Chapter 1

I'm sorry.

Author's POV

it's been 3 years of Kim Jong In and Kim Se Hee's marriage. Well they've been living happily with each other's present. Until Se Hee discovered something, everything is changing slowly.

 

Se Hee's POV

today i feel very weak. Jongin hasn't come back from his office and now here i am laying on the bed powerless. This 5 days sometimes i felt hard to breath so i decided to go to Kyung Soo oppa's hospital for a check up.

 

-------------------

At the hospital

"excuse me, may i know which room dr. Do Kyung Soo is?" i asked one of the nurse there. "can i know your name and have youmake a reservation before?" the nurse asked me nicely. " oh yes.. I'm Kim se hee and i have called before to make an appointment." i answered. The nurse smiled and said "please go to the third floor, go right ang room number 5 at the left." "thank you" i smiled back.

I knocked the room and he answered "come in please!". Then i popped out my head childishly "oppa annyeong!" i said grinning. Yeah i already see kyungsoo oppa as my brother because i don't have any brother nor sister and he's okay with that. "se hee! Here you are! Long time no see!" he greeted me warmly with a friendly hug and i hugged him back. " yeah long time no see too.but you're theone who's always busy!" i pouted and stucked my tongue at him. He just laughed and said "sorry.. Oppa just have to go to japan this days.. The hospital sand me there for something important." he said still smiling. 

"are you here for an check up?" he asked me. "ne oppa.. This days sometime i felt hard to breath." itold him. "have you told jongin about this?" he asked me. " no oppa.." i shooked my head. " can't bringmyself to tell him because he's seem so stressed already about his work." i pouted. "well let me check you now" he told me to lay on the hospital's bed(i don't know what that,s called:D) 

**skip the checking up process**

After that he told me about the cause of my weakness, and everything. "andwae oppa! I can't be having a heart dissease! I have to take care of jongin! If i go to USA, i have to leave him and who'll be taking care of him thattime?after all, the chance of me getting healed is just 50% right?" i yelled unconciously at him."bu sehee ah.. If you don't go there You only have around 3 months if youre lucky!" he calmly said at me. Yes he's just like the calmest person in the world. I just stay silent after hearing that. "and you HAVE to tell jongin or i'll be the one who told him and it will make him dissapointed on you. I give you time to think until tomorrow. Tell me about your decision ASAP because it took around 3 days to process your medication to USA." he added. "ne oppa.. But please don't tell jongin about this." i said nearly whispering and lowering my head. "ne nee... Now you have to go home before jongin come home." he said. " ne.. Gomawo oppa.. Annyeong" i try my hardest to smile at him.

On the way home i'm thinking how should i do about this and i've arrived in front of our house. When i entered our house, it's still dark means jongin's not home yet. He usually come at around 6 and now it's around 5 and i decided to cook for him.

"yeobo! Where are you" i heard the front door closing. "kitchen!" i shouted back. He's finally home and it's only been a day and i've missed him. Then i felt a pair of arms circling my waist and someone peck my cheek. "you're finally home" i smiled nd peck him on the lip. "yeahhh... I really miss youu!" he whined and pouted cutely like a 5 years old. I smile at his childish behaviour. After that i tell him to take a shower first and i'm now preparing our dinner on our dining table.

 

Kim Jong In's POV

Finally i came home from this tiring day.. And i meet my sweet heart and it makes me feel energized again. And now here we are feeding each other for our dinner. It's been 3 year of our marriage but our love never faded. "yeobo.. Your cooking is just too jjang! Now i don't even want to eat at the restaurant" i grin cheekily at her. I'm only being like this when i'm with her. I'm usually cold and emotionless. "let's cuddling and watch tv together hmm?" i asked her and she nodded her head like a child. 

When we watched the tv, she seemed like at her own world, spacing out. I even wave my hand in front of her face but she still spacing out. Until i kiss her lip now she's awake.

 

Se Hee's POV

i felt someone kissing my lip and that makes me awake from my thought. I've been thinking how should i do about this disease. "yeobo, why are you spacing out? Did something bothered you?" he asked worriedly at me. I shhok my head. "aniyeo yeobo i'm just tired. Let's sleep ok?" i smiled at him.

I can't sleep last night and now it's already morning. Finally i got an idea to do. Maybe this will be hurting for the begining but ithink this is the best i can do. After saying goodbye to jongin because he's off to work,i went to the hospital to tell kyung soo oppa about my plan. Maybe he'll not agree at firstbut i know he can't resist my aegyeo.

I knocked kyungsoo oppa's room door. Just like the usual, he said "coming!". Typical kyungsoo oppa.. Straight forward..haha.. "so how's your decission?" he asked me with his wide eye. "oppa, i already decided not to go to USA and spend the rest of my time making jongin forget me so it'll not be hurt when i go." i said lowering my head. I actually doesn't want to do this, but i have to. "what?! Neo michesseo?! Are you freaking serious?! You know i won't ever let this happened even i have to kidnap you and bring you to USA!" this is the first timei heard him shouting at someone and it's pretty terrifying.."oppa jebal.. This is my last wish, eo? Don't you wanna make me happy? I only have 3 months more oppa.. So please help me.." i asked him with my puppy eyes when he,s calmed abit. "i ask you once again.. Are you sure about his? And you won't regret this?" he asked me again calmly. "yes oppa, and i won't regret it..i promise" i said looking into his eyes. After that i told him my plan..

