#5

A B N in-love A Ko?!?

“Jessica, have you prepared everything on that small bag of yours?” my mom asked me when I was in the middle of doing my hair…for a change.

“Yup, I’ve done that ages ago mom”, I answered back as I tied up my hair in a fine bun.

“What time will you be coming back home?” she asked me again handing over a five hundred bill.

“I don’t know, maybe six? I’ll just email you”,

 

She sighed as she sees me off our house before waving goodbye. I’ve arrived at the bus station fifteen minutes after I left home and I quickly board the bus and took a seat on the front left side of it. I plugged the jack of my earphone on my player as I listen to some anime and Korean songs saved on the disk. Yes, I’m an OTAKU and a KPOP FAN—and I’m very much proud of it.

 

Going back, the bus already leaves the station as we are on the road now. I message a friend of mine telling her that I’m already on my way. Today is her birthday and of course, I’ve bought a gift for her. It’s just a simple watch—and a cheap one, which cost only seven hundred peso bill. When I bought it, I thought to myself that maybe she won’t wear it. I mean, let’s face it. Everything I’ve bought up for her, she’s not using them. Okay, she used them once and that’s it. But I’ve made up my mind that that will be the last and final gift I’ll give her. When I’ve reached the bus stop, I contacted my friend telling her that I’m already by the area and just need to take another trip going to where she is. Apparently, she’s at school taking up some quiz or exam or so that what she told me.

 

“Taeyeon, I’m already at the area. Just one more ride before I get there”,

“Sure…I’m still at the university, just email me when you’re already near then I shall take a ride back at the stop”,

“By the way Taeyeon, we should go at OZINE FEST this coming April! We must! It is a MUST! Aza Miyuko will be there! Kyaaa!” I squeal at her over the phone.

“Really?! Okay, okay! Then I shall save up money”,

“Also Taylor’s concert is coming. I think that will be this coming June or July. Then there’s MAMA 2014 in Bocaue, Bulacan! Philippine Dome! Kyaaa!”

 

We’ve talked over the phone the entire trip so I didn’t bother the small traffic ahead. As I finally arrived at the meeting place, she’s already within the area and she just went to where I was before we hopped on to another vehicle for our next destination. We’re going to SM Sta. Rosa since it is the closest place that has Comic Alley on it. Throughout the whole trip, we just talked and laughed at some random things like, how MR. MR. MV of Girls’ Generation is done beautifully also the dorkiness they’ve done during their MV Teaser for their fans. How EXO members acted during EXO Showtime and lots and lots of other things.

 

We finally arrived at SM Sta. Rosa and the first thing we did was go to Comic Alley to check some anime stuffs. We roamed the whole shop as I canvass some merchandise. Since I’m a big fan of the vocaloid Luka Megurine, I searched for her at the vocaloid section and thankfully I found one. I do have her small action figures and figmas but what I was looking for was her solo poster or a poster with Miku Hatsune which turned out to be very impossible, so in the end I just bought a cute keychain convertible to phone strap merchandise.

 

Then I caught a sight of a girl who just entered the shop as me and Taeyeon check the other anime stuff inside. She roamed around the poster sections as we were in the figurine section. I was already pissed off since I can’t find a proper merchandise of Luka, all they have was Miku for the vocaloid section and the rest were Rin and Len Kagamine. I was about to give up when I were scribbling through some key chains and—ALAS! Finally, I’ve found a proper Luka Megurine’s keychain. It was so cute. I quickly told the attendant that I want it and proceed to the counter to pay for it.

 

After roaming around the shop for an hour or so, we finally finished and went for some meal ourselves since we haven’t eaten our lunch yet. We decided to eat at Jollibee and Taeyeon took our orders. We talked a lot of different things as we enjoy our lunch together. Of course, background music of anime openings/endings and some K-pop songs were playing as we chat. It took us half an hour or so to finish our food and we decided I decided to go back to Comic Alley to kill some time and maybe buy more anime stuff.

 

When we return to the shop, the girl I mentioned was still there and she was at the vocaloid section flipping through each poster and we decided to roam the shop again. I was at the sword section while Taeyeon was at the cosplay section. Then this girl suddenly murmured that she want that certain poster of Miku and Mikuo Hatsune. She keeps on calling the attendant Bert to buy the poster for her, (maybe they’re friends or something like that) but he refuse with a big smile on his face. I actually smiled for a bit because of her cute actions. She insist on him buying it for her and she even talked to the other two attendants inside the shop. Thankfully, there aren’t many people on the shop or else I don’t know how to react.  She then talked about buying so many books resulting for her to lose money on buying anime stuff. Then I decided to talk to her.

 

“Ahm…what type of book did you buy exactly?” I asked her out of the blue while stuttering a bit.

