Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

"Hyung." I turn to see Yugyeom watching tv.

"What?" He looks at me and smiles

"Did you forget what today was?" I looked at him waiting for him to continue. He rolls his eyes and sits up.

"Hyung, it's yours and BamBam hyung's anniversary." I dropp my book and shoot up from my seat.

"Aww! Where is he!?"

"Well Jr. Took him out so you can try to salvage something up they'll be back around 2" I run and get the rest of the members in the living room.

"You guys have to help me!" All of them rolled their eyes

"You forgot didn't you?" JB asked. I coughed akwardly and smiled. They all got up and JB pulled out a whiteboard.

"Okay, Yugyeom, Jackson, you two will make the cake. I will go get some flowers for him, and you and Youngjae go try to come up with something romantic to do. AND BREAK!" All of us went our seperate directions

15 MINUTES LATER

JB came up to my room with the bouquet of flowers.

"Wah! They're so pretty hyung!" JB smiled triumphantly. Then we heard a giant boom. We all shared a look and ran to the ktchen. When we got to the kitchen I couldn't help but to burst out laughing.

"You guys look like giant cake!" Jackson came up and smacked me upside the head.

"YAH! Do you think this is funny!?" I nodded while still laughing and then Jackson broke out in a smile and started laughing soon everyone was laughing so hard we didn't hear the door open until Jr. started yelling.

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE KITCHEN!? I LEAVE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS AND THE KITCHEN LOOKS LIKE A WAR ZONE!" BamBam came in,

"Hyung wha-" He looked around the kitchen.

"What is all this?" I stepped up to BamBam

"Well I was trying to do something special for our anniversary so I asked the guys for help and that failed." I looked at Jr.

"Sorry Hyung." His expression softened

"You guys go out and enjoy your anniversary we'll clean this up." We nodded and went out.

"What do you want to do Mook?" He blushed and shrugged.

"I don't know..." I smiled and grabbed his hand he smiled back at me.

"Let's go get some ice cream." He nodded and we went into the ice cream parlor.

"Hyung~ I want chocolate." I nodded and got two chocolate ice cream cones. We went to the park and were sitting on a bench when a bunch of kids came up to us.

"Hyungs, do you wanna play tag with us?"  We looked at eachother and looked back at the kids.

"Sure." They screamed with excitement and tapped my knee.

"Tag! You're it!" And with that BamBam ran off in the oposite direction with the kids. I laughed and chased after them. I was running around for where they went and I found a water gun. I see BamBam behind a tree and i sneak up and spray him with the water gun.

"Ahh! Mark!" When I finally stop he is soaked. But then I see that his eyes are watery,

"Mookie! Gawd I'm sorry I was just trying to have some fun!" I pull him into a hug.

"Please stop crying. What can I do to make you stop crying?" He sniffled and looked up at me. His face was reall close I could feel my face heat up.

"Okay I know what you can do, kiss me." I felt my face heat up even more. Yeah we've been dating for a year but I usually only kiss him on the cheek or something. I know I'm a prude.

"O-okay." I gripped his face and leaned in until our lips were only centimeters apart. Right now it was amazing how pretty BamBam looked his face was about as red as mine and he had his eyes closed. I took a deep breathe and closed the gap between our lips. I pulled away shortly after.

"I love you Mark."

"I love you Kunpimook and happy anniversary."

This was probably a day that would stay with us forever as we walk home in the sunset hand in hand....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So I have no idea what I just wrote and it's probably not as good as I think but my feels for these two has been off the charts recently.... well that's all I have to say....