Butler

Before you loved me...

After Kyo left I tried to remain calm but that woman was totally obnoxious. Moreover... not just her... but this whole situation. As soon as I step over the sill of this house, immediately frustration gets me and I feel alone. 

"Reita, we need to talk!" says my father with a strong voice, then he leads me to that room where he did yesterday. He makes me sit down but now he doesn't sits down but walks around me.

"You know what you made yesterday was a huge mistake, right?!" he leans on the arm of the chair and on the edge of the table so leans he closer.

"Don't you like critic, do you?" I fold my arms, raise my brows whereupon he narrows his eyes but doesn't answer to this.

"You know with this attitude you don't achive anything, right? You neither make it easier to yourself nor to myself!" says he whereupon I sigh and turn towards him with that 'don't you ing mess with me!' look on my face. "Your mishap that you didn't come home last night is unacceptable! Here are rules what you need to follow! We don't walking around anytime, anywhere!" he says and I raise my eyebrow. 'Relax, Reita! You don't talk back! You promised Kyo to give this a chance! At least for mom's sake!' I calm myself. "I don't know where to look for you, I know neither you accustomed places nor your friends! I can't look for you! I don't even know your phone number!" he says.

"It has one reason. You didn't care about me in the last 19 years!" I gaze up to him. "You didn't care when I was ill, didn't care when we moved! You cheated on my mother when she was pregnant!" I sputter and he looks at me with a shocked face as I stand up from the chair. "If you had been with me, you'd know who my friends are, to which places we're going! You'd have been there on my football matches and you'd have been there when I first went to school!" I go closer to him. "But you weren't there. Don't even think about it that I'll jump to your first word! Wherefore I to respect someone, he needs to be able to put something on the table!" I turn around and start heading out. "And you haven't been able to!" I open the door and I found myself against my stepmother and his little son as they're harking. I grimace at them then I leave them there. I go out to the living room where I look around. My bag isn't there where I left it... why had I thought that? I search for the butler whom I ask to lead me to the place where I'll sleep. He takes me to it willingly. An ageing man fills the role of the butler in the house. His face tells a lot about the things he went through. 

"Young Master, pay no attention to those men..." he speaks up while he pushes the door open. Whereupon I look at him curiously.

"What do you mean?" we're going deeper inside.

"You know... because of I working to your father and don't intefere when they don't ask me that doesn't mean that I don't keep my eyes and ears open." he says while he pulls his mouth to a smile and I astonish from the sight of the room where he led me.

At the middle of the left side of the room a huge bed took its place. With dark blue cover, big pillows and fancy sheet. In front of the door on the center of the wall are a big glass door and beside it two windows, which are leading to a balcony. On this part of the wall at the right side there is also a desk with a lamp and beside it a little wardrobe with a few books on it. From the door to the right there are more closets and shelves on which books, pictures and other baubles are taking their places. In the middle of the room is a small glass table with huge black beanbags around it. The color of the room mostly is darker chocolate brown and the parts deeper inside are painted to dark blue.

"Th-this... I will really live here?" I amaze. I never saw anything pretty like this room...

"Of course." he nods and I shook my head a little.

"Anyway... sorry for responding just now to your sentence. But how did you mean that you keep your eyes and ears open?" I ask because I really care about the meaning of this.

"It's nothing, Young Master." he grasps my shoulder smilingly. "After some time, things will show up to you too." he smiles still and I can't say that his answer pleased me. "Nah, Young Master! Don't make that face! Enjoy the situation and try to relax a bit. Life isn't about flustering the whole through. There is certainly a reason of your here-being..."

"It has only one reason that he's my real father... and my mother passed away..." I roll my eyes. "He took me just because it was a complusion." I sit down on the bed.

"How do you know? There might be something else in the background."

"Why?" I look at him with interest. "Perhaps you know something?"

"I'm already old, Young Master, I saw many things in my life... people always see only the superficial things with their eyes. But after a while... they could see in the depth of things too."

"But... but I don't understand this!" I spread my arms. "Why are you talking in riddles? And why are you so nice to me?" I ask and stay up because he started outwards the room.

"I said, Young Master! Don't look at only the surface but at what's underneath is!" he goes out and closes the door. And he leaves me alone. I'm just staying in the middle of the romm and staring at the doorknob. Meanwhile inside of me the questions are just multiplying due to the butler's words.

'Why is he so nice to me? And why is he talking in riddles? I didn't understand the half of what he said! I wonder if he's so direct and nice by himself. Or my father said him to try to make me soften?' I chew upon this. 'And what did he meant not to look at only the surface? What else could I see?! I don't have X-ray eyes with I can see through people and walls! He might be just kidding me with this whole thing!'