 

2 month later

 

kim jong in's POV

I felt her a little distant. These days, when i go home she's already sleeping and when i wake up she haven't wakeup. Until today i decided to go home early wanting to spend my day with her more. I even take my leave for 1 week (even i'm the boss) just for spending my time with her. 

When i'm coming home, i expect to be greeted by my sweetheart's hugs and kisses but it's just the living room. *maybe she's at our bedroom* then i went up to our bed room just hearing laughter of a boy and girl inside there. Now i'm being suspicious. Is she cheating on my back?! Then i opened the door just seeing Sehee and kyungsoo hyung hugging on the side of the bed. I immediately pull her and punch kyungsoo hyung's face. "oppa! Jongin ah! Why did you punch him?!" she asked me furiously. I also noticed that she called my by my name not like the usual she called me jagiya, yeobo,etc. "WHY?! You still ask me why? Did you forget that i'm your husband?! Did you already feel tired of me?! And that's why you're cheating behind my back? You can just say it to me and we can have a divorce!" i shouted back furiously at her. "ohhh finaly you know! Good then let's have a divorce! Just give me the paper and i'll sign them!" she smirk at me. I don't know what to say anymore and i just go to my car going to the nearest club and drink hoping that tis problem will be done.

 

Se Hee's POV

ding dong. Our house's bell rang. I came to see who is it and it's kyungsoo oppa . Now it's 12 oclock and i decided to invite him to have a lunch and have some brother-sister talk. "oppa! Come in!" i welcomed him and lead him to the dining room. After eating our lunch i told him i wanna talk to him because it's been a long time. The we go to the bedroom and talk there. I told him what i've done this 2 mont and how i feel more powerless each day. And i unconciausly cried. Seeing me cry, he told me a jokes that makes me laugh. Then i hug him saying thank you for supporting me. When i hug him, suddenly the door burst open and i'm seeing jingin walking angrily toward us and he pulled me and punch kyungsoo oppa at the face. I'm really panick and i said "oppa! Jongin ah! Why did you punch him?!" then he furiously said to me "WHY?! You still ask me why? Did you forget that i'm your husband?! Did you already feel tired of me?! And that's why you're cheating behind my back? You can just say it to me and we can have a divorce!". I actually felt hurt hearing that. But this is how i want my plan work. *just endure it for a while.. It's for the best." after hearing that i said back to him "ohhh finaly you know! Good then let's have a divorce! Just give me the paper and i'll sign them!"  i smirk at him while trying to hold back my tears from coming out. I actually don't want this. But i HAVE to. *mianhae yeobo* after that he went out to God know where and i immediately cry my heart out. Kyungsoo oppa then said "see.. You'll be hurt this way." "no oppa.. It's better this way.. And i'm saying sorry as jongin's wife for him punching you." i looked down, feeling at fault.

One week later

Kim jong in's POV

This one week, i spend my day at my hotel not wanting to come home. I actually did't do anything about the divorce thing cause i really dont want to and i REALLY MISS HER. I think i should go home and apologizing to her and hear her explanation. Maybe she did't cheat but she say she is because of i know how big her pride is. Thinking about our first time meeting, our first kiss, our engagement day, and our wedding day make me smile and make me miss her more. And now here i am on the way home. Now i arrived at our home and when i came in, there's no se hee. *i guess she's still sleeping* i think positively all the way to our bedroom hoping there's no other boy or something like the last time. I knock the door and no one answered. Then i decided to just barge in. There she's still sleeping peacefully. After i walk to her side, i don't miss the pale look on her face.*i shouldn't leave.. She's sick now and no one take care of her." i really miss her lip so i leaned in and kiss ker lip but i didn't beel air coming out from her nose.  I immediately stand upand shake her body. "se hee ah! Se hee ah! Ireona!" e more i repeated them, the loder i yell. After that i cried but inotice there's a letter on the night table beside our bed. The letter said:

"dear my one and only husband, kim jong in,

yeobo.. How are you doing? I hope your doing fine.. Honestly i missed you this day.. Miahae.. I didn't get to say goodbye personally to you.. Sorry that i've act like a bad wife to you.. Sory for making you felt dissapointed, sorry for not telling you about my disease.yes.. I have a heart disease.. I only have 3 month left after knowing them.. But i guess i'm notlucky enough hihii.. I only have 2 month:( but i also think that i'm the luckiest girlever for having someone like you in my life. I hope you can spend the rest of your life happily.. Don,t worry about me.. I'm here, uphere always watching you and protecting you.. Thank you for everything.. Now it's time for me to go:) remember that i'll always love you, forever.. 

Your wife, Kim Se Hee"

I cried harder reading this.. I shouldn't think bad about her. I also notice the tear stain on the letter..  *mianhae se hee ah.. Promise me that you'll wait for me up there* 

THE END:)

---------------------------

Yayy finally it's done! Thankyou for reading! I hope you like it guys:) thankyouuu!*bow 90 degrees

please cmment and subscribe! I also need you guys' opinion s tha i ca fixit fr my next sory... Bbyeee!:*