English Version

10 Reasons why I hate Kim Jong In

Hi guys and gals! ^^ My name is Do Kyung Soo but you can call me Soo or D.O for short. I'm a student of Exo planet. Weird name for a school right? The students here are just that awesome and cool. As if we're in a whole different league from other schools. Wow, that sounded way too arrogant xD. 

There is one group in school that is looked up to by everyone. The groups' name is EXO, named after our school. I'm a part of that. We're 12 best friends all in all. EXO is divided into two groups. Exo - K and Exo - M. I'm a part of K, we're the ones who go to school in the morning while M goes in the afternoon. The member s are Suho, Baek, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and of course, me. We were all best friends but we have one ultimate best friend. Mine is named Kim Jong In, also known as Kai.

He's an awesome dancer and is very hot.. Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you one fact about me. I'm gay, homo, queer, beki and other names that you could call us. Shhhh! Keep quiet about it okay? Kai doesn't know eh..

Jongin is perfect for me except for 10 reasons that basically sums up his personality. So in truth, I hate Kim Jong In. Why? Because...

1. I hate how he seems cold-hearted but is caring deep inside. 

One time I got sick because I bathed in the rain and he got so mad at me. He kept ignoring me and giving me the silent treatment. He was worse than my mother, really. He got even angrier when I attended school even when he told me to stay at him. It's funny because he kept following me even if he wasn't talking to me... He was like my silent body guard.

Normally after school we would go our own way because our apartments are opposite each other. This time though, he walked in the same direction as me.. BUT he was still ignoring me.

When we arrived at my apartment he didn't bother asking for permission before heading in. He didn't need to, my apartment could very well be his too. He walked straight inside as if a monster was chasing after him. At first, I planned on following him because I was really curious but then he moved so much that I grew dizzy. I discarded my original plan and just went to bed.

A while later, a towel was placed on my forehead and a basin beside me.. I turned my head to see Kai sitting beside my bed. I smiled despited of myself. He rolled his eyes at me and talked to me for the first time today.

"Next time yah, take care of yourself" 

I grinned widely at him

"Yes mother"  

I really hate that particular trait of his.. Because he doesn't want to make it so obvious, It becomes sweeter than it actually is.

2. I hate how he can be so caring to those around him that he forgets himself. 

We have a project at school. A dance contest versus other groups. The prize? You could choose whoever you want to date from another group. I gaped at my teacher when he said that. Like, what the hell is he nuts? What if you hate that person? That's like... 2 hours of torture. 

We were given 1 week to practice. As expected Exo - K formed a group together. Kai also worked hard and he didn't eat anymore because of it. I noticed how he got thinner and thinner. I got a little jealous.. It's a given.. I'm in love with him.. That girl must be really special if Kai is working this hard just to get her.. One day when he once again, didn't joing us for lunch, I approached him at the dance club.

"Yah!" I yelled calling his attentio , He immediately looks at me and stops dancing "Can you please eat today??c!" 

"No way" He answered and then he resumed practicing. Irritation washed over me. Whoever that girl is, she isn't that important for Kai to suffer over.

"And why not??" 

I was shocked by his answer. 

"I don't want someone to choose you" 

... I think I'm blushing, no. I'm sure! He made me blush... and that's why I hated him even more. 

I didn't bother him again after that. 

3. I hate how he can be so patient

Out of all of us, he's the one that's best at dancing and I'm the one with the besy voice. Regardless to say, we made a perfect match.. if only he looked at me that way. Anyways, the steps are really hard but if we do them right, the outcome would be perfect.

I practiced so hard.. even at home but even then I still can't get it! Baek and I made the lyrics while Kai and Sehun the dance steps. Just a few more days before the presentation and I still don't get it.

I was forced to ask Kai for help. I didn't want to because I'm the older one.. it's embarassing asking someone yonger than me for help. Call me prideful but I'm just naturally like that..

Even if we would take hours practicing he never got impatient.. actually, he kept cheering me on..

"Go hyung!" and "You're amazing Soo!" 

My irritation level increases when he's like that.. It makes me feel even more of a burden than I already am. 

4. I hate how he gives mix signals.

Like seriously, one minute he's all over me and then it's like I don't even exist the next. I'm confused!! I don't kno whether he's straight or gay or just plain aual!

I thought he was about to kiss me yesterday and then...!! It's driving me nuts! He's driving me nuts! His face was so close to mine...! But in truth there was just an eyelash on my cheek..! My heart was beating so fast and when he pulled back.. wow. I felt like it was the end of the world. I felt so depressed as if there's no tomorrow.

Is it that hard to confirm his uality?

UGHHHH

5. I hate how determined he is at everything he does.

It only makes me admire him more. He truly doesn't give up when he wants to do something. Even if he's already dead tired.. The phrase giving up isn't in his dictionary.. Sometimes it's heartwarming seeing him work so hard... but sometimes it's just plain annoying because you could see that he's about to fall over any second.

Even when it comes to dancing or cooking or hell, just plain drawing... He's truly hardworking...

And irritating.. Did I ever mention how I hate him?

6. I hate how he hides whatever it is that he's going through. 

Sometimes I want to scream at him if he doesn't share his problems. Sometimes I want to hit him with the things I want to say so that he'll get it.. I want to let him know that hello! I worry too! 

Like that time when my ankle was sprained so he had to carry me. He was so tired doing so.. and yet he never complained. If he didn't faint right after putting me down then I'd probably never have known.

"Tell me idiot! I worry about you."

7. I hate the fact that he's so handsome and y.

It makes me jealous.. because of his looks he has a lot of girl surrounding him.. and most irritating of all is, he's entertaining them!

I bet, he secretly enjoys those girls calling him oppa. Sometimes he would sneak glances at me if I'm looking at them. That's when I become over imaginative... I'll be all delusional and think that he's making me jealous on purpose.

But that's impossible right?

8. I hate na napaka gentle niya sa akin. 

It seems like he cares more about me more than he should. He's always so careful.. As if one single wrong move and I'll break.. I'm not made of glass for pete's sake! I'm not that fragile! He doesn't need to take care of me...! 

If he's like that.. If he's too caring.. I won't be able to stop myself from hoping.. and I don't want to hope.. Curse him.. I'm hoping even though I have no chance... 

He'll be the death of me.. 

9. I hate how he secretly steal glances at me. 

At the beginning I was ignoring it.. but, dammit, he's so obvious. Why would he stare in the first place?? Is there some dirt on my face?? Am I ugly?? It makes me so self-conscious! And I HATE being conscious.. 

Usually I'm a confident person.. but when it comes to Kai.. I lose all of it.. suddenly I'm just little Kyungsoo. I'm nothing compared to him. 

Youre not being subtle at all Kai and dammit why won't my heart stop beating so fast?

10. I hate how I can't really hate anything about him at all. 

Those are the reasons why I hate Kai even though he's my best friend.. but do you want to know the ultimate reason?

I hate him because.. I can't hate him at all.. cliche right? But I love him.. and like they said.

Loving is when you know all their flaws but still love them anyway... 

.

.

.

Authors Note: Hope you guys enjoyed it! ^^ 

Here's the link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/698431/10-reasons-why-i-hate-d-o-kyung-soo-kaisoo 

Kai's point of view :D Happy reading ~ 

Votes and comments are appreciated! ^^ Thank you for reading! :) Saranghaeyo ~