“I bought some DNP books and the related stuffs! I really love to collect books! I didn’t know that this poster exist here”, she said with a pouting lips.

Urk…too cute. “Oh? Let me see?” she then showed me. “Oh. By the way, did you read Anonymous already?”

“Yup, it’s a great story”, she answered back returning the books to her bag.

 

We smiled at each other before going back to our own business inside the shop. I walked over to where Taeyeon is and look to some cosplay costume.

 

“Taeyeon, buy me this then I’ll wear it”, I joked.

“Oh? Okay, I want to see you wear a skirt so I’ll save up money”, she answered back.

 

When I roam the shop again, the girl was now holding the poster as she begs (joking) at the attendant named Bert so buy it for her. I feel sorry for her because I know that feeling; losing money when you want to buy something that you really want. Then I was caught off guard when she told something that really pierces me.

 

“I’LL MARRY OR KISS ANYONE WHO’D BUY ME THIS POSTER! I REALLY WANT THIS! Okay, the marry-word was just a joke, but still! I want this so bad!” she yelled.

I asked her. “Wait…what? Are you serious?”

“Yes. I’ve done that in a convention before. I asked the vendor that if I kissed five strangers inside the convention he’ll buy me the pendant I want so I did and he bought me five pendants”, she explain as she plays with the sling of her bag.

 

I can’t explain my reaction that time after hearing her. My face can’t hide its excitement after that. I can’t believe that people like that REALLY exist. And there I was they only exist on the Anime world.

 

“Bert! Please! I beg you! I want this poster!” she started again.

 

I was already checking up on her as she continues on doing that without letting go of that poster. I find it so cute. Since we’re just killing time, I continue to hang out inside the shop. She then went to the section where Taeyeon and I was standing. I saw that she isn’t holding the poster anymore so I play a prank on her.

 

“Oh no. where’s the poster? I’m telling you, don’t let go of it or it will be good as gone”, I joked and she hurriedly return to fetch it back while pouting.

“But I really want this one…” she said back.

“I know…it’s the last copy right?” she nods back.

 

She went back to the attendant named Bert as she keeps on insisting on buying it. Her next choice of words isn’t the proper word for me. It really gets into me. She knows my weakness, REALLY!

 

“I’LL EVEN DO YURI WITH ANYBODY! THIS TIME I’M REALLY SERIOUS!” she said as she sat on the floor of the shop looking at me for some reason.

“OH! YURI HERE YURI HERE!” Taeyeon said as she points at me.

“ACK! URISAI! BAKA!” I snapped out in Japanese.

I quickly hid myself on one of the stand as I feel my head heating up. I know pretty damn well that I was red as a tomato that time. Stupid Taeyeon! Does she really have to yell that?! I told myself as I keep my cool but fail. The heat only rose when the girl stood up. Thankfully, she didn’t hear her. I sighed. When I get back to my senses, I told the attendant that I’ll pay for the poster since I already felt so sorry for her. She also said earlier that she told his brother that she’ll be back home before four-thirty and it was already four-thirty.

 

The attendants bully her for some reason as I laugh with them. Maybe the girl didn’t hear me or anything because I saw her kissed one of the attendant on the cheek and I was like ‘what?!’ She then commands the attendant to roll the poster since she already did it. I just told myself that ‘what did I just ing saw?’ and sighed. I head over the counter as she waits for her poster. What she didn’t know was that I paid for her poster and didn’t get anything. Her eyes then widen when she saw me paying for it. She knew then that the attendant who appears to be a friend of her as well fooled her. I just laughed at the matter. I returned to where Taeyeon was and didn’t know that she followed me.

 

“Jessica…”

“Wha—“ I didn’t finished my sentence when I saw her coming up on me.

“Waa! Hontoni Arigatou! Domo!” she said as she did a very cute expression as she holds the poster on her hand.

“Ah! K-Kinishinaide”, was all I could say back to her.

 

She keeps on thanking me before going back to the attendant that kid her and she hits him with her poster. My face heated up once more when she returns to where I was with a smile on her face. I couldn’t help but not meet her eyes. I think my body temperature went up doubled the normal temperature when she thanked me again but this time she was too close to me. I distanced myself but she keeps on coming up to me. I told her that it was nothing and it was just a twenty peso bill poster so it’s not so big of a deal. And I thought she was going to kiss me!

 

She then bid farewell to me and to Taeyeon as she head at the door of the shop before hitting the attendant whose name I don’t know one last time before exiting the shop. I exhaled after seeing her off the shop. I placed my hand on my chest as I feel the fast beat of my heart.

 

“Waa! T-Taeyeon! I thought she was going to kiss me there! Waa!” I smacked Taeyeon’s shoulder as I keep on babbling what happened a little while ago.

