oo1

Stop with your little sick love game

A girl was happily skipping her way to school through the busy streets in Seoul. She just moved from Jeju Island to Seoul in South-Korea for her daddy's business. Its her first time wearing a school uniform and she was really excited since she went to a foreign arts school on Jeju Island where they didnt have school uniforms. She always saw people wearing school uniforms in drama's and in anime's and she thought it was really adorable and wanted to go to a school with school uniforms too. Her Korean wasnt that good but it was good enough to survive there.

She stopped infront of a huge building admiring it and scanning the school ground where there were students chatting and lpaying around. She entered the school gates and was in awe of the school ground, there was a soccer field and a track field and even a tribune, the sports teams were already early at school to start their morning training.

Little did she know that there were some students looking at her, gawking and gossiping about her already. She just continued strolling towards the school's intrance while checking out the front of the school and the rest of the school ground. When she was inside the school she was amazed by the long big hallway and was confused why there were no lockers in the hallway like at her old school.

"Ah you must be Hwang Miyoung right?"

A middle aged woman greeted her with a smile. The girl nodded and bowed slightly.

"My name is Kim Minyoung, I am one of the math teachers here. Mrs. Kang asked me to fetch you here and bring you to her office"

The girl nodded and followed the lady to the office of the principle.

"We will assign you to a classmate who can help you with your classes and show you around the school and stuff so you wont get lost and so you wont be confused, ofcourse its going to be a girl to make it easier to get along and all"

The girl nodded again and just listened to the lady who was explaining some things.

"Okay here we are"

She knocked on the door and opened the door for the girl to go inside, after she entered the lady closed the door and made her way to her own classroom so she could start class soon since it was almost time for the first class to start afterall.

"Take a seat ms. Hwang"

The girl took a seat infront of the desk and waited patiently for the lady to finally finish reading some documents which assume was hers.

"Stephanie Hwang Miyoung if Im not mistaken"

The lady said when she looked up.

"Huh? Ah ne"

"American-Korean, moved to Jeju Island when you were 11 years old and went to an foreign school there and now here you are 17 year old sitting in the office of the principle of a Korean school... Im impressed"

The girl nodded and smiled sweetly showing off her beautiful dazzling eyesmile.

"Your grades are also really good but your Korean is still alittle weak am I right?"

The girl nodded and the principle gave her a gentle smile.

"And also shy and insecure about your Korean skills from what I observe now"

The girl hung her head low and nodded slightly. Suddenly they heard a faint knock and the principle gave permission to the person to come in.

"You wanted to see me mrs. Kang"

A girl with chocolate brown hair said with a gentle voice. She slowly closed the door and stood there just a few steps away from the desk with her hands interlaced infront of her. Her blue hairband was preventing for her bangs to hang infront of her eyes giving her a cute look.

"Ah yes, ms. Jung I want you to take care of ms. Hwang for a few weeks untill she is used to this school"

The girl nodded and looked at the shy girl who was sitting across the principle.

"Ms. Hwang you can go with ms. Jung here now. You two are in the same class and ms. Jung here is also half American so it must be easy to communicate"

The girl looked up only to hang her head low again when she saw those cold eyes staring back at her.

"Well have a nice day girls and study hard... Oh and ms. Jung, help ms. Hwang out okay?"

Mrs. Kang said as the two girls made their way to the door. The girl nodded and they both bowed and left the office. On their way to the classroom it was really silent. The new girl tightened her grip on her backpack strap while keeping her gaze low while the other girl was just walking slowly with her hands interlaced on her back and humming a song softly so the other girl couldnt hear it well.

"My name is Jessica... Whats your name?"

The girl started the conversation in English so it wouldnt be to awkward.

"S-Stephanie"

The girl said shyly while Jessica just gave her a nod.

"But I prefer Tiffany"

She said softly but loud enough for Jessica to hear. Jessica smiled sweetly and nodded again.

"Its a beautiful name... Tiffany"

She giggled saying the name the shy girl prefered. Saying her name gave a good feeling in her stomach for some reason.

"Even when you say it, it gives you a nice feeling inside"

The girl looked up to see the girl giving her a small eyesmile, Tiffany smiled back showing off her eyesmile to Jessica and nodded.

"Wow... You have a beautiful eyesmile Tiffany"

Jessica said in awe while staring at Tiffany's face making Tiffany shy.

"T-Thanks Jessica"

"Youre welcome Tiffany"

And again Jessica giggled while saying her name. She didnt know why but saying Tiffany's name gave her a good cozy feeling inside, not to mention the girl was also beautiful and had the most dazzling eyesmile ever.

Oh dont you dare to fall inlove with another girl Jessica... You know what happend last time when you fell inlove with 'her'

 


 

Hey guys, first chap! Hope you like the non cold y Jessica because I DO hehehe :3...
Jessica's weibo: "I was surprised to see all the fans that came out yesterday. Thank you so much. I won't disappoint you. I'll always be by your side. I'll be back."
Jessica I hope you mean that you'll be back as an artist again because I miss hearing your voice and seeing your face appearing in MV's and at performances.
And Jessica looked so happy at the making off of the Divine MV...
And I heard Krystal fainted at SMTOWN Shanghai...

tumblr_ndhsevCk4V1rb4qwuo1_500.gif
_pinoccio_ out *peacesign*