First Meeting (1)

EXOTaeng Showtime

SNSD'S DORM

"Sica-ah~ help me please~" Taeyeon says from the room

"Wae Taeng?" Jessica replies lazily.

"Help me choose clothes for my first meeting with my favorite saeng kekeke~" Taeyeon says with big smile. 

"Huh? your favorite saeng?! Nuguya?" Actually, Sica knows who is it but Sica just wants to teasing Taeyeon.

Taeyeon blushed and she immediately look Jessica with WHAT-KIND-OF-QUESTION look (?), "Of Couse EXO! who am again huh?"

"Ohh~ You are so cruel Taeyeon! EXO is your favorite Saeng?! What about me, hyo, soo, seo, yoona, yul, sunny, fanny? What about SHINEE and F(x)? What about SM ROOKIES huh?" Jessica says with dramatic face.

"YA! IGE MWOYA?! Yaa~ SICA-ah THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN! EXO is my first favorite saeng! SHINEE, F(x), and SM ROOKIES is my second favorite saeng! And all of you is my family, my sister, my love~" Taeyeon replies

"Ahh~ So Sweet~" Jessica says with touched face (read : dramatic face)

"Yahh~ Sica! Stop doing dramatic face Ok? Now, help me choose a clothes!"

"Ok~ Ok~ Leave it with Stylish Sicachu ok? Just trust me~" 

"Arraseo~"

9e47bbc8d1dd5c0839f0c67dcae9818d-d76malr

 

Taeyeon was ready to go to Caffé Bene for her first meeting with EXO. She has a very tidy and cute dress with the help of Sylish Sicachu *LOL*. 

Taeyeon looks

iRuuT1ZtniG2Q.jpg
- taeyeon's hair-

02iqmt-l-610x610-skirt-floral-high-waist
- taeyeon's clothes -

large.png
GUCCI-handbag-style_pantry_gucci.jpg
- taeyeon's bag and shoes -

tumblr_llplr6zhBW1qhlh65.jpg

- taeyeon's make up -

 

 

 

NO! I'M JUST KIDDING xD

beautiful_ulzzang_girl_by_ajy_chan-d5ptb
 - this is the TRUE Taeyeon's makeup -

 

"Wahh~ Taeng eonni~ you look so pretty, awesome, cute, gorgeous, and ahh~ i can't explain it~" Seohyun praised.

"Of Couse~ this is all because Jung Sooyeon's magic hands ok?" Jessica says pride herselves.

"Ya~ Taeng already gorgeous without your magic hands, Sica-ah!" Hyoyeon replies.

"Ya!" Jessica shout with her dolphin scream.

"Yup! That's is soooooo TRUE~" all members help Hyoyeon to bullying Sica.

"IGE MWOYA?! Taeyeon-ah~ everybody is bullying me right now~" Jessica complain to Taeyeon.

"Shh... Sica-ah~ honestly, Hyoyeon was telling the truth. So, i agree with Hyoyeon! By the way, thanks for your magic hand~ I go~ Annyeong~" Taeyeon says and give a flying kiss to all members and go.

"Annyeong Taeng eonni~ Have a good meeting with EXO!" all members says ahh no! expect Jung Sooyeon

"Hikss... everybody is bullying me right now~ Hiks... I was desperate and tired of this cruel world~ I'm weak~ I need strength~ I definately strong, Mom love Sicachu~"Jessica says weird with dramatic face (again).

"Eonni, is Jessie eonni normal? She is so weird!" Yoona says to Sooyoung with quietly voice. 

"I don't know Yoona-ah! Maybe, we have to check Jessie eonni to a mental hospital! I hope, she is Okay~" Sooyoung replies.

"Yah~ I hear it!" Jessica says.

9e47bbc8d1dd5c0839f0c67dcae9818d-d76malr

Taeyeon has been arrived at Caffé Bene. She looking for EXO. She hoped she was not too late for the meeting. Oh.. or she comes to fast? Ahh~ Molla! the important thing is find EXO, crews, and PD.

1314173_image2_1.JPG

1314178_image2_1.JPG

When Taeyeon go to third floor, she found a PD, crews, and of couse EXO! Oh, she was so happy~ And then Taeyeon walk to the corner seat with a cheerful step. Seems like everyone not realized that Taeyeon has arrived. 

EXO Looks

exo.jpg

"Annyeonghaseyo~ sorry I come very late~ there is problem on the way and in the dorm~ Mianhamnida." Taeyeon says with doing deep bow to everyone. 

All eyes immediately looking to the sound source. Oh God! KIM TAEYEON HAS ARRIVED! AND LOOK~ Taeyeon was so pretty, awesome, cute, elegant, y (?) , and caught everyone's attention. Everyone was speechless, they admire with Taeyeon's beauty.

"Oh~ Taeyeon-ah! you're not late~ Don't to guilty! we come in here about 15 minutes ago~" one of crew says.

"But, eonni! I can be said late okay~" Taeyeon replies with a cute voice. Ahh! and don't forget with cute pout!

"Ah~ Aniyo! Cha~ Now you have to sit in the middle and we start shooting, Okay?" crew says with a big smile.

"Arraseo~" Taeyeon started walking to the middle seat a.k.a between the EXO's members.

"Annyeong Cutie Taengoo Noona~" EXO say when Taeyeon already sit in her chair.

"Aigoo~ that name~ you guys still remember it?" Taeyeon says with happy face.

"Of course!"

"Aigoo~ My Dongsaeng~"

"By the way, noona looks so pretty and cute today!"  Kai says.

"Hahahaha~ gomawo!" Taeyeon replies while ruffling Kai's hair fondly who makes Kai blushing.

