University crush

How I Met a Ghost

 

---
[Jinsoo's POV]
 
"You see that guy reading a book under the tree?" I started as Donghae and I ducked down behind the bushes as if we're spying on someone.
 
"Oh wait. There are two of them. Is it the one on the right?" He asked, with a voice snarling as if he's up to beat the guy in no time.
I inwardly laughed out at how he looked so funny being all so jealous. Not that I liked the idea but.. I don't know. He's just amusing to watch.
 
I restrained myself from cracking up as I remained calm after clearing my throat. Glancing towards the direction of the two guys whom Donghae might be probably scheming plans on how to kill, I sighed out loud, earning his attention.
 
"Ani. The one on the left. He's the one that I like." I told him in a nonchalant manner and just as I expected, Donghae looked at me in disbelief.
 
 
 
 
"You're kidding me. That's a freaking nerd, Jinsoo-ah! How could you like that guy?!" He grunted as his eyes stared back at me rather like he's unconvinced.
 
I rolled my eyes. "I like those type of guys. He's pretty cute anyways."
 
Okay.. that's not really true, to be honest. But I just had to say that in order for this freaking weirdo to leave my life alone.
 
"I think you have an eye problem, Jinsoo. A really serious problem." I heard him mumble."Never had I knew that a girl would ever choose a nerdy over my hot and handsome face."
 
I smirked as I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Well. . . Accept defeat, Donghae-ssi."
 
I stood up and flexed my legs as I grabbed on my bag and checked on my wristwatch. It was still five minutes before my class starts and hey, I so needed to leave now.
 
Staring at the dark aura-ed figure sulking behind the bushes, I breathed out deeply as I shook my head. I hope he won't do something evil to that innocent nerd peacefully reading a book under the tree. Else, I'm dead.
 
Aigoo, Donghae. If only he's not a weirdo, I might consider getting to know him and make my bestie oh so envious. . .
 
 
 
ANDWAE!!! O.O What were you thinking Jinsoo?!
 
"Geurae! I won't ever cheat on my oppa. Never, especially with this guy. Ugh." I inwardly pointed out as I started to turn around and was about to walk away and leave the fish alone when suddenly a familiar face surprisingly appeared before me.
 
"Jinsoo-ah? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" He asked as he looked at me straight into the eyes, never less making me blush out rather obviously.
 
"I.. I.. err.. I skipped my first and second period. Aheheh..hehe..."
 
 
DARN! THE HELL! I'M STUTTERING!!
 
"Doojun oppa, h..how have you been?" I shyly inquired as I lowered my head, urging my voice to stop it's stuttering for crying out loud.
 
When Doojun oppa flashed me out a smile, I swear, the cloudy day had brightened up oh so sunny. Aigoo. How could he ever do that, seriously?
 
"I'm fine, thank you. How about you? Hana told me about the accident." He suddenly revealed, making me knit an eyebrow as I looked at him inquisitively.
"You know Hana?" I asked.
 
"Yeah. We had been pretty close lately. And she's told me much about you." Doojun oppa said, making me kinda intrigued about the things that Hana told him about me. But nonetheless, I knew that my best friend surely helps me to get closer to Doojun oppa, my one and only forever love!!!
 
*AHEM*
 
Suddenly, after hearing a really loud cough, I felt a tight grip on my arm as eventually, I found myself being hugged sideways by none other than Lee Donghae.
 
"Jagi~ Who is he?" Donghae asked in a rather sweet coo as I sensed my eyes bulging out loud just by the mention of 'Jagi.'
For laughing out loud, since when had he started calling me 'sweetheart'?! that's just absurd!
 
"Oh! Is he your boyfriend, Jinsoo-ah? I never knew you have one. Well.. Hana never mentioned." Doojun oppa lightly chuckled as his cool voice stung my ears with those words.
 
"Y..You're mistaken, oppa! I don't.. This guy is not-"
 
But when Donghae laughed out in a pretty hilarious way, he loudly butted in as he said, "Jagi~ You need to get to class, right? Im'a pick you up later, arasseo?"
 
I looked at him dumbfoundedly, glaring back at his awesomely fluttering eyes as I struggled off his hold. If only Doojun oppa's not here, he's sure a dead meat fish right now.
 
I sighed, controlling my anger and pursing the urge to kill this guy in front of my all time crush.
"I'm going to class now." I coldly mutter out to Donghae as my eyes told him to get his hands off me.
 
But he didn't.
 
