Prompts

In Love & Insane | Writing Contest

Prompts:

1. "I think things are beautiful when you don't plan them, and you don't have any expectations, and you're not trying to get somewhere in particular." - Alison Mosshart.

2. "私の夢に何時も君がいます。- In my dreams, there is always you."

3. "I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves." - Steve Maraboli.

4. "It all comes down to the last person you think of at night. That's where your heart is."

5. "You shouldn't have to break yourself and move your pieces. If he was designed for you, he would fit." - Della Hicks-Wilson.

6. "I was quiet, but I was not blind." - Fanny Price, Mansfield Park.

7. "He dreams of winning back the love of his life beautifully. I want to love her more than she loves me." - Chen, EXO.

8. "Treat her like you're still trying to win her, and that's how you'll never lose her."

9. "I am a man who knows how to play when the time comes." - Hoya, Infinite.

10. "Don't worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are use to is better than the one to come?" - Rumi.

11. "I know, it took me quite a while. I needed time to figure out why and how. It was like a rollercoaster ride of never ending questions and it still is. But there is one thing that I'm so damn sure of. And that is you." - Nell, Newton's Apple.

12. "A normal guy like me doesn't fit your standards, so I wear a 'friend' mask, hiding my true feelings when I'm next to you and sliding into that comfortable category." - BTS, Beautiful.

13. "If this continues, the memories can't comfort me. My tears flow endlessly since we previously agreed that if we break up, then we cannot meet again. When you're hurting, let me listen to your breathing." - S.M the Ballad, Breath.

14. "Late at night, your drunken voice woke me up and gave me a bad feeling. 'Let's stop now, let's break up, it's too hard' when those words left your lips, I couldn't say anything just like out first encounter." - BTOB, Is This The End.

15. "It ain't easy, you know - to leave the darkness behind." - Lunafly, Day by Day.