I shook my head and go to my bag. I put it on the bad and open it. As soon as I do it I catch a glimpse at our common picture with mom... I take out the picture and caresse it with on of my finger. 'I miss you so much! You couldn't imagine how much...' I sigh. 'I don't know why you wanted HIM to take care of me after so many years. After that he cheated on you... If you didn't talk to him and didn't tell me about him while you were still alive... then... then why now? His money wouldn't make up for the missed years! It wouldn't compensate that he was never there on christmas, on my birthday. When we really would have needed him! He wasn't there when I wanted to buy you medicine, wasn't there when I took the wrong path... he wasn't with us when we needed to move... he wasn't there when you needed to work night and day... No! He just lived his own life in his own little world. In this richness with his new family. With that harpy... I hate that woman already. She already decry me and looks at me like at some gamin. I wonder how many days would have she been endured that work, the physical exertion, what you did day after day. Tch... what days? More like how many hours? I bet that in her worst nightmares didn't get to a situation like this... she knows only the luxury and haughtiness... and I don't require this. No! I don't need this... I was good in that world which you provided me. That love, which I got from you, was unbounded and meant a lot! And still means...' I give a kiss at the picture whereupon somebody knocks. 

"Come in." I say whereupon the door opens and my 'new' brother enters through. And I put the picture back in the bag at once. "What do you want?"

"Jesus!" he rolls his eyes. "Couldn't be it nicer a bit?"

"No!" I answer immediately. "What do you want?" I stay up.

"Arata told me to tell you that launch will be in an hour." he starts to look around in the room.

"Uhuh... and what are you looking for?" I ask from him because it bothers me that he shows such an interest to the room.

"Your things, I thought you started packing out..." he looks at me then to my bag on the bed. "Don't tell me that you have only that dirty and worn sack?" he looks at me while he wrinkles his nose.

"It's not a sack, it's a bag! Or are you struggling with concept-confusion?" I raise my eyebrow. "Or rich guys don't have vocabulary?" 

"You..." he starts grumbling.

"Me?" I ask back and pick up a half-grin.

"Your mouth's big compared to that you're just a broke nobody! You grabbed god's leg that your mother died and Arata was that naive to adopt you! I bet your mother could've been a greedy that's why she sent you here..." he says mockingly and I punch him with my fist as big as I can. From the momentum he immediately lost his balance and landed on the ground. I became so angry with him that it can't be told!

"Don't you dare to take her at your mouth, do you hear it?!" I grumble after I knee above him. "You don't know me! And her neither! You're just a spoiled child under whom they took everything! If your mother would just a little look alike mine..." I look down at him pityingly, he just holds his face still with scared and wide eyes. "And mark my words well! You can't play with me because you're gonna regret it!" I grumble and do so like I want to hit him again whereupon he huddles up.

"Young Master!" I hear the butler's voice. "Don't do anything you'll regret later..." the butler comes closer whereupon he underneath me starts to stir. 

"This... this... animal..." he starts as the butler helps me up from above him.

"You know Young Master, patience is a great virtue!" the butler chides me. "Try to control yourself!" he wobbles his finger. Then he offers his hand to the Silk boy and helps him up. Who looks back at the butler so offendedly and pridefully the way I never saw someone look like. With turned up nose as insulted and still holding his face, he marches out the room and slams the door behind himself. I grimace as this happens and look at the old man.

"He irritated me so much!" I spread my arms as I glimpse his questioning, chiding sight.

"Try controling yourself, Young Master! It's not worth it to bump for everyone!"

"I know! Just he dare to take my mother again at his mouth..." I grumble nerviously. "Then I punch  his teeth out!"

"Ah! Don't do it!" he barks. "Try to control yourself! And in front of your father try holding yourself back a bit!" 

"I won't! Don't the tale waggs the dog! To me he's not gonna command!" I fold my arms and wrinkle my nose.

"Oh... Young Master! Don't be so stubborn! Man yourself a bit and show that you would be able to stand your ground in this surrounding too! After that no one will doubt that you belong to here!"

"But I don't want to belong here! I want my friends, my mother!"

"Young Master..." he sighs and grabs my shoulder. "I tell you something..." he steps a bit closer. "The rich men don't see through the glisten, don't see through the gold's felicific nature... that's why they're so pathetic. Just for a moment need you to do what they're doing and they take you... just for a moment..." he pats my shoulder and leaves just as suddenly as he came.

'I-I really don't understand this old man! What's he talking about again? I don't want to be like them not even for a moment! I couldn't be like them! We're overly differing from eachother! And what's that I need to be calm and do what my father says?! I don't do it! I won't! Then if does something for me to respect him, then... maybe! But until then don't he dare to think about it!'


 

Chapter 4 is done!!!! ^^
Sorry for the wait!!!!

Btw, If you haven't found it out yet, I tell you that the Silk boy is Uruha. Just said to make things clear.

Comments and/or subsricption would be appreciated! m(_ _)m

'Til next time!!!! Bye! ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