Instead, he smiled gently at me, before leaning in closer and placing a quick peck on my cheek.
"Take care, honey."
 
"I hate you." I retorted in a silent whisper as I glowered my lasered gaze at him.
 
And when I faced Doojun oppa, I finally bowed down to him and bade goodbye.
"Doojun oppa, I'll explain everything later."
 
And by that, I ran off the scene and for the first time today, I was relieved that Donghae didn't follow me.
 
---
[Donghae's POV]
 
Pfft. I knew it. That nerdy guy wasn't Jinsoo's type. Oh and I bet no other girl could ever like that ugly dude. And I was somehow slightly relieved that Jinsoo likes this Doojun guy than that err.. just forget it.
 
"You.. Do you know who I am?" I huffed in pride as I felt more like a kingka than a kpop celebrity.
 
The Doojun guy innocently shook his head as he looked at me from head to toe.
"I don't think I've seen you here before. Are you a transferee? I'm Yoon Doojun, by the way. President of the university student council." He introduced himself with a friendly smile. I gritted my teeth as I narrowed my eyes at him.
 
Compared to the ugly nerd from a while ago, well.. this guy fit more to be my rival. I'm unarguably more handsome though and we stood the same height. But considering that he might be an intelligent university student, no wonder Jinsoo likes this guy.
 
But that would change! Hah!
 
"Aniyo. I'm not a transferee." I told him as I fixed on my hair and threw him a smirk. "I'm actually Super Junior's Lee Donghae."
 
He furrowed his eyebrows as he seemed to check on my face.
"Jinjja?? Oh. So Jinsoo has a kpop idol for a boyfriend. I wonder if Hana knows about this."
 
Pshh. Who's Hana?
 
I let out a boasting cackle as I rolled my eyes at him.
"Stay away from my girl, arasseo? She can be so cute sometimes but that doesn't mean that she likes you."
 
Doojun's lips mystically crept up into a slight smile as it seemed that he was rather happy with what he had heard.
"I'm actually relieved to hear that."
 
I threw him an inquisitive look. "Why is that?"
 
But when the school bell had rung, Doojun immediately bade goodbye as he left me rather in wondering.
 
I shrugged it off as I suddenly remembered about one important thing.
"Yah! Wait! Do you know Jinsoo's number?"
 
***
 
---
[Jinsoo's POV]
 
"Why do you keep on wiping your cheek? It's all red now." I heard Hana told me as she poked my cheek which I was irritably wiping with my hanky since the moment Donghae kissed me.
 
"Nae, Hana. I have a really annoying stalker lately and I'm soooo sick of him. Ah~ Eotteokaji?" I pouted as I fluttered my puppy eyes at her.
 
Hana furrowed her forehead. "J..Jeongmal? A stalker? Omo! Is it a scary looking erted man?"
 
I thought for a moment. "erted, kinda? But nah! He's actually good looking." Of course, he's an idol for godsake.
 
"Heh! Then you should give him a chance! Haha how good looking is he? Anyways, I bet Donghae oppa is cuter." She muttered her fantasies out again in a dreamlike voice.
 
"Ara! Ara! He looks exactly like that Donghae.." I mumbled as I supposed Hana didn't hear it.
 
"Err.. Jinsoo-ah. You said you met with Doojun sunbae a little while ago..." She suddenly spoke, more in a serious tone. I nodded, and when I did, worry was all over her face.
"Did he tell you something?"
 
"About what?" I asked back as I could sense how nervous she was at the moment.
"Yah. Are you alright, Hana?"
 
But when our history teacher finally arrived, Hana and I instantly flew down back to our seats. And I still couldn't avert my sight over her as I was apparently curious at how her mood suddenly changed when she remembered about my meeting with Doojun oppa a while ago.
 
"Yeah. We had been pretty close lately. And she's told me much about you."
 
I reckoned him saying. And when I tilted my head and got it all, I smiled at my best friend.
She's sure helping me to get closer to Doojun oppa.
 

 
Mianhae for da short update! I just had to cut it there. :|
Anyways.. Tadaa! The rival is B2ST leader, Doojun!! :)))
lol i had a hard time picking between Onew and Doojun and Kikwang but never less, it's going to be just a cameo role anyways. Doojun won't be a lead here since I don't want the story to go all complicated and whatnot. >< hah i just thought that the character fits well with him. Nae, right? xD
 
.....CALLS OUT FOR HAEHAE MY LOVELY DONGSAENG... OMG I SO LOVE YU FOR READING THIS STORY!! *huggles khae with fishy* =)))