Stalker

love

After the talk they went to sleep and when it was time for school, they both woke up at the same time and Myungsoo tried to call his parents but they didn't pick up. So he started to get worried, so now Jiyeon tried to call his parents but they still didn't answer. Jiyeon's parents told her that his parents died. " Jiyeon-ah, tell Myungsoo that he should live together with us. " so Jiyeon told Myungsoo. Myungsoo was so shocked about his parents being dead, " OMOMA, THEY DIDN'Ttumblr_m2jti5V1Bw1qhmz3lo1_500.gif!!! ", " Myungsoo-yah, i'm so sorry. " she said while hugging Myungsoo. He felt better in Jiyeon's embrace, but Hyomin was at her window and heard everything. But Jiyeon saw her  and so did Myungsoo. He yelled at Hyomin but her parents heard yelling. " Jiyeon, did you tell him ? " they asked, " Yes, I told him. " she said as she was blocking Hyomin. After that, Myungsoo continued to yell at Hyomin from outside the window. Once he was done yelling at her, she asked, " Myungsoo-ah, do you want to come, live with me? " Hyomin asked as Myungsoo just walked away. Then Myungsoo and Jiyeon got ready to go to school. When they went to school, people heard them talking about his parents dying. More people and the annoying girls came and followed them to the classroom. After that class was finished, instead of going to lunch, they went to a breakfast place, but Hyomin was still following them to see if they really love each othertumblr_m9a8hvInrd1qavjqbo1_500.gif. Then Myungsoo saw her and he put his arm around Jiyeon. Then both of them walked away. 

 

The next day, Hyomin wasn't stalking them anymore, so Jiyeon asked, " Hyomin, do you still have feelings for Myungsoo? " , " No, why should I like him if he doesn't like me? " so Jiyeon just walked away. Hyomin went home and she broke her picture with Myungsoo. Then Myungsoo unexpectedly went to her house and saw that the picture of both of them were broken. Then he said " Why are you so mean to Jiyeon? ", " I'm not mean to Jiyeon. " she said as he walked out of her house, sighing. Then his group members were mad at him because he broke up with Hyomin, so they jumped him but he beat them up as well. Then Jiyeon followed Myungsoo and his group members and she saw them beating him up. They through him at the door that she was standing at, then the door broke down and they saw her. She ran and Hoya chased her but Myungsoo got up and chased him. But Jiyeon was running too fast and Hoya fell down. But Myungsoo was still running after Jiyeon. " Jiyeon-ah, slow down ! " , so she obeyed and ran back to him. They ran together. They ran to the some supply closet and found a first aid kit. Jiyeon applied some medicines on Myungsoo's face gently L-Myungsoo-l-myungsoo-31294957-250-265.g. Then he asked, " Why did you follow me? " , " I followed you because, I care for you. " she answered as she continued to wipe his face. " Ouch! That stings ! " he yelled , " Sorry, it's supposed to hurt. " she appoligized. Then she put the first aid kit away. " Can you feel my bruise? " he asked as she obeyed. Suddenly, he kissed her cheek. Then Hyomin opened the door to the supply closet and she heard them talking. She also heard Jiyeon ask, " Why did you kiss my cheek? " , " Because, I like you Jiyeon. " he said. Then Hyomin closed the door and walked away. Then he said, " Can you, wipe my face again, with the first aid kit ? " he asked as she said, " Okay. "

 

 

The next day they woke up and went to school and people asked , " Why did you think of kissing Jiyeon on the cheek? " , in his mind he thought of Hyomin spying on them. Then he got mad and tried to find Hyomin. So they couldn't find Hyomin , they went back to the supply closet to put more on his face. After they were finished, she drove back home. After they got home, they fell asleep. Then her parents woke her up and said, " Why didn't you guys come back yesterday? " , " We didn't come back because we were being chased. " she answered then they said, " You may go back to sleep then. Myungsoo woke up and woke Jiyeon up and asked " Do you want to eat? " , " Okay. " she said as they got dressed. Ji-Yeon-love-park-jiyeon-29966149-500-48-Myungsoo-l-myungsoo-34760063-500-330.jp

 

When they got to the restauraunt they were ordering food and their waiter was Hyomin. " What can I get you? " she asked, " Eggs, chicken, and rice. " they both said as she smiled, After they ordered, they were drinking their drinks. Then Hyomin gave them their food. After they ate, they went back home and fell asleep so her parents wouldn't know that they snuck out. So a few hours later, they woke up and her parents said, " Jiyeon, Lee Joon is here. " then Myungsoo said, " Who is Lee Joon? " , " Lee Joon is my friend who is always trying to ask me out. " she said as she and Myungsoo walked downstairs, holding hands. Then Lee Joon saw Jiyeon holding hands with Myungsoo and he asked, ' Who's this guy? " , " This guy is Myungsoo, my boyfriend. " she said as Lee Joon scoffed, " He's not your boyfriend. " , " I am her boyfriend. " said Myungsoo. Then Lee Joon started laughing like crazy, Then Jiyeon said, " Run! " to Myungsoo because once Lee Joon starts laughing like crazy, he'll chase you. But Myungsoo stood still not moving. Then Lee Joon tried to punch him, but Myungsoo dogded it. 

 

 

Help from Zinni_Kim !!!