1 chapy

You always the clueless one

Luhan POV

I love waking up in the morning as I will do my routine which i love the most.It is waking my beautiful princess..hehe...when she asleep she will pout and she looks so cute and I really want to kiss her right away.

‘Noona wake up...’ I said as I lie beside her on the comfy bed.I nudge her and try to play with hair.

‘Noona wake up or you gonna be late for school’ sometimes I hopes the time will stop and we can stay like this forever.

‘ermmmm....5 more minutes lu..noona so sleepy’ I laugh a little when hear her responds.

‘Yah noona if you dont wake up i’m gonna splash you with cold water right now.’

She wake up immediately and stare blankly.

‘Oh I hate you lulu...You are so mean..’ I just smirk and throw the pillow right on her face..

‘Yah noona the bus will come around 15 minutes so if you late you gonna walk by yourself to school..hehe’

I see her quickly get up from the bed and run to the bathroom.I can hear she curses from inside the bathroom and that make me smile widely.

‘You are so cute noona’I whispered to myself

 

Bom POV

Hmm,another day late for school. I quickly wear my uniform and run to the downstairs.I see my parents and my dongsaeng enjoy their breakfast.

‘Good morning mom,dad and you little monster..’ I take my sit and eat breakfast quickly.

‘Oh little deer why you eat slowly?dont you have school to attend?’I question my dongsaeng sarcastically.Is it late already and how he can be so relaxed about it..

‘Oh noona I forgot to tell you i woke you up 15 minutes early today,so enjoy your breakfast slowly..hehe...mianhae’ I can hear my parents chuckles and I look my watch immediately.

‘You gonna pay for this little deer...’

‘Hehe noona look from the bright side..Today we can spend our quality time together and enjoy the scenery around us...Dont you think so?’

‘Oh stop bickering both of you.Park bom,you should thanks to your brother for waking you up everyday.’

‘Whatever...Lets go kid..’ I see his face turn to frown when I called him kid.

‘Mom,Dad we are leaving’ We said unison.

‘Be careful and Bommie watch your brother at school’

‘Sure mom..’ I can hear Luhan whispering something and I just smile.

 

Luhan POV

‘I’m not a kid anymore.I can take care by myself..geez...’I take a look at noona and something bothers me

‘Yah noona,why your skirt is too short..It kinda revealing you know..’I look at another place as I was nervous when look  to the honey thigh of noona.

‘It is a trend Lu...You will never understand’

‘I hate it..’I whispered to myself.erts will take this chance and this bothers me so much.

I take out my sweater from  my bag and then pull her wrist to make her face me.

I tied the sweater around her waist and it covers the back of her skirts. I can tell that she is shock and I also can feel her breath around my neck.Damn,she smells so sweet.

‘There you are.Although its not cover completely but still it less revealing i think..’ 

‘Aigoo my dongsaeng is grow up so much and care about his noona..How cute...^^’ She ruffles my hair and I hate it.She treats me like a kid.Aigoo,when she will realise that I am a grown Man.

‘Stop it noona..You ruin my hair..geez..’

‘Hull ‘

 

When in the bus I take my seat beside her and she blabbering about many things which mostly about corns obviously. I pretend to be sleepy and put my head  on her shoulder.This is so nice...Noona, I love you.I keep the words silently in my mind.The 10 minutes in the bus with her by my side is the sweetest time in my life.

 

 

Well hello,Thank you for the subscribers!!! And for the comments too...hehe..I hope first chapter is not boring and pliss ignore my grammatical errors .hehe..well i dont know when i will update but i’m trying my best to spend time to update this story..Thank you once again to the readers....^^