Chapter 1

I Like Him, Okay?

  The last bell rang and all hell broke loose. 

  Hundreds of teenagers flooded the hallways practically trampling each other to get to their lockers and unfortunantley Jongin was in the middle of it. Kids were kicking and yelling to get through the hallways just to get their things so they could go home. One kid kicked him in the shin and another elbowed him in the stomach not even realizing that they probably caused a poor sophomore internal bleeding. 

      "Move, goddammit move! Can't you see I'm trying to get to my locker?" he scremed over the crowd of people. Apparentley all of the people at SM High School are deaf because they completley ignored Jongin and trampled him. He fell over and covered his head as if he was in an earthquake and waited for  the rush to past. It took about five minutes until the hallways were practically clear. Jongin was still on the ground as a tall figure walked up to him. 

     "Do you need help?" A deep voice asked. Jongin looked up and saw a boy with a smile that could melt somebody's heart extending a hand. He didn't know why but his stomach felt like it was in knots whenever he looked at the boy. He was tall, had short brown hair, nice brown eyes, and big ears that would look odd on anybody else but he thought looked well on him. Jongin realized that the boy must have been standing there for about a minute with his hand extended and Jongin had just been staring at him like a deer in headlights. 

    "Umm....sure thanks." Jongin said. He grabbed the boy's hand and the knots in his stomach grew tighter. 

    "I'm guessing you were on the floor because of the bell rush." the boy said.

     "Yeah, it's terrible." Jongin said. 

  "You should wait until all of it's over to leave you know. That's what I do and I'm alive without any broken bones or bruises." the boy said "Are you in my class? Because I've never seen you before but you look around my age." 

   "I'm a sophomore." Jongin said "You?" 

   "Junior. Park Chanyeol." 

   "Kim Jongin." 

  "Well nice to meet you  Jongin." Chanyeol said with a wide grin. "I hope we see each other again in the near future." Jognin felt his face heating up and he didn't know why.

  "Same. Thanks again for helping me up." Jongin said

  "It was my pleasure." Chanyeol said and with that he walked away. Jongin didn't know why he was feeling so funny, his stomach felt weird but it was in a good way. Weird.

 

The next day at school in the cafeteria Jongin was talking to his best friend, Kyungsoo about what happened the day before.

   "It seems like somebody has a crush." Kyungsoo said nonchalantly.

   "What?" Jongin said eyes widening 

   "You. Like. The. Tall. Junior." Kyungsoo said taking a sip of his soda.

    "Yeah, well you like that senior, Joonmyeon." Jongin said. Kyungsoo spat out his soda.

   "I do not!" Kyungsoo exclaimed

   "Liar." Jongin said 

   ", I will cut you if you don't shut up." Kyungsoo said

  "Oh, with that plastic knife? Yeah, real intimidating, Kyungsoo." Jongin said rolling his eyes "You love Joonmyeon."

  "Well you like Green Giant over there!" Kyungsoo yelled

  "Like is different than love, Soo." Jongin said in a sing song voice.

 "You know I could pour this soda on your head, right?" Kyungsoo said

 "You love me too much to do that."Jongin said

Kyungsoo got up, put his half full can of soda over Jongin's head and turned it over. Cola rushed through his can and landed on Jongin's head splashing all over his face.

 "Love you too." Kyungsoo said. Jongin's hair was soaked with soda and cola dripped down his face. He swore he could see Byun Baekhyun and Kim Jongdae taking pictures while laughing their asses off. What .

 "Jongin are you alright?" a familiar voice asked with concern. Jongin looked up and he thought his day couldn't get any worse. Park Chanyeol was looking at him while his face was drenched in soda. He saw Kyungsoo have an evil grin on his face. 

  "Well who do we have here? You have a new friend? And you didn't  tell me? Jongin, I am shocked !" Kyungsoo said walking over to Chanyeol. Jongin was starting to question his friendship with Kyungsoo.

   "I'm Chanyeol, I met Jongin in the hallway yesterday." Chanyeol said 

   "The name's Kyungsoo. I've been this ' friend since kindergarten." Kyungsoo said "Nice to meet you." That's it. Him and Kyungsoo weren't friends anymore. At least he still has Sehun.

   "Same. Jongin do you need any towels or anything?" Chanyeol said

  "Uhh n-"

"Actually yes he does. Could you get my friend a couple of paper towels." Kyungsoo said

 "Sure be right back." Chanyeol said walking away.

  "I hate you." Jongin said

  "You wouldn't hate me if I didn't embarass you in front of your crush." Kyungsoo said

  "For the last time I don't have a crush on him." 

  "Yeah sure you don't." Kyungsoo said "and I'm the king of Sweden."

  "Why Sweden?" Jongin asked

  "I don't know. First country to come to mind. But that's not the point of my sarcasm. It's to say you are in denial." 

  "Well I think you are-"

   "Back!" Chanyeol said with a roll of paper towels in his hand. He ripped one off and started to wipe the soda off of his face. Jongin was turning really pink. 

    "I-I-I can do it myself." Jongin stuttered. Chanyeol shrugged and handed him the paper towels.

    "Well tell me if you need anything else. See you later." Chanyeol said walking away.

    "Yeah you really don't like him. 'I-I-I can do it myself.' You stutter now? What's next you get Sehun's lisp?" Kyungsoo said "You are so in denial."

    "Shut up." 

  "Why won't you admit your feelings?" Kyungsoo said

   "Who's not admiting their feelings?" Sehun, Jongin's other best friend said walking up to them. 

    "Jongin. He likes Chanyeol, a junior." Kyungsoo said

    "Park Chanyeol?" Sehun asked

    "Yeah, you know him?" Kyungsoo said

    "He used to tutor me in math, but anyway Jongin you like him?" Sehun said 

    "No, I don't." Jongin said. 

   "Yes you do." Kyungsoo said 

  "I believe Kyungsoo." Sehun said 

    "I don't and even if I did-"

    "Which you do." Kyungsoo said

     "Don't interrupt me. As I was saying even if I did a. he probably wouldn't like me back and b. why do you guys care?" Jongin said 

     "To answer a, I think he likes you. I mean come on the boy got you paper towels when I poured soda on you and tried to wipe it off for you. Like are you serious? And b, we care because we're your friends." 
    "You sure about that? Because last time I checked friends don't pour soda on friends just because they say that you have a crush Joonmyeon." Jongin said 

    "You like Joonmyeon?" Sehun said 

    "No. Anyway back to Jongin's problem." Kyungsoo said turning slightly pink. "Ask out Chanyeol. I know you like him and I'm pretty sure he will say yes."

   "I don't like Chanyeol and that's that." Jongin said 

    "Yeah you do." Sehun and Kyungsoo said in unison.

  Joonmyeon walked down the cafeteria to throw away his lunch. Jongin smirked and Kyungsoo gave him a look saying 'don't you dare or so help me god I will kill you.' Even though that face was terrifying Jongin stood up and yelled.

     "HEY JOONMYEON I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" Jongin screamed. As Joonmyeon turned around he  saw Kyungsoo trying to strangle Jongin. Joonmyeon raiseed an eyebrow.

    "Uhhhhh.....hi." Kyungsoo said with his fingers still wrapped around Jongin's neck.

    "Hi....I need to go...so..see you around." Joonmyeon said

    "See, he said hi back. You guys are communicating. You're practically married." Jongin said. Kyungsoo went back to strangling him as Sehun went on his phone pretending not to notice.


So what do you think? I have a good feeling about this story. The new update will be soon. Love ya'!