's Taemin?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen him for an hour. Oh by the way, do they have air conditioner? I hate the heat!"

"I'm okay with the heat, but do they have chicken?"

"How do I know there will be a chicken or not? And where is Taemin? You'd better found that stupid maknae because he haven't pack his things for tomorrow's vacation. I'll call Eunji to ask about the girls."

 

 

 

* At Apink Dorm *

 

"Yeoboseyo Key, yeah we are packaging our things right now. Yeah I haven't seen Naeun for a while too, wait a moment I will ask the other first. Heeey anybody know where is Naeun?"

"Don't know, I haven't see her too! Has anyone seen my pink sneakers? I want to wear it tomorrow!"

"Behind the door unnie! Uuuhh my favorite dress haven't been washed but I really want to wear it tomorrow.."

"Unfortunately Dongwoon oppa can't join with us, but wait a minute, where is Naeun unnie?"

 

 

 

* On the other hand the two lovers are busy in their own world... *

"Yeoboseyo? Naeun-ah?"  Taemin immediately called Naeun after she pick up the phone.

"Piiippp the number that you're calling is out of reach now, please leave a message after this song.. everybody.. everybody.."

Naeun tease Taemin purposefully as she was lying on her bed. Taemin laughed in his own room but decided to follow the game.

"Naeun-ah, my love, my darling, my heart, my everything, and the love of my life.. Too bad you can't answer my phone directly. Well, never mind, I just found a beautiful fairy tale for you. Let me read it for you."

Hearing that Naeun biting the pillow in order not to laugh. Taemin cleared his throat and begin his story,

"Once upon a time in a far, far, far away place, King Lee Soo Man from SM Kingdom has a lot of beautiful princes and princesses. All of the princes and princesses already has a spouse, except for the most younger prince, the maknae prince Lee Taemin. Unfortunately many women who reject him because prince Lee Taemin was too pretty. Prince Lee Taemin too pretty because when he is a baby, an evil witch called Yang Seung Ho cursed him. He cursed him to be pretty like a woman because Yang Seung Ho jealous with his good looks. And the only thing that can break the spell is a true love's kiss."

Naeun desperately tried not to laught after hearing a crazy fairy tale that created by her boyfriend.

"Meanwhile the brave princess named Son Naeun from Acube Kingdom was hunting in the forest. The were met accidentally at the sunflower garden, and bam! they fell in love at the first sight, the angels sing, a rainbow shinning in the sky, the birds chirping, and jujubes fall from heaven around them."

Naeun couldn't help it as she as laughing like mad while Taemin's cheekones rie on  the other side. He could imagine Naeun laughing.

"But Yang Seung Ho tried to stop it. He gave poisoned gogi to kill the pince Lee Taemin. Fortunately the brave princess Son Naeun came just in time. He kills the evil witch and woke the prince with her kisses. The spell is broken and prince Lee Taemin become a manly and handsome man. They married, had 12 sons and 13 daughters, and live happily ever after..."

Naeun couldn't stop laughing until she got teary eyes.

"Oppaaaa you make me can't stop laughing aigooo." 

Taemin smile when he heard Naeun's aegyo.

"But I love doing it. I'd love to see you laugh and blushing Naeun-ah.I don't know but it's became a new habit for me."

Naeun suddenly blushed and bit her lip. He alwasys make her speechless and fluterred,

"I can't wait for our vacation together Naeun-ah."  Taemin whispered.

"Me too oppa.."

"Do you missed me?"

"Eung.."  Naeun nodded embarassed while Taemin cheekbones rise up again. But suddenly Naeun heard Apink members calling her while Taemin heard Minho calling him.

"Before you hang up the phone can you give me vitamin C?"  asked Taemin

"Vitamin C?"   Naeun looks confused

"Yes vitamin chu from your lips Naeun-ah."

"Naeun bit her lip to hold back her laught and blow kisses to his cheesy boyfriend. Taemin pretend to catch it and make kissing sound back to Naeun. Then Taemin laughts and says,   "I'll tell you a secret."

It made Naeun curious and asked him back, "What secret oppa?"

"Psstt don't tell anyone that I can't live without you.."

After that Naeun laugh and hung up the phone.

"Naeun-ah!!"  Eunji called Naeun.

"Coming!"  Naeun answered it with smile on her face and she leaving her room.

 


 

Here is some little challenge from me : Can you guess which is EXO members based from their conversation? hehehe ^^