A LULLABY REVENGE (Hopefully I could meet him again -- Shin Hye)

A LULLABY REVENGE

13th June 2013

"Sir, the victim has already found," said Jun Ho who is Sung Hyun's fellow.

"Great! Ill check that"

He was going to go inside, but . .

 

"Shin Hye, watch out!!," someone screamed.

*bukk* "Are you okay ahjussi?," asked Shin Hye stutterly. Seung Hyun who was actually has saved her life from the ruin of the burned building. He stood and walked without saying anything.

"Hyunggg!!," shouted someone to him.

"Hyung, are you okay? Is there any injuries, the wood block afficted you. Ah~ Shin Hye gratitudes toward your help. She's my friend, the one who I always tell to you. She and I are going to act to the new movie."

"Take care of yourself, I have to go. I'm okay," said Seung Hyun.

 

"Hyung, today is dad's birthday. Mom is cooking his favourite Jjambong, you like it too right. She wish you'll come. She is cooking it for you too,” yelled Woo Bin reminding his brother.

"Woo Bin."

"Ah. .Shin Hye. Are you okay?," asks Woo Bin awaken from his daydreaming.

"I'm okay. Nothing injured. Where's that man. I don't say my thank yet," asked Shin Hye worriedly while bringing an aid box.

"Gwaenchannayo, he's okay. he has to go. I've already delivered your gratitude to him."

"ah~ thanks,” answered Shin Hye disappointed, actually she would like to meet him again.