“Get a hold of yourself Jessica”, she talked back.

“But but…”

 

Then I saw the guy who just stole a kiss from that girl and he was smiling.

 

“Ahm…nice moves you’ve got there Mr. Ninja moves!”

“Haha!”

 

Tsk. He dares laugh! What did he thought, I was complimenting him?! ARGH! It was so close! I got to kiss a stranger but he just stole it just like that! ARGH! It really pisses me off! Why him of all people!? It could have been me! UHMP! But what can I do, it already happened and that girl already left with the poster I bought for her. Well, at least I’ve put a smile on her face. Ooh, she’s so cute!

“Excuse me, I’ll buy this please”, I said while smiling as I hand over the posters in my hand.

 

Me and Taeyeon exited the shop but my feet reverts to the front of the shop before I ask one of the crew.

 

“Ahm, what’s the name of that girl just now? The one who persistently wants that poster?” I asked Herbert.

“Her name? Ah…Yoona”, he said smiling.

“Ahh. Yoona…Thanks!”

 

I get back to where Taeyeon is waiting for me and I can’t get enough of what happened back at the shop. As we stroll around the mall, we took a quick peck to some of the shops before calling it a day. We returned to Cabuyao since he still has his class and I was supposed to give Tiffany her gift. I decided to text her.

 

Hey, happy birthday. So where are we going to it? –press send

 

I waited for a reply but there was none. I texted the same format and waits but still, no response. When I knew that we were almost at our stop, I texted her again.

 

Hey, I have a gift you know. –press send

.

.

.

I’m not on the dorm right now; just leave it to the guard. –Tiffany

 

My eyes widen when I saw her replied to my message.

 

Ooh, I see. Okay then. –press send

 

For some unknown reason, I felt anger rush into my veins after reading that. Does she hate me that much that it would hurt her if I hand over my gift?! Argh! Whatever!

 

Changed my mind, I won’t give my gift anymore since you’re not going to use it at all. I’m right, right? So yeah. Happy birthday again. –press send

 

But then again, I felt sorry for my wallet for buying that gift for her. I texted back.

 

On second thought, I’ll leave it on the guard, just text me or anything for me to know if you receive it or not. Well then, I’m off. –press send

 

 After we arrived at Cabuyao, I looked for some proper paper bag for my gift since wrapping it will be a lot hassle. After buying one, I asked the guard to hand it over to her in my place since she doesn’t like to see me at all. That’s the only explanation why she doesn’t want to talk to me or text me. I placed her name on the side of the paper bag before handing it over.

 

“So, just hand it over to her when she gets back”,

“What is this a gift?” he asked.

“Kind of, it’s her birthday today”,

“I see…okay, I’ll give it to her once she comes back”,

“Thanks!”

 

I went to the convenient store where Taeyeon is waiting for me and seated with her for a while before waving my goodbye since it’s getting pretty late and I still need to travel back home and the travel time is like almost two hours. As soon as I arrived at the station, my phone buzzed. I read the message.

 

I got the gift, thank you. –Tiffany

 

Wow. She replied with such short words. Oh well, I rather not talk back since I know she wouldn’t text back. I plugged my earphones as I seat on one of the passenger seat as it hits the road. In the end, I know I’m still stuck with her and I really don’t know what to do. If maybe, just maybe, I got myself a boyfriend…then maybe I’ll be over her. Or won’t I?

 

 

 

 

— THE END —

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

 

First of all, I would like to explain the title itself. Maybe, some of you are wondering how to read the title of this oneshot fanfic...so here how it's being pronounce.

A (A) B (Ba) N (Na) in-love Ko?!? in english, it means... Wha--, I Fell in-love?!?

 

Second, the characters in the story are real people and I just used the names of JUNG JESSICA, IM YOONA, KIM TAEYEON and HWANG TIFFANY since I don't like to name them here and also, I'm in the story as well. 

 

Third, the COMIC ALLEY mentioned in the story was a ANIME SHOP here in the Philippines and the SM STA. ROSA is a branched Mall also in the Philippines. The OZINE FEST is an ANIME GATHERING for all OTAKUS here in the Philippines and it will be held at the SMX Building this April.

 

Fourth, Taylor Swift's concert was also mentioned in this fanfiction since she's going to have her concert here not sure if this June or July. 

 

And finally, MAMA 2014; also mentioned will be held also in the Philippines this coming November 26, 2014 at 8:00 GMT at the Philippine Dome in Bocaue, Bulacan. (I'm not really sure if this is already confirmed, but I already sawthe line up list)

 

So that's the whole explanation to this fanfiction. If you have any question, feel free to PM me to ask.. That's all and I hope you enjoy reading this one-shot~ :3 <3