Maybe This Is What People Called Destiny?

Monday Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   It was an impromptu party, organized soon after our final exam. I was invited because the party was at my best friend HaHa's house. Well. There is also the fact that actually I love party!! Plus, HaHa also popular with the girls.

 

HaHa: Hyung come and join the party at my house tonight! 

Gary: Nah.. I think I want to rest at my home tonight..

HaHa: Come on hyung.. (suddenly go near to gary's ear and whisper) plus she also will be there.. Do you want to miss this precious chance?  

 

 There were many girls at the party, but I couldn't help noticing her. Even she was in her simple hippie style,she still look really nice in my eyes. She was attractive in a different way. Her smile lit the room and her voice reminded me of soft bells and made me really in peace. (he is peaceful gary from jamsil right?!) She spoke to her friends just three feet away from where I stood, eavesdropping near the buffet table while trying to look uninterested..

 

   Although I was outspoken and funny with guys, I froze around girls. Pretty girls in nice dresses made me completely tounge-tied. They just seemed so mature and refined. Gwang Soo, as usual was boasting about his recent overseas holiday. How I wished that I was as tall and as rich as he was. He was now talking to her and I knew that I didn't have a chance.

 

Suddenly, she left Gwang Soo's company and come over to the buffet. I was about to faint in fright.

 

Ji Hyo: Annyeong. 

Gary: (Did she talking to me?) (I just mumbled something back)

   Once again, I felt like I was about to faint..

 

Ji Hyo: Are you Kang Gary? I often heard about you..

Gary: (His eyes suddenly became wide for a moment) Yes, I am.. Anyway from who you always heard about me?

Ji Hyo: HaHa oppa.. Kogjongma (don't worry) he always tell me about nice things only. Don't get fight with him..  (giggle)

Gary: Ah~ Haish that HaHa..  (kya~ her giggle was really sweet)

 

   And  they struck a conversation that most of the night. I was on CLOUD NINE. I even had the chance to take her home on my bike.

 

On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter