love?

LOVE???

On one May afternoon, Sehun was sitting by the phone waiting for a call from his girl,Hanna. While sitting there all he could think about was the night before. Hanna’s face as they slow danced at the prom. Her beautiful smile, how pretty she looked. He remembered as they slow danced away that they shared a slow, passionate kiss. He remembered thinking then he wouldn't rather be anywhere but there. As her soft, blonde hair brushed his cheek, he knew it would soon all end as the clock inched it's way towards midnight and the end of the prom. He finally remembered whispering a sweet promise in her ear that he would never leave here and always love her. He then softly kissed her forehead.

As he snapped out of his memories cause his little brother luhan,  busted into the bedroom which they shared to grab a toy wrestler. Sehun told Luhan that he thinks Hanna is the girl he is supposed to marry. To which of course Luhan replied "Yuck!" Sehun now slightly frustrated with Luhan continued to wait.

Finally at 5:30pm the phone rang. It was Hanna. Sehun starts to tell Hanna how much he loved her, how much he's thought of her and their slow dance at the prom. At which point Hanna interrupted her boyfriend and proceeded to break up with Sehun. Hanna tried to make Sehun understand that she was going through a hard time and didn't need the pressures of a boyfriend that she couldn't be a good girlfriend to. He shakenly and in a weak voice replied that he understood. She proceeded to tell him she was in a hurry and had to go. He said OK and they quietly hung up.

Heartbroken and basically felling Hanna had ripped out his heart and performed the Mexican Hat Dance on it, Sehun went in to a sort of rage and went off and beat up Luhan and then proceeded to run away in to the woods and his family didn't hear from him again, after about a week the authorities launched a massive man hunt for the boy. When they found him two days later, he was dead. The family was crushed. They then demanded an autopsy be performed. One was, and no medical cause of death was discovered with the pathologist saying Sehun was in good health. The family still wanted answers.

The next day Sehun’s  mother called Hanna thinking they were still dating at the time of Sehun’s death. She told Hanna that her boyfriend was dead. She did cry but responded by telling Sehun’s mother that they weren't dating anymore. That she had broken up with him two weeks earlier. The mother then knew in her heart the cause of death of her son: the loss of will to live or depression for short. The mother then called Hanna a dirty name and slammed the phone down hanging up on her.

Hanna then went into a depression herself that almost killed her but was saved when her mom got her help. Sehun’s mother eventually forgave the girl. When the girl died seventy years later, it was in her will that she be buried next to Sehun who over the course of her life realized herself that Sehun was her soul mate. Finally, the couple was together the way they should have been in the first place. And they would be that way forever.