We're back & We're Bad

Falling In Love

Hana
Subin
Wonwoo
Mingyu

JinAe


Hana POV

That voice...
"Come on" as she dragged me to the bus. We took our seat, but couldn't help thinking about the boy I just bumped into. 
"You know you should ---"
"Oh its the boy you bumped into and look," she nudges me "hes pretty good-looking too."    I looked up to see what she was talking about. 
"....Wonwoo?!" I stood up from my seat. 
"You know him?" Subin stood up and whispered in my ear. 
"Hana?!" looking happy and surprised. He then gave me a big hug. "So nice to see you again!
"Long time no see." as we took our seat quietly. 
"How come your here?
"Well, Doyoon oppa's got a job, goes to school here and got a new place for us!" I excitedly said.  Well, I think Life is still going to be great knowing I'm back with Wonwoo, my best friend. 
"That's great! Now we get to spend more time just like the old times."
"*cough cough* Ahem. I'm still here" We both giggled.
"I'm sorry. Subin this is Wonwoo, Wonwoo this is Subin" as they introduced themselves to each other.
"So your childhood friends?" she asked for the second time. We both nodded. 

Subin POV

"And we might become close friends because we were moving houses near that school I might have to move school too" he told us. 
"YES! Just what we need" I shouted out of relief.
"What do you mean?" all confused.
"Well, you see, we need protection from a strong, good-looking boy as your childhood friend here decided to create trouble" I glared at Hana.
"I can take care of myself, just you that needs protection" she pointed out. 
"Anyways, looks like you'll be popular at school and you might rule the class rather than the 'Troubl3z', ugh"
"Who's the 'Troubl3z'?" he asked
"The name says it all" turning to the window. 
"Hana..."
"Don't worry about it ok. We'll be fine" 
"I hope so."  
"Don't worry I'll be moving to that school as soon as possible to protect to you" he looks into Hana's eyes. 
"Me too" smiling. 
"Of course

This is going to be a new interesting school year and Wonwoo seems kinda cute and smart,...the kinda guy I like.
Hana, let's not get into lots of trouble please. 

Hana POV

My second day of school and there's already a commotion in school. 

"What's this all about?" as Subin and I walked to our classroom.  As we walked to our classroom, more and more people were seen and became more noisy. 
There it said:     "  We're Back and We're Bad   "         painted on one side of the wall. 

"Oh no..."
"Oh Yes" as she gave out a smirk. THere with her girl gang and the Junior Troubl3z.
"Looks like your trouble is about to begin. Hope your ready" looking down on us, as Subin hides behind me.
"For Your Information, I ---" 
"Hana, let's make way" as JinAe pushed us aside. 

The other students made their way for 3 boys.   This is....

"Welcome back Troubl3z!" JinAe hugging the boy in the middle. Looks like he's the leader. 
"
Great to be back, missed anything?" he says with evil eyes.