'Ugh~ Jongin! you are so lucky! Why did I not choose Jongin's seat! that means i will be have a lot moments with Taengoo Noona!'  EXO's members thought except Kai.

"Okay everybody, we will start shooting in a few minutes!" 

The director was telling what should they do when the they already started filming. 

"Okay~ ten! nine! eight! seven! six! five! four! three! two! one! Action!" (Okay, honestly i don't know what i write ._.)
- let's say you guys're watching TV .________________________________________. -

 

9e47bbc8d1dd5c0839f0c67dcae9818d-d76malr

 

SNSD? very familiar in your ears is not it? Kim Taeyeon? especially that name right? Forever Samchon fans' Romance, The Queen OST, and Kid Leader!  you guys must know, right? Eumh... EXO? Eughh~ you guys must know! Growl and Wolf? familiar? Rookie Boyband with many fans around the world! What about EXOTaeng? Is that familiar in your ears? not everyone familiar right? So, for you guys who don't know EXOTaeng!

"Annyeonghaseyo! Xiumin imnida!"

"Luhan imnida!'

"Kris imnida!"

"Suho imnida!"

"Lay imnida!"

"Baekhyun imnida!"

"Chen imnida!"

"Chanyeol imnida!"

"D.O imnida!"

"Tao imnida!"

"Kai imnida!"

"Sehun imnida!"

"Taeyeon imnida!"

"We are one and only EXOTaeng!"

9e47bbc8d1dd5c0839f0c67dcae9818d-d76malr

"Okay, for the first episode, you guys are not doing a mission or game~ you guys will only answer questions from fans! It' easy right?" PD says.

"We have taken some random questions from fans ~ and you guys have to answer it~ REMEMBER! MUST HONEST~" PD says again.

Okay, EXO and Taeyeon a.k.a EXOTaeng was thinking about random questions from fans! Wait, random questions from fans? RANDOM questions from fans?! Is that mean... 
The Crews didn't choose it?!

 

What if if the question was asked about feelings? about opinions? about something who make you blushed?! ANDWEE~ 

"Okay, we'll start ~ I'm going to read the question~" PD says while opening the first letter.

"For Taeyeon eonni and EXO oppa too~ actually, I'm very happy that you all have a showtime! Since, i'm an EXOTaeng shipper Kekekeke~ By the way, is I can request for Taeng eonni?"

"Oh Sure~ Why not?" Taeyeon replies with a big smile.

"I want eonni doing a cute aegyo for EXO oppa kekekeke~ I hope eonni want to do it~"

"Ahhh~ Okay! But, i'm not good to doing aegyo~" Taeyeon says.

"Cha~ Taeyeon-ssi, Please do it a cute aegyo for EXO and Fans to~" PD says.

Ok, Taeyeon thinks that she's can't do it aegyo. But, for her fans, FINE~ She will do it. And yeah, EXO? Hahahaha, they can't imagine how cute Taeyeon was.

"Okay~" Taeyeon was breathed rough (?)

tumblr_m3svqqK3jZ1rud1lno1_400.gif

"Bbuing Bbuing~"

"Ahh~ Noona-ah!" EXO shout

Ehem~ Okay, everybody was immediately shouted when Taeyeon do it Aegyo. Kim Taeyeon is TOOO CUTE! 

"Yaa~ I do this because Fans okay~" Taeyeon says.

"Okay! Okay! Next question! listen carefully~" PD says.

"Annyeong Taeng eonni! Annyeong EXO oppa! Chukkae for your showtime!"

"Ne! Gomawo~" EXOTaeng says ._.v .

"I want to ask to Taeng eonni~"

"Ohh~ Ne, sure!" Taeyeon answer.

"Eonni and EXO oppa was very close right? is Eonni have nicknames for EXO oppa? if there, i want to know it hihihihi~"

"Very close with EXO? of course! Since, they are my dongsaeng kekekeke~ Yes, I am! I have a many nicknames for EXO hehehehe~ Baozi Umin, Deer Lulu Xi, Ice Laxy Yifan, Kim Joonma, XingXing, Byun Baekki, ChenChen, Park Chanyeolie, Do Dyo, Panda TaoTao, Kim Kkamjjong, Oh Hunnie, And ahh~ too many nicknames kekekeke~" Taeyeon answer with cute laugh.

"Woah~ DAEBAK! How about you Taeyeon-ssi? Is EXO have nicknames for you?" PD asks

"Yeah, we have!" EXO replies.

"Cutie Taengoo Noona!"

"Baby Dorky Kid Leader Taengoo Tae Tae Noona!"

"Kim Tae Taeng Noona!"

"Baby Lovely Taengoo-ah Noona!"

"Baby Boo Noona!"

"Taeng Taengoo-ah noona!"

"Taengma Noona!"

"Kid Leader Noona!"

"Taeyeonie Noona!"

"Ahjuma Noona!"

"Our Taeng Noona!"

"Kim Taeyeon-ah Noona!"

Good. Taeyeon Blushed. EXO was blank after say 12 Taeyeon's nicknames. And~

 

Awwkard~

 

 

TBC~

 

9e47bbc8d1dd5c0839f0c67dcae9818d-d76malr

 

Wahh~ Special Thanks For :
Chezka23 , hidayatsafira , Thiri27914 , GG_EXO_BTS , ParkDyo , Otakume , MakiTheBigBoss , SonExostan97 , Loochi , fanindya , TaeyeonFan , Loveexotaeng__ , blahblahxoxo , taebaby_baeby ,  exotaeng_sparks_99 , ladykirana , sparklinpeas , vipsonexotic , growlingxoxo , nadyash
For Subscribe this crazy story

rina_takashi , uida_usagi , fongie , baekhyunladee
For Upvote + Subscribe xD

 

I Love You~
Okay, Bye~