The L.A

The Love Arrangement

 

The love arrangement:    

 Onew looked to the figure sleeping next to him.
His so-called lover…..
He could tell Jonghyun was in his little dream world. Judging from the way his chest was slowly rising and lowering.
Sure, It made the leader happy to have his so-called boyfriend, sleep next to him…But the arrangement never said that the latter had to love him back…
He reached his hand to his so-called yeobo’s messy hair, brushing the blonde bangs off his face.Tears rolling down his face when he was bought back to reality.
Unrequired love hurts the most…
The arrangement was very clear..Announcing that the first rule was about having no right to fall in love with the partner.
That was the rule that lead Onew to his so-called “seld-destruction”.
When his carefully constructed illutional world started slowly falling down to reveal the ugly truth.but he had already reached the no-return point.
This wasn’t the reality he wanted…But life was unfair.Love was a bastard…And his so-called love..Was not a so-called love….
The latter opened his eyes slowly, facing the leader that suddenly turned his face to hide his tears…
“Good morning, hyung”. He said taking a sitting position , he looked at the half guy next to him and pulled him into a hug ” Had fun?”
The leader quickly wiped away his tears and brushed his lips against Jonghyun’s cheeks,embracing the frame close to him as he covered his red eyes under his bangs “More than you think”
One of the countless lies he kept telling his so-called boyfriend.
The guilt was slowly creeping inside him. But he can’t undo what have already been done.
He hated it the most. To meet Jonghyun’s eyes after their love round was the most painful thing to do: Not once, he caught him smiling at him. Not once, he was able to steal a sweet word from him…
Not once….Not once….

Jonghyun headed out of their shared bedroom, brushing against the latter’s shouler.
Onew felt a sharp knife making its way though his heart, making any sense left in his mind fall apart.He fell on his knees giving in to the strong feelings that were pushing him to the edge.

Everything was complicated…And he felt collasping was the only way to lessen his pain.


How did it end up this way?


————————————————-
Onew was sitting outside the bedroom, crying his heart out,his head leaning on Jonghyun’s shoulder.
They were both under shock..Listening to the mewls coming from the other side of the door..
Obviously..The moans and groans were Minho’s and Key’s.
“He’s cheating on me..”Muttered the leader as he sobbed into Jonghyun’s shirt. The latter could do nothing but to pat Onew head.Apologizing to him over and over.
He felt helpless…Watching his best friend suffering.
He suddenly held the elder’s hand.” Hyung, I want to help you get through this…”
Onew lifted his head. A confused expression drawn on his face.
“From now on, I’ll be your Key”And with that being said Jonghyun leaned to meet the other’s lips.
The elder didn’t know how to respond. Was he supposed to be happy..Or sad?His best friend is asking to be his boyfriend.It’s just a situation he never did imagine himself being a part of.
One thing is for sure…Since that night with Jonghyun..Onew was falling badly for the singer.
“I might not be able to love you, but I’ll try to make you happy” Was what he said.


“You can’t make me happy like this”.Onew sobbed in his sheets,trying to stop the rivers of tears that were flowing down his face.The arrogant man Jonghyun was, he was never able to understand Onew’s feelings.Instead he became his buddy..Trying to replace Key’s presence by fulfilling the leader’s needs.



——————————————-
It was already nightime, when onew was heading home, earphones on, ignoring the silence that was creeping on the empty streets, making shivers run up and down his spine.
He glanced at the street lamps, letting out a sigh.
He heard a voice calling him from behind.
The voice was weak and the leader could barely hear it due to the music. But it was familiar to him.
“Jjong?..” He turned around quickly, his eyes searching for Jonghyun.His heart was beating violantly against his ribcage..

He suddenly felt two arms wrapping themselves around his waist, holding him firmly.
“Hyung, I really thought you couldn’t hear me”.The voice said again.This time he was sure it was Jonghyun.
“What are you doing here?”
“It’s called a public place, duh”.The boy felt a warm breath against his neck.”Jjong, you’re supposed to be with Jessica.What the hell are you doing here?”
“Looking for you.The manager was trying to contact you “
“Ye…”.
Once again…He was dissapointed, dissapointed to the point that he didn’t  wanna care anymore.He did try it several times.But each time his plan starts to have its effect.Jonghyun had to ruin everything.



I have to live my life like this. Paying the price for using you



He started walking away, rushing on his way back to the dorm so that the latter wouldn’t notice his tears.
“Jinki!” The voice screamed again. Onew didn’t even turn around.
“Don’t forget…I love you”
The leader’s eyes grew wide, his knees started shaking.


Did he just say…Did he just?!



He turned around quickly, to find out that his so-called boyfriend vanished into the darkness

..

He had a feeling…That he’ll start breaking rules more often. :)