Wild Surprise - Pt. 1

Just Let It Be

** Milly's Point of view **

Yesterday, my mum went to Maldives and she hasn't told me when she'll be back. It so hard, how can I live in the new country for me alone. I mean, not alone at all. But, no one to lean.

I feel so damn tired. Last night, I arrived at home at 11 p.m, the group has a new science problem to be solved. Kim Joonmyun sunbae was very good in leading group, and the rest members are good when they express their idea.

DOR DOR DOR !!!

Uh, who is knocking my door in the early of morning like now? I look at the clock in front of the bed with half-opened eyes. , 06.00, I have no class today. 

"Sistaaaaa....." DOR DOR DOR...!!!!

So, I have no choice except go out from the duvet and open the door. Oh my, my lil sister with her uniform. 

"What's happening my lovely little sister?" I ask her sarcasticly.

"Sis, I have to go to school please, your friends are in the living room now, Okay? You hear me? Bye, See you sis, I go, Love ya" She told me with no space.

I'm not sure with my morning-hearing, so I decide to come back to my dream land. But, WHAT !? Friend !? In the living room !? NOW !?!?!?

Without any thinking about, I ran downstair to the living room and see them. Yeah, they are Jongdae sunbae, Joonmyun sunbae, Kris sunbae, Jongin Sunbae, Chanyeol Sunbae, Victoria unni and Yoona unnie. The complete formation of the group.

"Good morning, Miss Milly Cavendish !!" Jongdae shouted in my home cheerly, makes the others stare to my direction. Oh my NO !

"Wow. Nice morning-style, Milly" Yoona unni teased me when Victoria unni laugh so hard.

"I think, you should wash your face first" Jongin sunbae told me cooly, then they go laugh again. 

Then, I run upstair to my bedroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and change the outfit. It happened quickly, never mind. I choosed to wear a light blue knee-length skirt and simple blouse. And tied up my hair perfectly. Finishing put some colegne to hide the morning-smell. 

When I go downstair again, I didn't find them in the living room, but they make some noises in kitchen. Ow my Gawd. 

"Guys, What are you doin?" I interupted them. Then, Jongdae smile at me widely. 

"This is a morning surprise for our Milly..." Victoria unni told me cheerly. 

"We've never had breakfast together, right?" Yoona unni said while take care of few eggs.

"Aish, palli. I've been very hungry" said Jongdae sunbae.

"Jongdae-ya, What happened with your face?" Jongin sunbae teased Jongdae sunbae.

"Aigu~ uri Jongdae, Since when you want to cut cucumber hm?" Joonmyun subae teased Jongdae sunbae too.

"ya!!" Jongdae sunbae shouted, then all of us laugh so hard. 

"Milly, you know that who requested this morning surprise is him" Chanyeol sunbae said. 

"Him? Who?" Ow my gawd , no. What's the meaning? Jongdae sunbae? I am increasingly convinced about WHY SHOULD JONGDAE SUNBAE!? Please, say that it's just coincidental. I can't. Please God, if you wanna tell me my future boyfriend, please don't gimme people like that, he's too famous for me. 

"Of course Uri Jongdae. He is the one who requested this morning mess" Kris sunbae voiced.

"No. no. no. That's all OK. Thank you guys want to come to accompany me here. Actually I'm lonely now, so I'm very thanks for your visit" I said.

Oh God. I don't dare to stare at Jongdae sunbae. Please tell me that all be better then. It's not right Milly!

"So~ Let's continue cooking" said Victoria unni while share some vegetables and tools to treat.

 

After the breakfast, now we have time in the backyard, actually beside the pool. Roll out mats. Something that I've never mind erst.

"Ok, so please don't missunderstand, I requested this surprise coz I and Milly had breakfast together days ago, and she told me that her mum has never cooked for her. So, I think it'll be better if we accompany her breakfast today." Jongdae sunbae told it. And it feels not comfortable anymore. I mean, while ago I felt so wild but now I realize that what I thought isn't right at all. 

All of them stare at me. Like they just asked the true in my version. I nod.

"Yea. Jongdae sunbae is right. I always feel alone since I lived with my mum. Coz my dad always cooked for me. It's so different." I said.

"So you haven't to feel lonely again, coz we're family" Said Victoria unni while hugs me.

"Yea, Milly. Victoria unni is right. You can asks us everything without any doubt" Yoona unni added.

And then it feels awkward again. 

"Aigu~ I forgot that I have to face James Seonsaengnim" said Yoona unni. 

"You have to go now, Yoong. or you'll die" joked Chanyeol sunbae.

"Jongin, you can pick Yoona up?" asked Joonmyun sunbae. 

"Hyeong! Why me?" Jongin sunbae pouted. So cute by the way. LOL.

"Just lemme. Kajja" Victoria unni said while his tongue to Jongin Sunbae. 

"Sorry coz I didn't bring car. Victoria, will you come back?" said Joonmyun sunbae wisely. 

"Hm, I think I wont, I haven't re-correct my task yet. You know that I have to re-correct it right" said Victoria unni sadly.

"OK. Drive safe"

Then, here is just I and the four boys. I think it's so awkward being in home with just boys. Even if there're maids.

"Ya, Jongdae-ya! You hide something from me right?" Chanyeol sunbae interupted all. Jongdae shocked.

"What's something?" Joonmyun sunbae asked.

"Ya, you guys have to know that  Jongdae has hid something" Jongin sunbae said it. I just can look at them.

"What happened, Dae?" Joonmyun sunbae said. While Kris sunbae who looks careless just play a game in his iPhone. 

"A... Chanyeol hyung. what do you mean? I didn't hide anything" Jongdae said it nervously. He must be hiding something, I think.

"Just tell us, Bro" Chanyeol sunbae said to Jongin sunbae. 

"Bro, when will you date with Yoo Ara?" Jongin sunbae teased. 

"Omona!!!" Joonmyun sunbae surprised. Kris sunbae stared at Jongdae shocked too, but wordless. 

"He, you guys know that I've been admiring her for a long time." Jongdae said shyly. I just can smile in all long conversation. 

Oh God, 

Why does it feel so hurt

I can't, Please tell me that it's something temporary. 

The worms comes again bit and make holes along my heart

Painful